It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think will happen if Israel launches an attack on Iran?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
"[D]oes the western world know that is coming soon?"

Not sure if you are expecting or even want an answer to this but here goes.

Some experts are saying that Israel's motive is to force the US to force every other nation in the world to sanction Iran and that the threat of attack is just a ploy. In other words the US has an out in claiming that it has to insist on sanctions as the lesser of two evils. The greater evil being an Israeli attack on Iraq.

That is possible and sounds reasonable but Israel has an official policy "the mad dog policy" of not acting reasonably and one of Israel's objective is to always be unpredictable.

So - they just might attack.

I hope they don't because hundreds, thousands or who knows how many innocent people will die.

If Israel does attack Iran, I hope it is a total failure and that it will Israel's last act.

Originally posted by bellagirl
i think it may be closer than what we all think. i have heard obama and other leaders ramping up the talk against china in the last week. i also heard the israel defence minister speaking on cnn. i think the two may be connected. does the western world know that is coming soon????. is that the reason for the veiled warnings to china in the last week????

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Everyone over there launches missles, but isreal looses the battle because noone steps in to help them. Iran wins, but is crippled ,Rest of world powers step in and set up puppet gov'ts and bases to rebuild and the area's get sucked dry of all the resources around the area. Same agenda, different country. WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN? Some kind of threat, humanitarian issues, invade,Take resources, lay to waste, end of story. Thats buisness as usual. Same tactics as before. You always know when something will happen over there ,when the RATS leave the country.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Well - if Israel bombs all the nuclear plants in Iran then we will all be breathing in radio active dust for a decade.

Not saying were are not breathing in crap from Fukushima already.

Originally posted by cloaked4u
Everyone over there launches missles, but isreal looses the battle because noone steps in to help them. Iran wins, but is crippled ,Rest of world powers step in and set up puppet gov'ts and bases to rebuild and the area's get sucked dry of all the resources around the area. Same agenda, different country. WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN? Some kind of threat, humanitarian issues, invade,Take resources, lay to waste, end of story. Thats buisness as usual. Same tactics as before. You always know when something will happen over there ,when the RATS leave the country.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Personally mate I think that if Israel attack first then they will be identified as the aggressor, meaning that the US won't be able to aid them unless they wish to damage their own reputaion by backing a nation of warmongering bigots. Iran would have every right to attack them back and they would probably be aided by Russia or China if you take their business transactions into account. The Western nations have no reason to involve themselves unless Israel is attacked first which is probably what the Israel leader wants but I cannot prove that.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
That is possible and sounds reasonable but Israel has an official policy "the mad dog policy" of not acting reasonably and one of Israel's objective is to always be unpredictable.

Bull. Just because Dagan or someone in Israels history stated they must act like a mad dog so as to scare off neighbours from provoking them, it is suddenly a policy? Just like your erroneous claim that the samson option is a real policy? Care to back any of these up with proof? And by proof i mean a statement of a military or government official claiming these to be as such. Not a university professor speculating on deterrence doctrine.

I hope they don't because hundreds, thousands or who knows how many innocent people will die.

Of course, your a nice guy!

If Israel does attack Iran, I hope it is a total failure and that it will Israel's last act.

Because your only nice when it doesnt involve jews.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Are you saying that just because General Moshe Dayan the most famous Israeli military man says, 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' it does not mean that the ideology has not become official Israeli policy?

It seems that an examination of Israel's history since at least 1967 confirms that Israel does have a policy of acting like a mad dog to try to be unpredictable.

Israel's first invasion of Lebanon was not a success and military experts would advise against a small country like Israel taken over territory they did not have the resources to hold.

That did not stop Israel from invading Lebanon again in 2006 and suffering an embarrassing kick in the groin by what the world considered a ragtag group of defenders.

However, Israel will still carry out attacks even if they do not make military or diplomatic sense just to maintain the mad dog image they have cultivated for decades.

The stuxnet attack could be considered another example.

I do not want to see Israeli children killed for any reason even if the leaders of Israel are willing to sacrifice them to advance Zionism.

Ideally, Israeli Zionists would learn the real facts about Zionism and the history of Zionism and dissolve Israel as a Jewish state.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It seems the world is slapping Israel in the face when it comes to supporting its homicidal desire to bomb Iran and kill yet more Muslim children.

It is significant that the president of France and the President of the USA feel free to discuss the fact that Netnayahu is a liar.

They obviously do not support him personally and thank God China and Russia oppose Netanyahus whishes to kill more innocent people.

We may be in an era when world leaders express what honest individuals have known for decages.

Specifically, Zionism has been the worst thing that has ever happened to the people who claim to be Jews.

Israeli newspaper France Germany oppose Israel

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
Samson Option

Free Mordechai Vanunu

Recent News

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join