It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another example of Fox News bias.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
TPL

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Do what i do, watch every new channel, therefore i get all points of view.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TPL
Do what i do, watch every new channel, therefore i get all points of view.

I try to do this, but I can't afford to fall asleep watching CNN. It literally puts me to sleep. Can you broadcast triptophane?

But I do read from a healthy selection of news sites online, representing the exteremes of all view points including the arab media.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
Our cable system only gives us the choice of FNC, CNN, or CNN Headline News.

And that's by "We-made-this-president-by-not-reporting-on-his-past-or-his-present-day-connections-to-shady-deals-and-outright-malfesances-so-that-we-could-h ave-the-quid pro quo-of-Mike Powell-deregulating-the-FCC-for-Us" design

Corporate Media made Bush & has propped him up this long; they're too deeply iinvested.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
Our cable system only gives us the choice of FNC, CNN, or CNN Headline News.

And that's by "We-made-this-president-by-not-reporting-on-his-past-or-his-present-day-connections-to-shady-deals-and-outright-malfesances-so-that-we-could-h ave-the-quid pro quo-of-Mike Powell-deregulating-the-FCC-for-Us" design

Corporate Media made Bush & has propped him up this long; they're too deeply iinvested.

Actually it's giving rural America what rural America wants. Look at yer little red and blue map from 2000. Rural America tends to be more conservative. They like to hear only what they believe and the cable operators in rural America, one of which I happen to work for broadcast what their customers want to see.

I am trying to get them to pick up MSNBC and CNN/FN. CNN/FN has world news overnight from about 12AM to 6AM EST. It's broadcast live from London. I used to love watching it before bed. Then I would know what Fox would be talking about when I woke up.

You know the FOX NEWS ALERT for a 6 hour old story.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Maybe I will just stick to watching The Daily Show. Afterall, they are the only news show that clearly states they are completely biased, and make it funny at the same time. Maybe Bill O'Rielly should debate Steven Colbert? Now that would be great

[edit on 30-8-2004 by Jazzerman]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzerman
Maybe I will just stick to watching The Daily Show. Afterall, they are the only news show that clearly states they are completely biased

[edit on 30-8-2004 by Jazzerman]

If your talking about left/right bias, i disagree. The Daily Show has a fundamentally different bias altogether. They will lean towards reporting anything that is FUNNY. And there is a great deal of that in politics.

Originally said by Jon Stuart
If this show is anything, is thats its a mouthpiece for the right

[edit on 8/30/2004 by s13guy]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join