It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HDTV = Government Mind Control through subliminal messaging. (I don't work on regular TVs)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnrelentingLurker
reply to post by subcsailor

either state your criteria for evidence, or admit that its unobtainable.

My criteria....evidence is something I can hold in my hand and look at / touch / hear / smell for myself, or something like a process that can be recreated by myself or a credible independent source.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
There are a lot of people that say new style lightbulbs serve a similar/the same purpose...

A New Method of Poisoning Us With Radiation: 'High Efficiency' Light Bulbs

The 3 Core Types of Electrical Current (Don’t Skip This)

There is D.C. (direct current). This is the steady state current: meaning that the voltage never changes while the current is flowing. This is the “cleanest” type of power. It may come from a filtered power supply or a battery. D.C. power will usually produce a tiny magnetic field along its wires; but overall, it will not bleed energy or effect other devices.

Next there is A.C. (alternating current). This is a current/voltage combination that is constantly changing, as if it were produced by a standard generator. It typically reverses itself (back flows) half of the time to show negative voltages and currents on equipment capable of measuring it. As alternating current cycles from its maximum to its minimum value, the time this takes in seconds is mathematically computed to produce the frequency calculation.

it's worth going to that link and reading the whole thing

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Maybe this is the patent.
Patent No.: US 6,506,148
NERVOUS SYSTEM MANIPULATION BY
ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS FROM
MONITORS

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ultra High Frequency carrier? at 14.8 khz? My stereo headphones cover a range of
20 Hz-20 kHz
the range in the article is at 14.8 khz something that is quite audible and easily heard.
The human ear has a freq range of 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz [20 khz]
If it is ultra high freq at 14.8khz [14,800hz] and the human ears range goes up to 20khz [20,000 htz] how can it be so ultra high that the human ear cannot hear it?
This link is a dud.
DH

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...

edit on 15-10-2011 by DavidsHope because: Sorry forgot the human ear link

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by subcsailor
reply to post by nineix

Sorry Nineix but I just didn't get your sarcasm.

I do believe (and this is just an opinion with no evidence to back it up) the HDTV movement was pushed so TPTB can push more information into us and keep up occupied with programming they want us to watch, which in some way is mind control by the means of pushing "their" agenda on us. ie the MSM.

No worries. I figured I wouldn't have to be too obvious with my sarcasm what with the source being Beforeitsnews. Then again, I may want to reconsider, and be as obnoxiously obvious as possible in consideration of how serious some people might actually take this.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by subcsailor

i suppose the next question would be define credible.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 00001

Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near 1/2 Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity. www.patentstorm.us...

Patent 6506148 Issued on January 14, 2003. Estimated Expiration Date: Icon_subject June 1, 2021.

edit on 15-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidsHope
Ultra High Frequency carrier? at 14.8 khz? My stereo headphones cover a range of
20 Hz-20 kHz
the range in the article is at 14.8 khz something that is quite audible and easily heard.
The human ear has a freq range of 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz [20 khz]
If it is ultra high freq at 14.8khz [14,800hz] and the human ears range goes up to 20khz [20,000 htz] how can it be so ultra high that the human ear cannot hear it?
This link is a dud.
DH

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...

edit on 15-10-2011 by DavidsHope because: Sorry forgot the human ear link

Pattent storm says 1/2 Hz to 2.4 Hz
edit on 15-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
perhaps the article (like most disinfo) does have a bit of truth to it.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnrelentingLurker
perhaps the article (like most disinfo) does have a bit of truth to it.

Yes it does. There is actually a patent out there. As a previous member wrote the patent was a false number. I went back and looked at the article. And I found it.

The patent number given in the article has a couple typo's . It is presented as "51159.703" (that's not a typo by me, it is really the way it was written.) That is a weird number for a patent. Then noticed there were two 1's next to each other so I searched for 5,159,703 and found the one there referenced in the article.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
There's a solution to the problem. This might work:

Yeah, that is a CRT... but I have a suspicion that it just might work on an HD LCD/Plasma... could be worth a try.

Glad to be helpful, take care.

edit on 16/10/2011 by Recouper because: fixed Youtube embeding thingy.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

The following story is a nice little piece on how your HDTV will help you to remain calm, and do as your told as the NWO takes place.

HDTV subliminal messaging

I am sure that explains why government here in Norway makes it too expensive for me to even own a tv.

We have a law that makes impossible to own a TV legally unless you pay a yearly tv license fee.

You could say the same thing about books as well or any other kind of media platform.

So where is the source anyways? As usual this is from beforeitnews where no source for such claims are provided.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Oh that's cool, except for the fact that subliminal messages are a load of crap. I'm pretty sure that the guy who 'discovered' them even admitted that they were false and that he had just made it up many years later
edit on 16/10/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Put it in the hoax forum as anything from beforeitsnews should automatically be placed there.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Just insert a spectrum analyser on an udio output of your tv, if there is a constant signal at 14k then its real

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join