It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think will happen if Israel launches an attack on Iran?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Here is what I think might happen....

Israel attacks Iran. Maybe takes out a few targets... with incredible precision.

Then a badly wounded Iran would let go of ALL excuses to show restraint and will take on and crush Israel, once and for all... while the regions surrounding Israel join in for the fireworks.

Iran and its 70 million + population will absorb all damage... despite massive loss of life...and will carry on, even despite parts of it being turned into radio active wastelands.

Israel and its (approx) 8 millon population coming under fire by a ticked off muslim neighbourhood.... well... I dont know....really...

I believe, a war between Israel and Iran will be an extremely short event....it will NOT be a long drawn out war for anybody else to be involved.

I also believe that Israels western allies, might display the common sense to stay out of a conflict started by Israel...

edit on 14-10-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Celestials 6 plus 1 already here
ect. I wonder if they would tell if it showed up again
naw too much on the line
I hope Earth will reconsider letting more innocent blood shed in the blood formula its not a overall good look..

be well
edit on 10/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If Israel attacks Iran they will have to cripple them to such an extent that retaliation is impossible.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Uhhh... not a good idea for Israel.

US uses Israel to 'go in first' and get most of the 'backlash'.

Uses them for their own agenda, as a Guinea pig.

Israel really thinks US is there to help them:

Here is you land back

now fight for us for the rest of your life,

"but which way should we fight?"

its that way ------------> direction of mookie land

what if they retaliate and send 10 million mookies running over the Gaza hills like rabbit kamikaze.

They Jew people will surely get scared and chant "the kamikaze rabbits are coming, they didnt like our gift of invasion.
edit on 14-10-2011 by OccupyPlanet because: mookies, (more)

edit on 14-10-2011 by OccupyPlanet because: mookies

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You may want to consider what super power would then back IRAN and ISRAEL then it gets a wider perspective potential..

from another thread I posted in

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The way it looks many here on earth may switch frequencies to lower due to some kind of uncomforting interaction--- SO THOSE HERE WHO CAN REMAIN SOUND MAY BECOME BEACONS OF LIGHT FOR OTHERS TO GRAVITATE OR MAGNETIZE TO IN TIMES OF HEAVY FEAR AND SADNESS AS WELL AS TIME WHEN THEY ARE BEING OVERWHELMED. 1 isn't 100% sure of the benefits of a LOWER HUMAN VIBRATING FREQUENCY OVERALL OR WHO FEEDS OR PARASITES ON IT BUT 1 CAN SEE THE SPECIES BEING VERY VULNERABLE WHEN VIBRATING ON A LOWER FREQUENCY OVERALL. I think I read they the feeders of negative/sad/evol emotions/FEAR are related to the Lower4th dimension or something like that and the ascenders are trying to reach the Higher 5th and up dimensions. So again thanks for assisting the HERD OF EARTH w/ your LIGHT*..

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
World War III in OUR time? I doubt it. The only thing that changes around here are the taillights on the cars. Every year they look just a little bit different. Thats about all that ever changes.

China and Russia would back Iran, so Israel can't strike them. Pakistan is a China ally, so the US can't even bug them any more.

The US is really having a hard time starting conflicts as it is. They just can't get anyone to fight anymore. They tried to off the Saudi leadership and blame that on Iran, and they just laughed at them.

Then the US was thinking well, we could attack our own people then, but someone leaked that to China through the embassy there and they told Russia, and again, everyone laughed at them.

I hear the Brits just tossed the whole thing in a garbage can in a park as if to say, you guys are a bunch of crackers, we don't want to play with you guys anymore.

The Yemeni plot, to replace Osama with another puppet, nah, that will never work, just kill em before he spills the beans and say you have evidence. Killing your own agents in the field with drones.
Thats good for business.

Doesn't Iran have nukes now?
edit on 14-10-2011 by Rocketman7 because: typo

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Israel has been ganged up on by its neighbors in the past, and guess what …. It didn’t end well for the Arabs. If Israel were to attack Iran, the Iranians would release its proxies in Lebanon and Syria to go after them. The Israelis would smite them in heartbeat. Iran has no way to directly attack Israel, they share no borders, don’t have a navy to speak of, and cant conduct long range aerial bombing missions.

The international community and the press would vilify Israel for its “unprovoked aggression” but western Europe and the US would still supply them will all the munitions they needed to defend against any counterattack.

In short, the Iranians would pound sand.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Whatever happens, all we will hear about in the West is how evil Iran is and how righteous Israel is.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It's hard to say,

I think it is quite possible that even Turkey may get involved if the EU/UN get involved as they have been at each others throats recently.

Then you have the Ruskies that arn't going to appreciate another US state right next door. Don't forget about Pakistan as well...and If they get involved India might see a golden opportunity.

It could be over in a day or drag out indefinitely. It all depends on who takes the first shot, and when.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I would give up my own education and I will die trying to throw my grenades on Israelis .

Believe me.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vardoger

It could be over in a day or drag out indefinitely. It all depends on who takes the first shot, and when.

Or who can mimmic a first shot, SMH
Earth should know better by this cycle.......

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
imho israel is totally insignificant.
if its not for the size of their land, if its not for the power of their military then its most because
for the way they respect other ethnics.

imho no other country in this worlds knows how to fuel their own conflict in a way getting attention and support that tricky they do. And if you point to that you are called anti-semite, and you are out.

under no circumstances Israel alone will be able to fight a war against iran, but in order to what i stated above i would give them a good chance to have them doing strikes on targets of interest in iran.

if iran instead would attack israel i bet israel would get support. but actually .. Why should Iran or some other state do that ?
Israels situation is like a pot of boiling oil, if you kick it it will tumble and you get burned, so everybody just tries to keep the fire burning, cause it keeps warm, and you can frie your potatoes in that oil too.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

I would give up my own education and I will die trying to throw my grenades on Israelis .

Believe me.

Would you prefer THE REMOVAL OF ALL with brain emitting electro signals of hatred?! @ 1 TIME LEAVING a PEACEFUL EARTH. Dont mind the process of removal just sayen would Earth be better, also if certain techs were eliminated that install fear in the genetics of Earth? LIKE NUKES - BIOS- CHEMS- NEUROS?*

Take them all to their new vibrating location that fits their frequencies BETTER!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TMJ1972

I think that there is not much water left in the old kettle.

The lid will burn itself sooner or later.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Take them all to their new vibrating location that fits their frequencies BETTER!

I am feeling like we are all vibrating in the firs place.

Some people just ignore that. But it doesn't mean that there is no vibration.

TIME LEAVING PEACEFUL EARTH

The earth hasn't been peaceful for so long. Since the WW1 till the recent invasions on Iraq and Afghanistan.

+ I don't have any illusion for peace.

Peace should be real.
edit on 14/10/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Goodbye Iran.

Boom BOOOOOOOOM.

There is no more Iran if Israel does not want an Iran.

Everything else can be debated about what would happen after that
but Iran would be LOOOOONG gone.
edit on 14-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I am feeling like we are all vibrating in the firs place.

Some people just ignore that. But it doesn't mean that there is no vibration.

Yes ALL vibrating but some low some high this seperates WHEAT from CHAFF frequency observations.. So, low vibrating problem causers void status to the positives. Positive or higher frequency vibrators PASS
no favoritisim involved just electro brain activity output scaling and interactions..

In the END/BEGINNING you end up with Israel and Iran and OTHERS
lower vibrating ones in one place on one frequency and in the same you have Iran and Israel and OTHERS
HIGHER LOVING/COMPASSIONATE vibrating on the higher frequency. LIKE lower 4thdimension homes and higher 5th dimension Existers for example. 1 does believe in REAL PEACE.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

That would be suicidal on Israel's part. They are to stand by and provide actionable intel in the region. We are the ones who are "active" in the entire middle east. Which begs the questions:

Are we now in a position to control all of the middle eastern oil producing nations? To take whatever protective action is required to squash rebellion, to guard against countries like China and Russia from entering the playing field? To further consolidate our power and influence to prevent such actions from ever occurring?

I don't know. I do know it wouldn't be from a lack of effort on our part. Or the nations involved. Are we actually that greedy militarily and resource wise to think we can grab and hold on to all those people and all that wealth?
That issue occupies some peoples minds at the top All_Day_Long.

Good luck you bastards. I for one think they have succumbed to that time worn notion of "Empire" like the Romans' Greeks, and Nazis. It didn't work for them either. You think they know that?
Naaah...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The reality would be a bit more complicated. Israel and the US would covertly contact several Middle Eastern countries to get their "temperature check" on such an attack. They would ensure that a significant amount of the leaders would be okay (at least in private) with the attack.

Once the atttack was competed (with US assistance and probably SAS from Britian ), the US would come out and say that x amount of countries in the Middle east, including the Saudis, Kuwait and Iran, were onside with this action ( In addition, they would have a list of a bunch of European nations that were on side).

Several other countries would spout off a bit for show, but that would be it. Nuking Israel would be an act of genocide. The blow back would be extreme and most leaders know this.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

i would think Israel has to think about Lebanon, the rockets will fly.

they would have to evacuate their embassy in Egypt and elsewhere, not enough troops to keep the people from burning down the buildings.

and worst case scenario, how many oil facilities in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait within range of iranian missiles?
the israeli strike would have to be limited, otherwise the repercusions would be devastating.

the british banks live off their arab custumers and the americans could be paying 5 dollar + for gas.

when you set a forest on fire, ther's no telling how big the fire will get.
wars have a way of having a "life" of their own.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join