It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California preacher predicts the worlds about to end. Again.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This ats member predicts the world will not end within 2012 or within the next 100 years, so i guess that means that we all need to concentrate on our daily duties to families or work and stop being sucked in with stupid and insane ideas no matter how rational they may seem.

P.S.

Sure the world will end, but in my books, thats when this rock named planet earth will no longer be able to sustain life, but that would be in a couple of millions of years, so until then, its party time,

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BalderAsir

OMG I'm Scared.....Again

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Harold Camping is a nutcase that isn't thinking with a full brain he had a stroke in June and has been recovering in a nursing home ever since..I consider him a false prophet and his Family Radio a cult..All his predictions have been a huge failure and October 21 will be the same thing
Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
www.hulu.com...

Loved this! check out around the 4:30 mark. Hilarious!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I feel bad for the guy, and for the people who so blindly follow him. How someone could not understand something as fundamental as Matthew 24:36 is beyond me.

Matthew 24:36(KJV)
36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BalderAsir

Maybe he bought some of that popov miracle water you see on the tv at 3 am.

Is it just me or should there be some type of law on the books to specifically prevent this type of action from people? Im referring to people saying the world is going to end, and those morons go out throwing there money away because they beleive the guy.

To me its almost like yelling fire in a packed movie theatre. Yelling Fire = mass panic = injuries sustained = someone should be held accountible for it.

Im not talking about a complete law banning it. just one that addresses the people who seek financial gain from it.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BalderAsir

www.news.com.au

IT'S time to batten down the hatches one more time and prepare for yet another Doomsday – next week, in fact – according to the pastor who previously incorrectly predicted the world would end May 21.
(visit the link for the full news article)

that sucks, thats the day after i get the keys for my new house. oh well i guess i'll die in style.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by minesweeper

www.news.com.au

IT'S time to batten down the hatches one more time and prepare for yet another Doomsday – next week, in fact – according to the pastor who previously incorrectly predicted the world would end May 21.

that sucks, thats the day after i get the keys for my new house. oh well i guess i'll die in style.

I call dibs.....

If you diez can I haz your stuff?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
it is time for you all to know the end of the world is 11/11/11the genie in the magic bottle told me so, was confirmed by the magic carpet that was ridden by the invisible cat the was transported by the UFO commanded by a obama clone. I have picks to prove this however it is on 35 mm film and no funds to develop them. spent all of the three wishes.

If you believe this then I have some beach front property I would like to sell, ocean front with beach house, priced to sell, located in NV just west of LV NV, walk to the ocean, fish, surf and swim, once CA falls off, this will happen on the 11/11/12.
When the UFO brings back the invisible cat on the magic carpet to bring me the magic bottle with the 4 blond genies, oh crap i forgot to say woman genies, well that means CA will not fall off on 11/11/12 but on 11/11/13 when the cat, UFO and Obama's clone all return with the 4 woman genies, went for a ride on the magic carpet ride
_javascript:icon('
')_javascript:icon('
')

The truth is; the world will not end on any of the above dates.
It will end when it wants too, could be by the time i hit edit, tomorrow, new years, or a thousand years from now.

No man knows when or by what means, (yes there are signs that point to when the end times will begin; But how long do they last? 3/12 years or 300 and 50 years) just because you think you know does not mean your right, or wrong, it just is.

For some now is the end , by war, by drugs, by an accident, by an other, or just that their time has come.

As with all things there is the beginning and a end when???? why know... there is nothing you can do to stop it.
edit on 15-10-2011 by bekod because: editting

edit on 15-10-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by minesweeper

www.news.com.au

I call dibs.....

If you diez can I haz your stuff?

that reminds me of a bumper sticker i saw on a souped up chevey a couple of years ago." after the rapture if found empty it's yours" or somthing along those lines. next to it was a praying calvin sticker aswell. seems he belives were he's going.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonleaf
www.hulu.com...

Loved this! check out around the 4:30 mark. Hilarious!

"Sorry, currently our video library can only be watched from within the United States"

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Your logic is fundamentally flawed.

It is like saying a robber should not be jailed because it is robbed responsibility to protect himself.

This man is using public news outlets to spread false ideas, at a time when so many people are stressed out.

He should be put in prison so that gullible people do not get his silly ideas.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

Camping may be nuts, but it is for each person to decide who to follow and when.
What comes from that, is their burden, not his...

ANY excuse to watch this:

So funny!!!

And a not so funny G.W.Bush Quote from a Gridiron Dinner in 2001 ; "You can fool some of the people all of the time and those are the ones you want to concentrate on"
I don't think that George was a stupid as he would like to make you think he was.

Harold's not mad, he's an agent for Project Bluebeams fake rapture,,,didn't you get the memo OP

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by minesweeper

I would not worry to much about it. I like to point out to people who think they will "be going away" when rapture arrives. I like to remind them that it could be God playing around with the smite button.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Well I think God wants me to spread a message, too.

If you find yourself compelled to make financial contributions to Harold Camping's cause, please consider cutting out the middle-man and just giving the money to the nearest homeless shelter, rape crisis center and / or shelter for abused women and children.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The problem is people who come to ATS to read/post are those unlikely to get influenced by Camping.

It is the ignorant people out there who get taken in.

This is the reason this guy should be in prison.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

Camping may be nuts, but it is for each person to decide who to follow and when.
What comes from that, is their burden, not his...

The weak and vunerable. Nice.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by vedatruth
The problem is people who come to ATS to read/post are those unlikely to get influenced by Camping.

It is the ignorant people out there who get taken in.

This is the reason this guy should be in prison.

Theft by deceit / false advertising / fraud / wire fraud are just a few that come to mind.

The popov dude that sells his miracle water and claims god will wipe out their debt if they buy it is another goon that should be in prison. If you dont know who the popov guy is he, waay back in the day, was the eveangelist preacher who got caught by an audience member with a scanner that his wife was feeeding him info through an ear piece.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hopefully someone will shoot him on that date,at least then his prediction would be half right

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
not saying the dude ain't nuts.. but in his defense, this isn't really a "separate" prediction. it's part 2.

the world ending 5 months after the rapture..

Uh....WHAT? The world doesn't end for 1007 years after the rapture. Who told you that nonsense that the world was going to end 5 months after the rapture? Did this "preachers" say that? He is preaching lies if he said that, because it is not in the book of Daniel or Revelation, or in Ezekiel or Jeremiah or Zecharia. All those prophecies are interlinked. The great tribulation doesn't even go into full swing until God's chosen amoung the gentiles have been removed from harms way and he again focuses on Israel and bringing them back under his wing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join