It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Predictions, Magnitude ~ 8 Around 26 October 2011, Gravitational Force of Moon, Supermoon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

"According to Berkland, the U.S. Geological Survey said such a theory is ridiculous—the Earth is 82 times more massive than the moon. Though the Earth can trigger quakes on the moon, they said, the moon is too small to trigger any earthquakes."

They know all what is going on with everything ..

And the only reason way they don't tell us more is so simple ..

They want us to be some kind of sheep's and work to make profit for them ..

If you have million sheep's and only one dollar from every person you be billionaire or similar ..

If we start to open our mind we cant be stopped with one thing, mind and knowledge is very powerful and they are in big fear for lose control and benefits ..

When mind is open and have some knowledge don't have borders it's grows very fast, very soon everyone know everything and they don't what that ..

Like we cant take care of our self's and we need them to tell us where is left or right ..o0

When is danger for radiation or when is danger for strong earthquakes or when is danger for war etc

They must by papa and we must be adult kids-sheep's, we have right to know and possibility to help our self's ..

Some "similar" members here making confusion all time for some open mind information ..

Peace ..
edit on 6-11-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Susan,

It's a simple request. This threads topic was about a magnitude 8 quake to occur around Oct 26th, which didnt happen. My questions were a direct followup to that. Unless you think a magnitude 7.4 quake is the same as an 8...which it is not.

Here they are again:

But Susan, 7.4, 7.2 and 7.0 are NOT anywhere near a magnitude 8 quake.

That's like saying you drive a corvette, but you drive a vw beetle. Yes its a car, but nowhere as powerful.

For someone that likes to post lots of facts and links, you really missed the boat on this one...

Why is that, Susan?

Also, Susan, you need to adjust your time on your moon position map during the OK earthquake. You are showing the time for Nov 6th 3am. The earthquake actually occurred at 3:53:10am.....so it moves it west further.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Chadwickus go learn some main thing, after you can speak and discus (piss) with my about comets, eartqvekes, moon or other ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-11-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Susan, are you not answering my question because you know you are wrong? You really think a 7.4 quake is the same as a magnitude 8 quake?

and you also believe earthquakes are caused by sunspots now too?

and you also have to provide wrong data to try and show the moon is over Oklahoma, when it was clearly further west?

Wow...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It's similar time like last one for Oklahoma and similar position of moon ..

Maybe someone be interested in that info and we have full moon today ..
Nov 8 13:21 406176 km + F-2d 6h

This internal pressure could very easily to finish at Oklahoma or similar but very good it's finish like this, more different places ..

Because I heard and see one very strong signal before few hours, here at my home is equipment EU for monitory hertz signals from depth in Earth ..

If you want to understood earthquakes first thing what you need to know that internal pressure is global and can be hear everywhere in world, there are only weak or more dangerous places and travel very fast ..

Have so many thing what have influence and all that need to be know max and combine to understood eartqvekes ..

This one was 5 minutes before Oklahoma, all earthquake are in 32 min ..

Magnitude 5.2 - SAVU SEA
2011 November 08 02:41:52 UTC

Region SAVU SEA
Date time 2011-11-08 02:41:53.0 UTC
Location 9.63 S ; 122.59 E
Depth 88 km
Distances 123 km NW Kupang (pop 282,396 ; local time 10:41:53.5 2011-11-08)
120 km S Maumere (pop 47,598 ; local time 10:41:53.5 2011-11-08)

Magnitude "4.7" OKLAHOMA
2011 November 08 02:46:57 UTC

2011-11-08 02:47:07.0 36.25 N 96.47 W 10 mb 4.9 A OKLAHOMA SC3
2011-11-08 02:47:00.7 35.90 N 96.70 W 20 Mw 5.6 A OKLAHOMA BGSG
2011-11-08 02:46:58.3 35.72 N 96.72 W 10 M 5.5 A OKLAHOMA GFZ
2011-11-08 02:46:57.2 35.54 N 96.75 W 5 mb 4.7 M OKLAHOMA NEIR
2011-11-08 02:46:56.9 35.53 N 96.80 W 5 mb 4.8 A OKLAHOMA MIX

www.emsc-csem.org...

Magnitude 4.7
Date-Time

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 at 02:46:57 UTC
Monday, November 07, 2011 at 08:46:57 PM at epicenter

Location 35.541°N, 96.754°W
Depth 5 km (3.1 miles)
Region OKLAHOMA
Distances

9 km (5 miles) NW (316°) from Prague, OK
10 km (6 miles) SE (142°) from Sparks, OK
14 km (9 miles) ENE (69°) from Meeker, OK
71 km (44 miles) E (84°) from Oklahoma City, OK
305 km (190 miles) N (1°) from Dallas, TX

12 minutes later ..

Magnitude 6.9 - NORTHEAST OF TAIWAN

www.emsc-csem.org...

Magnitude 6.9
Date-Time

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 at 02:59:06 UTC
Tuesday, November 08, 2011 at 11:59:06 AM at epicenter

Location 27.291°N, 125.868°E
Depth 209.5 km (130.2 miles)
Region NORTHEAST OF TAIWAN
Distances

218 km (136 miles) NW (305°) from Naha, Okinawa, Japan
362 km (225 miles) NNE (27°) from Ishigaki-jima, Ryukyu Islands, Japan
497 km (309 miles) ENE (59°) from T'AI-PEI, Taiwan
1140 km (708 miles) S (186°) from SEOUL, South Korea

27 minutes later ..

Magnitude 5.2
Date-Time

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 at 03:13:53 UTC
Tuesday, November 08, 2011 at 12:13:53 PM at epicenter

Location 31.395°N, 142.226°E
Depth 35.9 km (22.3 miles)
Region IZU ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION
Distances

295 km (184 miles) SE (129°) from Hachijo-jima, Izu Islands, Japan
479 km (298 miles) N (0°) from Chichi-shima, Bonin Islands, Japan
528 km (328 miles) SSE (154°) from TOKYO, Japan
edit on 7-11-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Still not a magnitude 8 quake, Susan.

Perhaps this thread should just be closed, since this prophecy did not come true, and you can make another with your new "predictions".

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Most vulnerable area below full moon was Turkey in that moment today ..

Peace ..

edit on 9-11-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Perhaps this thread should just be closed, since this prophecy did not come true, and you can make another with your new "predictions".

Hey moron, can you see a title ..

"Earthquake Predictions, Magnitude ~ 8 Around 26 October 2011, Gravitational Force of Moon, Supermoon"

" Magnitude ~ 8 Around 26 October 2011 "

It's 4 different title here but they are connected, so it be lo00ng thread and about the first title I did not start yet ..

Thank heavens it was not stronger magnitude in that time of supermoon, Turkey have big tragedy with that 7.2 ..

Peace ..

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Most vulnerable area below full moon was Turkey in that moment today..

Today strong seismic activity in Turkey was in same area where was that tragic 7.2 (when was supermoon period time at 23 Oct) and is one of most vulnerable places in world last months you can see that below ..

Here one thread for last full moon before this one, from jude11 Greek-Turkey area ..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2011 Oct 12 2:07
www.fourmilab.ch...

Peace with Turkey people, they have tragedy today also ..

today.msnbc.msn.com...

"Syzygy" refers to the alignment of three celestial objects. Syzygy of the sun, Earth, and moon occur twice a month, at the full and new moons. At such times, gravitational forces are at a maximum + gravitation force of moon or tectonic pressures stress of highest or lowest tides ..

Extreme quantity of ocean water gravitation of moon pull up or contrary which causes more extreme tectonic stress and can trigger very easily earthquake in vulnerable areas, in very big % is happened all time in that 7 days around full or new moon specifically for supermoon ..

But have mach more influence for internal pressure, if was internal pressure releasing day before or similar etc, that above is for external pressure .. etc etc

Peace ..

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Maybe I need to put this more simpler, but of course this is only for member what want understood better eartqvekes ..

You all know how Yo-Yo works, imagine your hand is Earth, string is gravitation force of moon and Earth and moon is Yo-Yo ..

So now you can feel that force when moon all time going further and closer from earth and how your hand react (stress) in that moment and in that way ..

That's how moon take our ocean water and make pressure and stress on tectonic plates ..

Watch this astronaut, hi take Yo-Yo first time and want to show us how that work in vacuum ..

Brave man ..

Peace ..

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07

Hey moron, can you see a title ..

now you start with insults, this does not give your prediction much credit.

Most vulnerable area below full moon was Turkey in that moment today..

[MORE]

"Syzygy" refers to the alignment of three celestial objects. Syzygy of the sun, Earth, and moon occur twice a month, at the full and new moons. At such times, gravitational forces are at a maximum + gravitation force of moon or tectonic pressures stress of highest or lowest tides ..

Extreme quantity of ocean water gravitation of moon pull up or contrary which causes more extreme tectonic stress and can trigger very easily earthquake in vulnerable areas, in very big % is happened all time in that 7 days around full or new moon specifically for supermoon ..

But have mach more influence for internal pressure, if was internal pressure releasing day before or similar etc, that above is for external pressure .. etc etc

Peace ..

I would like more evidence to support your theory that the moon triggered this quake over turkey.
what time was the quake and what time was the moon directly over turkey. the moon is constantly moving it is this movement that causes the gravitation forces.

and now your theory has is 7days around the full moon? I would like your evidence of this aswell

Maybe I need to put this more simpler, but of course this is only for member what want understood better eartqvekes ..

You all know how Yo-Yo works, imagine your hand is Earth, string is gravitation force of moon and Earth and moon is Yo-Yo ..

So now you can feel that force when moon all time going further and closer from earth and how your hand react (stress) in that moment and in that way ..

That's how moon take our ocean water and make pressure and stress on tectonic plates ..

Watch this astronaut, hi take Yo-Yo first time and want to show us how that work in vacuum ..

No. that is not how the moon take our ocean water and make pressure. maybe if the yoyo was spinning around the hand that would be a closer comparison to the dance between our earth and moon.

I feel you are grabbing at straws now claiming that your prediction has come true, i feel you have taken others theories on this site and made your own theory with those ideas...
NOT to say that is a bad thing, we gain knowledge and progress this way although I dont see that as your motivation it seems more like a publicity stunt.

sorry that is just my view. I did try to support you earlier in this thread and actually got closer on this prediction.

Originally posted by -W1LL
your theory dalke07 is understandable but I think you or I are missing one point and that is the closest perigee compared to what.
the closest perigee this last year in march was 356577 km from earth. this coming perigee you are warning of will be 357050 km so we shall see if anything comes of this there is a big difference, though it is the 2nd closest perigee of this year so we may see a rise in activity just not as large as we saw the 10days before last march's perigee..

personally if anything occurs it will be moderate and not easily noticed the date I am more looking towards is the perigee of May 6 2012 3:34 at a distance of 356953 km.

the sun and moon are always effecting the earth therefore I don't see much more effect when there is a full moon.
I think there is more effect in the constant movement of the moon from apogee to perigee that has the most tidal effect on our earths water and magma which makes up a large amount of our earth and the human body, then ads stress to the plates and fault lines.

I think of the sun, earth, moon correlation as something to be understood its not a prediction for me but a way for warning,
edit on 11/10/2011 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2011 by -W1LL because: sp U

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Can you read all thread first and after you can insults my ..

That person insults my all time all way in thread, and piss every way ..

"now you start with insults, this does not give your prediction much credit"

What do you mean with that ..

What connection that have with this things ..

This thread is not for predictions, I post only to people take more attention and learn more about this connections what I studied ..

For that what you wrote about other things, looks like you don't understood or you did not read more of one page so way you posting any way ?

You have only one way of thinking so like that you can understood, try to not think so rigidly ..

In this theory is not important only closes supermoon or full moon or new moon etc ..

If you do not understand don't need your post, I open this to learn something not to read "aunt" story from you or similar so I tell you one more time ..

Here is not story only for one way brain or thing, have 100 things and many combination with that and if you don't understood two way you posting anyway ..

But my English is to bad to explain or repeat all time so I don't post any more for explanation of any kind of this or similar what I was try to explain how I see things ..

But I have so mach for share, but ok all here only piss on my no one say something to learn my I'm so hungry for knowledge ..

I only lose my time for explanations of any kind, on my thread only post some members what flaying with one eye open ..o0

I explain what I have for future or similar on other forums ..

From now I don't make any kind of explanation of my research's, maybe you learn something form that person and that kind of posting like he do or similar members etc ..

But I'm positive some are learn something from this thread for others I don't care any more or I explain anything any more ..

Looks like you all know everything, so good look no need for my view ..

Shame, because I just started to share what I know all my life, I want only to help that's way I join this forum not like most members here to by "smart" or smarter .. ooooo like kids

To mach "western" ego here and my English is very bad to make discussion but you can learn from every one if you have open mind and not that s ego ..

From now I can only to hope that you will be enough smart and know how to help your self's for that what coming there ..

I'll watch it only from and sorry for what I post any thing or similar on this thread ..

Peace ..
edit on 10-11-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
From beginning of that event at Canary Islands this one is bigger ..

Members what explore eartqvekes be interested in this, "vulnerable" place or +area- in that +moment-, "internal" pressure was high there last "days" ..

Maybe some they save lives with this, here members only piss on my and that what I research all my life ..

Mods allow all time that on my all threads but I see many bans or deleting post with match less reasons, so I cant my English is to bad for discussion and defense of theory's, a hopeless case in any of this ..

I'm soldier all my life so00 I cant listen any more this "aunt's" with no respect of any kind ..

Watch what shallow of M 5.7 last Turkey can do ..

Nov 8 13:21 406176 km + F-2d 6h - Furthest moon, gravity force at max ..

2011 Nov 10 20:18 - Full moon - gravity force at max, alignment ..

news.nationalgeographic.com...

www.fourmilab.ch...

Peace to all ..
edit on 10-11-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

This thread is not for predictions, I post only to people take more attention and learn more about this connections what I studied ..

Umm...Susan, read the title of this thread: Earthquake Predictions.

You start a thread titles Earthquake Predictions...and it;s not about earthquake predictions??

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Dalke, do NOT let the goofy, immature comments get to you. You know what they say.....others who talk about you and make fun of you are often times jealous of you. You understand a lot more than you are actually able to convey in English. Some of us however can read your words and "get it" while others do not even try.

Do not worry about the little pests...they will be gone before you know it and on to someone else because that is the way their type operates. Some were not raised with manners or never had a good whoopin from mama or daddy....just ignore those people.

There are MANY here on ATS who trust what you say as you have shown yourself to be a man who studies Earthquakes extensively. Forget the rest.......they are not important my friend!

On Topic: Where are you looking at today that may be a site of interest in regards to an Earthquake? Western Montana just had another EQ.....although small it does appear the West Coast is picking up in activity. What are your thoughts??

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Umm...Susan, read the title of this thread: Earthquake Predictions.

You start a thread titles Earthquake Predictions...and it;s not about earthquake predictions??

Why do I continue to see you on this thread when you have nothing to add that pertains to the topic? If you want to pick on someone....look in the mirror. I have more to say to you...but it is not nice and I was taught if you have nothing nice to say do not say anything....so I shall remain silent with harsh words. Please...move on from this thread. I am sick of seeing you reply with nothing positive to add not to mention anything that is on topic.

Dalke has a lot of insight and if you do not find the information useful then by all means move on and keep your ill will to yourself. It is simply not wanted nor needed. I am going to call on the mods ....this is just BS.

On topic: I am really wondering Dalke if there is going to be a bigger one in Magnitude on the West Coast sooner than later. Just too much going on for it not to. What are your thoughts?? Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Dalke has a lot of insight and if you do not find the information useful then by all means move on and keep your ill will to yourself.

Mommy, this is a Predictions and Prophecy section. If Susan wants to post about earthquakes and that sort of information, we have a Science and Technology, and Fragile Earth forum for that.

This thread was started to discuss a magnitude 8 quake that was supposed to happen because of the supermoon. That did not happen. I feel this thread should now just be closed since the date has passed, no magnitude 8 quake occured as Susan had predicted.

Future posts regarding information on earthquakes around the world now are not related to this thread at all, and should be moved to the Fragile Earth forum.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Don't worry dear mo0m, all be ok nothing what US can not withstand ..

I don't want post more about that to mach provocative aunt's here ..

Peace and big hug for yo00u ..
edit on 11-11-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Gratefully, the time has passed for this prediction and there was no mag 8 earthquake.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join