It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Horrors Of Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this. Sometimes people need a little wake up call from fantasy land.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The people know were they live,they know Iran's laws and customs better than you or me.If they don't like it they can just leave.

About homosexuals,since this is being mentioned in every single thread about Iran,the american and european gay communities are free to help them,invite em over and take care of them until they'll find a job etc.I bet Iran wouldn't mind to give them away.If you are as much caring as you're trying to appear then i'm sure you wouldn't mind inviting one (or maybe even two) homosexuals from Iran over to your country and house.
It even costs less than military equipment,personel and operations would!

Iran might have some beautiful scenery but they are in every way a country of ANIMALS and disgusting human beings. I have NO sympathy for this country and whatever is coming to them has been long overdue.

When you're sitting in front of your computer,judging others like you're a superior being and wishing for their deaths allthough they never harmed you........do you wear some sort of a crown?You know,those fake,plastic ones. lol

Like most of people who talk about rights,you too do so only to serve your own agenda (and sick thoughts) which is the invasion of Iran and the death of many people.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Man thats brutal. Abraham didn't circumcise the women, only the men. WTF
are they thinking?

A 70 year old man getting jailed and 30 lashes for walking his dog? Thats crazy! Why?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Yes, let's start war and kill the 99% who hate this bs and live in this country. This is akin to the thread on ATS where God is going to kill everyone in NY and SF because there are gay people there. You are a satanist and you claim the same desires as the Christians. Gov't bad - let's start a war. And then what? After killing hundreds of thousands of innocents and destroying their country, then what? Use Iraq as the most recent attempt at nation building and tell me how that is going.

CJ

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Six6Six

Man thats brutal. Abraham didn't circumcise the women, only the men. WTF
are they thinking?

A 70 year old man getting jailed and 30 lashes for walking his dog? Thats crazy! Why?

I know. Here in the USA our police would have just shot the dog and sent the old man the bill. Sounds morally equivalent.
CJ

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

Yes, they do. Pick up your local newspaper.

CJ

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Good on you for presenting a counter argument. Both sides of any argument should be equally addressed.

I'm against starting anymore wars, and I believe we should mind our own business when it comes to foreign culture, though it may be barbaric and primitive to our standards.

I am unsure whether we will ever know the reason why this war will go ahead but Iran must be stopped either by force or by isolation.

Isolation isn't going to stop them, they've had sanction after sanction placed on them already and it's nothing more than a fart in the wind to them. Unfortunately when it comes to fighting a violent religion hellbent on forcing itself on other people or destroying them if they refuse to convert, and a religion that is embeded in the government down to the core, there is no other option but war for those who are afraid to die for what they believe. Personally i am a christian, and if they murder me because i have chosen to serve Jesus Christ and love him then i will die.

Jewish and Christian martyrs say "i will die for what i believe"
Muslim martyrs say "you will die for what i believe.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Good on you for presenting a counter argument. Both sides of any argument should be equally addressed.

I'm against starting anymore wars, and I believe we should mind our own business when it comes to foreign culture, though it may be barbaric and primitive to our standards.

I am unsure whether we will ever know the reason why this war will go ahead but Iran must be stopped either by force or by isolation.

Why must Iran be stopped? They haven't attacked America so we have no right to do anything to them. Seeing how we treat our own citizens we really have no right telling another country how to treat their citizens.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Iran is no different than the US if you realize just how behind the times they are. Iran is the US two hundred or so years ago. The stoning and lashings of today's Iran is no different than the Salem witch trails in US history. That too was religion based.

I don't agree with what Iran's government does but Its a process that country will have to deal with on its own just as America did. If we intervene in their affairs I'm afraid they will be yet another country we will have to deal with for hundreds of years. Iraq and Afghanistan will always produce people who have a hatred for us just because of our current occupation. I don't think we need more enemies. If Iran is such a problem then let their neighboring countries deal with them.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

The problem with your argument is that stuff like that doesn't just happen in Iran, it happens here in the U.S. and around the world. Women and men get beaten, tortured, raped, killed, etc in U.S. prisons all the time. And calling circumcision "mutilation" is a double standard. I had my genitals mutilated along with millions of other males around the world. I don't see anyone raising hell about "male suffrage" in that aspect though.

Even the Bible instructed people to stone people to death for adultery, wonder what Christian Americans have to say about that? And as per instructions from the Torah, Jewish babies have to have their genitals mutilated. OMG, did you get that??!!! They're torturing baby's genitals and no one is saying anything about it! We need to demonize Israel too!

You have an agenda, and the agenda is to demonize Iran. Before you go picking at another country, look at all the wrong that is going on in your country. Maybe Iran ought to attack us because we torture prisoners and kill innocent people in the name of oil, God, or "freedom".

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Lets be honest here ...
If these people were not sitting on a wealth of Oil and natural Gas we wouldn't give a rats A$$ about them.

Not to condone any of this behavior but we pretty much lead the world in Violence and Wars in this country.

We have police that enter Marine veteran's homes armed to the teeth in SWAT teams and shoot them dead like dogs.

What other nation in the world has multiple wars going on while their own people are without health care ,starving and homeless/ and/or losing their homes due to the state of the Economy as a result of paying for these wars ?

We are the ones that have secret offshore prisons to torture people so as to not be obligated to adhere or to be constrained to any rule of law.

Shouldn't our own people be our primary concern and not those of Iran ?

And we can honestly look at these people as being worse than us ? And to justify attacking them ?
Which is really the point of this thread ?!

Come on....

Didn't we learn a lesson in Vietnam ?

Iran provides the energy to China, and if we go near interrupting their fuel supplies then we are going to have a pissed off China backing Iran.

We know what has happened the last time we went against an adversary backed by China....in case you forget it was called...

V_I_E_T_N_A_M.

All of our sophisticated B-52s, F4 Phantoms, C-130 gunships, M-16's, Napalm...superior weaponry and training against this tiny little country the size of New Mexico and we still got our asses handed to us.

PEACE

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

If you look alot closer to those beheadings.....that was done in Pakistan or near the border of Pakistan and Afghanistan.

In regards to the women; lets not forget the horrendous crimes committed against women & girls in our own countries by men!
edit on 15-10-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Have you forgot about your own country? In the USA, a women is raped every 60 seconds. Thats a fact btw...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
By your logic people should hate America and Americans because of the U.S. government and some deeply religious people who have tried to fuse religion and government (look at some bible belt state's laws that are tied to Christianity).

The citizens of Iran protested, they do not want their theocracy anymore. You need help. Shame on you because you have unrestricted access to the internet and knowledge.. yet you remain ignorant and choose to eat up propaganda.. while the people of Iran don't have uncensored information and it's harder for them to see past their government propaganda than ours.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Hearing things like this really make me fear for the future of humanity

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
You know, it is not the people who are evil.....it is the regimes that run the countries. People are people for the most part. We all feel the same. Get rid of governmental control, religious control, etc., etc. We are all more powerful as a whole. Our governments think they speak the mind of the whole. They don't! The statistics show that truth.

We need to stand up and let the few know that the many have more in common. I love all cultures and peoples. However, we let the insane psycopaths,,paranoid, schizoid, schizotypal, antisocial, borderline, histrionic, narcissistic, avoidant, dependent, and obsessive-compulsive run our world.

They have too much money and little to be desired spiritual aspects. The elites want us dead.

The elitism in this world is going to end this world unless we act. "The many" must join one another in love and join in a great fight to beat back those that wish to enslave us. No matter where you come from. Iran, the U.S., China, Russia or anywhere else.

I generally agree with what you say, the majority of the evil done in this world is by leader and elites but there are also evil people in the general populace who can't wait for the opportunity to play out their twisted thoughts.

I think we would all be surprised by the amount of 'normal' people who would do some really, really sick things if they thought they could get away with it. Even typing this troubles me.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I just know how ATS is rolling with it's live - real time activity.

I am Iranian and I know better that there are issues with our govt but it's less than yours :

1. US govt dropped two nuclear bombs on Japanese people .

2. US govt attacked American people in 9/11.

3. US govt Invaded Afghanistan and killed lots of innocent people by intention to kill OBL.

4. US govt killed OBL but is still occupying Afghanistan.

5. US govt Invaded Iraq and killed lots of innocents by the bombardments. People are being killed there right now. Boys and gorls are being raped. ( It is not easy for Muslims to say ' Hey people , I was raped' )

6. US navy attacked a civilian airplane in Persian Golf , once.

Iran Air Flight 655 (IR655) was a civilian jet airliner shot down by U.S. missiles on 3 July 1988, over the Strait of Hormuz, toward the end of the Iran–Iraq War. The aircraft, an Airbus A300B2-203 operated by Iran Air, was flying from Bandar Abbas, Iran, to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, when it was destroyed by the U.S. Navy's guided missile cruiser USS Vincennes, killing all 290 passengers and crew aboard, including 66 children,ranking it ninth among the deadliest disasters in aviation history

It was the highest death toll of any aviation incident in the Indian Ocean and the highest death toll of any incident involving an Airbus A300 anywhere in the world. Vincennes was traversing the Strait of Hormuz, inside Iranian territorial waters, and at the time of the attack IR655 was within Iranian airspace

However, the United States has never admitted responsibility, nor apologized to Iran

source

7. US govt was helping Saddam during 8 years of war with Iran ( Saddam invaded Iran ).

8. US govt is helping and encouraging Saudi Wahhabis to kill more Muslims and make more terror , so that US army should continue occupying Iraq and Afghanistan.

1.Al-Qaeda members are Wahhabi (the new branch Islam supported by CIA & MI6 at 18th century ). They claim that if you kill 7 Shiat-muslims , then heaven is your prize (this is terrorism) .

Those are the ones who behead other Muslims.

It must be easy for you to study about this man : Mr. Hempher. And the book of him Memoirs Of Mr. Hempher, The British Spy To The Middle East.

Pakistan is their geographic capital and they are being supported by Saudi Arabia.
(The upper part of the pyramid live in Saudi Arabia and the lower part live in Pakistan)

2. This is what we get from them : The pictures are taken from two different disasters.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a383e86f6e3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b4ddedbbd1c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5ee97f244d2.jpg[/atsimg]

I am not happy to see this pictures myself .

3. They don't believe in Quran. They simply burn it.

Bahrain’s Wahabi Al Khalifa forces Burning Mosques , Desecrating Quran and Banning Media which reports it

Conclusion : we are so ashamed that they are called Muslims , But they are called.

Those cowards are enjoying their time , pumping out the oil and living a good life cooperating with CIA and Mossad.

So it is very generous of you to invade Iran and save the Iranian from the beasts running Iran.

We are always aware and always ready to kick the invaders out of our country , like what we did to Saddam.

I know that American people do not like these actions more or less.

And we are not closing our eyes on the facts.

The blood is on the US govt's hand.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This is a funny thread, because you post on how women are being beaten by their husbands, but we fail to realize this happens every where in the world, not only Iran, we are just more aware of the situation in Iran.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

The citizens of Iran protested, they do not want their theocracy anymore

You better know that we want our dominion we want God to be the axis of our movement.

Those who was blessed by the American Persian-language channels learned that America wants nothing but more oil from Iranian nation.

Shame on you because you have unrestricted access to the internet

Ok , God bless you for you are informed and well-educated and I am not.

maybe the internet bless you.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I like every one in US thinks Iranian are low educated , while they are the pioneers.

Most of the time , those people are low-educated and affected by science propaganda.

Like landing on moon propaganda.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join