It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Imperfect Utopia?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Then please give a
link to something on Ghost "Werd" Rule...

I looked and nothing. Or as you would say: kNuthing.

Like I said, it hasn't been accepted yet by those that dew the accepting and the correct spelling of "kNuthing" is kNOwTHING.
But I love the attempt!

Ribbit

From what I could tell, it hasn't been accepted by ANYONE at all on the interwebz, whether they "dew the accepting" or not.

It would be a little hard for them to accept it, since they don't even know about it yet.

Just as they don't know about the Bi-Collision Continental Shift Theory, which proves the Continental Drift Theory wrong and proves Earth collided with two planetoid sized objects (Triton -moon & Mars - planet), with the two collisions with Mars occurring around 700 million years ago and the collision with Triton most likely over a billion years ago, but I cannot be exact on it.

Then there is the Perpetual Motion Universe Theory, which explains the Universe and how galaxies are born, plus why We can't see past our galaxy's Galactic Light Bubble, which science calls the edge of he Universe, but it isn't. It's Light created at our galaxy's birth and of course, it's moving away from our galaxy at the speed of light, which is why they think the Universe is expanding at the speed of light, because it IS LIGHT.

Or how about Bi-dimensional Transdermal Energy Transfer, which is the process by which the magnetic energy created by all those huge magneto generators, known as spiral galaxies, is passed thru the skin of space to power Source and excess energy is ejected out the DUAL back-to-back massive black holes at the center of EVERY spiral galaxy.

There's more but you probably aren't interested, you've already got your truth, so there's no reason to talk to a wall.

Ribbit

Ps: I got distracted by several peeps and I never got to formulate a understandable answer to the other question. It's quite complexed and will take me time to write but I will get to it shortly and post the answer.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

So it's just a theory of YOURS? lol ok......
lol

btw:
Getting a tad off topic there aren't you?

edit on 10/16/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

lol

btw:

Off topic? In order to understand this is an Imperfect Utopia, you have to kNow the truth about Everything. From Life, the Universe, to God/Source. If you're in the dark about either, you will think that which isn't.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Still no.

All Hail Abner Doon.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

lol

btw:

Off topic? In order to understand this is an Imperfect Utopia, you have to kNow the truth about Everything. From Life, the Universe, to God/Source. If you're in the dark about either, you will think that which isn't.

Ribbit

Who are you to say that your personal opinions and your theories are the truth? Does that mean you are the only person in the world to actually know the truth, since these theories of yours are yours alone?

To attempt to prove something true by citing numerous theories that you made up yourself doesn't cut it. I could have a "theory" that we are all actually dogs that see humans in the mirror and in our friends( I obviously don't believe that--just an example ), and what we Call "dogs" are actually immortal beings from the center of the sun. Doesn't mean its true just because it might be called a theory.

It may be a utopia right here and now for YOU seeing as how you believe you are right and everyone else is wrong. But in the REAL world it is not utopia.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

lol

btw:

Ribbit

Who are you to say that your personal opinions and your theories are the truth? Does that mean you are the only person in the world to actually know the truth, since these theories of yours are yours alone?

To attempt to prove something true by citing numerous theories that you made up yourself doesn't cut it. I could have a "theory" that we are all actually dogs that see humans in the mirror and in our friends( I obviously don't believe that--just an example ), and what we Call "dogs" are actually immortal beings from the center of the sun. Doesn't mean its true just because it might be called a theory.

It may be a utopia right here and now for YOU seeing as how you believe you are right and everyone else is wrong. But in the REAL world it is not utopia.

See, there you go again with your Conceptual thoughts (wrong comment) getting in your way again.

Riddle We this:

Given: If One religion is right, the rest aren't, then how is it possible for All religions to be right, including Atheism & Satanism?

The obvious answer is it isn't possible but there's another answer, that's the correct answer, and I'll even give you a hint:

There is no sPoon!

Ribbit

Ps: The You're Always Right Paradox isn't the answer either but it could be said it comes into play.

edit on 16-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

An agnostic is the only right one.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I DO believe I smell a troll around here somewhere, though...

hmmm.

Who would that be, I wonder...?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

An agnostic is the only right one.

That falls under Agnosticism, which is a Religion (loosely), that says religious claims are unknown or unknowable, thus, it's part of the "All religions" portion of the Riddle. So while it is ALSO right, it isn't the only right one, they are all right, according to the Riddle.

Try again!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I DO believe I smell a troll around here somewhere, though...

hmmm.

Who would that be, I wonder...?

Is it possible for a troll to exist in an Imperfect Utopia?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I'm out. I'm not feeding you anymore.

There are better things to do than waste time with contrarions.

Enjoy your personal theories and "rules".

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

And you think Life isn't a contradiction?

I've only tried to help you see the truth, it's you that refuses to open your eYe to see it.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

And you think Life isn't a contradiction?

I've only tried to help you see the truth, it's you that refuses to open your eYe to see it.

Ribbit

Is it possible for you to see past the body, to see the brain?

sprott.physics.wisc.edu...

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Then feed this to yourself:

Riddle We this:

We are Born on this Earth and possibly elsewhere's and We Live and We Evolve and We even Replicate but We are not a Sanctioned Lifeform. Who/What are We?

Or how about this one:

Riddle We this:

I exist as TWO but you THINK of me as ONE and I bother YOU most of the TIME but you can CHANGE me any TIME. Who/What am I?

Ribbit

Ps: They apply "somewhat" to an Imperfect Utopia, so they are kNot off topic.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
You're talking about the brain.

Can I see how my own brain works, and find it around me? Why yes, I can.

Nice riddles.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Ribbit

I get it. You know everything...

and please spare me the riddle that will "answer" my "confusion."

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
You're talking about the brain.

Can I see how my own brain works, and find it around me? Why yes, I can.

Nice riddles.

You answered this one:

I exist as TWO but you THINK of me as ONE and I bother YOU most of the TIME but you can CHANGE me any TIME. Who/What am?

The correct answer was Brain/Mind, but either werk.

To explain the riddle, you have 2 Brains, left & right, and they constitute ONE Mind and it constantly bothers you and you can change your mind about anything and at any TIME.
The reference to TIME was made to confuse the issue, which is how you hide the answer.

Good job figuring it out!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImmortalThought

Ribbit

I get it. You know everything...

and please spare me the riddle that will "answer" my "confusion."

I dew kNot kNow everything but I dew kNow sum and I've been posting pieces of the "answer" all over this site:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I try to kNot put my eggs in one basket and I'm still working on what I haven't figured out yet.
This thing you call Life is quite complexed and humans have done a great job complicating it.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

For your first one in the same posts, I'll venture "soul."
edit on 2011/10/17 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

For your first one in the same posts, I'll venture "soul."
edit on 2011/10/17 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

Good answer but kNot it.

Your Soul isn't born here, the vessel that your Soul "plays" in is born here, your Soul is born elsewhere's.

Look at the answer to the 2nd riddle for a clue.

Ribbit

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join