It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation seems a bit different lately

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I meditate most nights for some length before going to bed, and I wanted to see if anyone else noticed that it feels like the energy currents are much stronger. You'll have to forgive me if I don't use the commonly chosen words as I tend to keep this more a private experience outside of any one particular path or discipline, but I was curious if anyone else was having a similar response.

I'll share a few personal details.

Last night, specifically, while I was meditating I almost felt like a conduit between the sky and Earth. I was operating with the idea of sharing some of my energy with the Earth, but the amount of energy returning to me seemed almost transformational in nature. I had many respiratory issues as a child and for years thereafter including allergies and asthma, which I fortunately don't experience these days for different health and wellness issues, but last night when I felt the energy coursing through me, my lungs actually felt rejuvenated.

I'm very spiritual in what I believe, so I was trying to open a bridge of sorts between my faith and this world, hoping to give it help. I can sometimes be selfish, as we all are in life, but the thought I had then was very much sincere, and it felt like it opened up more of me. But I'm not new to doing this, and while meditation has been less of an influence on me than say lucid dreaming, I just felt like there was more energy out there to be had.

Now, I suppose I could be delusional, I could have had a breakthrough, or I'm wondering if there is something more. I can't explain why but I do believe we're approaching some culminating event in terms of global consciousness and activity, as many here have said, and though I don't know what to expect, I'm just trying to be there with an open mind and an open heart.

I would be curious to hear if anyone has noticed a similar resonance or if your meditation has seemed more like what you are used to experiencing.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I have also noticed similar things. Easier to intuit peoples feelings, like the connection is stronger. A theory could be the "quickening" as told in Mayan writings.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cassandranova

I thought it might just be me since my friends say they feel nothing. I have stopped mentioning the energy (Chi) to them because they think I am crazy. I notice the energy is much stronger in the past month. It might be because I have been using and learning Reiki Energy Healing but I am not sure. I do feel the veil is lifting and the energy we are feeling is what some call the Wave. Do you use Crystals or Sun gaze by chance. I do both and I can tell the energy has increased a great deal since doing these things along with Reiki. Meditation seems easier to get into than just a few weeks ago. I can find balance pretty easily these days. I welcome the changes. I am ready to get out of this BS Three Ring Circus.

Do you notice the coincidences are flowing with Synchronicity? Do you notice intuition more these days. These are all part of this change. Do you every see numbers, words or images when you meditate?

Namaste

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hey guys

I used to meditate a LOT back in the day and I still do from time to time. (I'm starting to find more time these days for meditating, but I still want more
)

Yesterday I got home, things were chilled (my house is a bustle of people and activity, most times) so I actually had time. Standing in my bedroom, I started meditating. Breathing calmly, my feet in line with my shoulders, knees slightly bent, nice straight plum-line of a spine, dangling from the heavens, arms at my sides. (a stance I learnt from Chi Kung) I was amazed by how easy this session felt and instantly refreshed. I felt an awesome warm pulsing vibration emanating towards me, a good hearty feeling for me to synch with and release. It was one of the most easy, most relaxing meditations I've had, ever. Similar to you, I also basically sent out that the peace I find shall benefit others.

I don't know bout you but during meditation, besides moving towards experiencing peaceful nothingness (which paradoxically, as is life, is an awesome somethingness) at some point I send out, or feel out a light. An energy that flows out through me, from the world, to the world, with the visualisation that this lights the way for myself, those I know and strangers and all life. I dunno, I suppose the idea is for others to find the light for themselves and/or, regardless, for them to benefit from it.

I did feel as though it was, I dunno, stronger? more available? ... when I opened my eyes it was almost as though I could see the pulsing vibrations.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cassandranova

Another post bringing me here to reply...

What you experienced is normal... normal for anyone who is experimenting with Energy as you were.

Long ago we knew there were areas of the world that energised us in the same way you mentioned.

The opening up of "your energy" is a good one. All of us can re-energise at any time.. in a matter of seconds.. by opening from the top of our head... Crown Chakra.

The reason why it happened is twofold..... 1/. so that you experience the immense power available to you with just a thought and some focus.. and 2/. so that this experience may start of the Remembering of what and who you really are while playing "You" in this "Here".

My website.. no forum, only free info and methods to experiment with that work for most people.....

Simply Spirit

Good journeys to you.

PS.. we all need to move out of the Belief that your energy is "Your Energy". It is the Universe, not mine or yours friend.

edit on 14-10-2011 by Tayesin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Thanks Tayesin I agree.

I don't think that we're our own spirit trying to find and make our own way,
I know we're all just a part of the everchanging neverending energy patterns of the universe.

We are all here as one, we all have the same home
and we're all apart of the same thing - life.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I certainly think energy is shared between everyone. An imprecise definition on my part. It might be more accurate to say my awareness seems heightened. But I certainly won't be claiming to be any more special than anyone else.

Whenever I meditate, I prefer to lay perfectly flat in the dark and the silence.

As for the heightened awareness, I haven't so much noticed seeing specifics when I meditate though I do see faces. Like I said at the beginning, my gift/talent has always been more with dreams.

But where I would only remember some of my dreams, I remember them now with pinpoint clarity in many occasions and feel like the transition to the waking world is difficult and illusory. I always sort of thought that way, but it never felt like this.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I think the term "energy" is used loosely, and I'm not sure that people are talking about literal energy. Energy is the ability to do work. Any other definition needs to have a different term to describe what is actually going on. The term "energy" being used inappropriately gets confusing for me.

new topics

top topics

join