It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Cinisello Balsamo, Italy – Sept. 19, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I found this story and thought the pics where very unique. I did a search on ATS and did not see anything on it?

They explain that there is also a third mini orb, But i see more actually. Upper right in photo's.
Balsamo UFO

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Sorry, but I stopped watching as soon as Jamie Maussen was mentioned. Just a heads up, he is a known hoaxer and anything associated with him should not be taken with a grain of salt, but avoided all together.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
I found this story and thought the pics where very unique. I did a search on ATS and did not see anything on it?

They explain that there is also a third mini orb, But i see more actually. Upper right in photo's.
Balsamo UFO

I didn't even watch it
:facepalm:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The design of the "UFO" is very similar and almost identical to George Adamski's "UFO". But Adamski's junk was fake. This "UFO" looks just as fake.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I feel sick after watching that for many reasons.

No just no.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
reply to post by proob4

Sorry, but I stopped watching as soon as Jamie Maussen was mentioned. Just a heads up, he is a known hoaxer and anything associated with him should not be taken with a grain of salt, but avoided all together.

Although I see where you're coming from, not all footage Maussen presents on his show is created by him or filmed by him or his associates. I think it'd be a disservice to automatically discount any evidence without looking into it a bit more. If there is more evidence in addition to the videos that can be analyzed, let that determine the authenticity.

ETA - And to stay on topic, the object reminds me of the'93 Maslin beach UFO incident

Some say the object was a part of a pool and as far as i know hasnt been fully debunked yet. I have trouble with the OP UFO photos because there is no reference point for the object. I dont think there is any more evidence that can be investigated...and didnt anyone else see this UFO in Italy?

edit on 10/13/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ok let's say just for fun. How would you create this? I mean if you say throwing what I see 5 or more objects in in the air and snap off photo's? And they only mention 3 objects when if you really look there is more? I would very much like to see these shot's outside a video. Let me guess all of the above replies did not watch the entire video? Or is it that these photo's only exsist in this video?

The ending is skeptical but I only concentrate on yje photo's in the video.

Hoax or not I don't know? But I find it interesting and just wanted to share.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
Ok let's say just for fun. How would you create this? I mean if you say throwing what I see 5 or more objects in in the air and snap off photo's? And they only mention 3 objects when if you really look there is more? I would very much like to see these shot's outside a video.

The fact that there is no reference point, just a blue sky, makes it really easy to use a small object and some depth to make it seem like a UFO high in the sky. The object in the photos could be a quarter inch in diamater or 1000 feet in diameter for all we know. The exif data wouldnt help in figuring that out.

Let me guess all of the above replies did not watch the entire video? Or is it that these photo's only exsist in this video?

Only those 11 photos in the video exist as far as i know.

The ending is skeptical but I only concentrate on yje photo's in the video.

Hoax or not I don't know? But I find it interesting and just wanted to share.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Notice the flat area on upper right of rim. What we have here is an old cars gas cap with ball bearings glued on.

edit on 14-10-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Anything to do with Jaime Maussan is an instant red flag for me.
Antonio Urzi the photographer of the so called UFO is even worse, the guy takes hundreds of photo's of UFO's every single day and has been debunked many times.
Give the guy a look up on google theres plenty of info on him.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

reply to post by proob4

So you think anything important that Maussan discusses should be avoided do you? Great, if you want to stop people looking at something then all you have to do is hire Maussan. Simple diversionary tactic and it won't work on me!

Yes Maussan is a twit. However, his association is not the determining factor on whether something deserves attention.
edit on 14/10/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2 Now that you mention that. To me looks like one one those screen roller tool and maybe ball bearings attached? But still the other tiny extra's off in the distance puzzle me.

edit on 14-10-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wh00pS

Thanks for the info. Has this video been debunk'd just curious?
Video of UFO

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I think it'd be a disservice to automatically discount any evidence without looking into it a bit more. If there is more evidence in addition to the videos that can be analyzed, let that determine the authenticity.

You are quite right sir, and I apologize for my knee-jerk post yesterday, but in my defence, I was on limited time at lunch, and Jamie Maussen is not my favorite way to waste what little time I had.

I did watch the video, and the first problem I see is that in none of the photos is a reference point. Second thing to stick out to me is the incredible similarity to the photography style of Billy Meier, aside from Meier including reference points.

Anyways, a bit of research shows that this is not the first time Antonio Urzi has worked with Maussen, and this is definitely not his fisrt sighting.

Have a looksy here: Source

Antonio Urzi’s ET contact case is well known within the UFO international community. Still highly debated in Italy, the case stands uniquely in the whole history of ufology. In fact, there is no memory of anybody that has produced more than 2,500 video recordings of UFO sightings like Antonio Urzi has done since he began to talk about his experiences at the end of the nineties.

Seeing that most people go their entire lives without a sighting, I'd say he's pretty damn lucky

His position also, is pretty clear. He feels the urge to get his camera, which every day he aims to the sky. Then he just waits patiently and they appear, as if attracted by a powerful human catalyst.

I'm sorry, his story and background scream Billy Meier to me, along with his association with Maussen, IMO makes any credibility extrememly suspect to non-existent.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Great, if you want to stop people looking at something then all you have to do is hire Maussan. Simple diversionary tactic and it won't work on me!

Oh man, can't get anything past you

Perhaps next time I'll just say "you are forbidden from watching this video". I wonder if that diversionary tactic will be more effective on the super sleuthing types such as yourself.

/end sarcasm

Lighten up a bit, it's just an internet forum that I happened to post my OPINION on. I'm not stopping anybody from watching anything.

Yes Maussan is a twit. However, his association is not the determining factor on whether something deserves attention.

Nor is my opinion a determining factor on whether something deserves attention, unless you put that much stock in my posts.

Kind regards,

ZJ
edit on 14-10-2011 by ZombieJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Take a close look between 8:35-8:45 in the video. Certainly looks suspect to me, perhaps fishing line?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Are you reffering to the dot of light above the object? I would think if it was light refracting through mono filament(fish line) it would be more of a line than a dot.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
"UFO Hunter"...

Like i believe that people are "UFO Hunters" which amazingly by miraculously coincidence shoot dozens, if not hundreds of UFOs...while "normal mortals" don't. Red flag right there. "UFO Hunter" == "UFO Hoaxer"

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Pimander

Great, if you want to stop people looking at something then all you have to do is hire Maussan. Simple diversionary tactic and it won't work on me!

Oh man, can't get anything past you
You noticed?

Originally posted by ZombieJesusPerhaps next time I'll just say "you are forbidden from watching this video". I wonder if that diversionary tactic will be more effective on the super sleuthing types such as yourself.

/end sarcasm

Lighten up a bit, it's just an internet forum that I happened to post my OPINION on. I'm not stopping anybody from watching anything.
I don't think that came across as intended. I didn't mean you were trying to divert anybody. I was trying to say that ignoring everything discussed by someone makes it very easy to cover something up - for obvious reasons.... Never mind.

edit on 16/10/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/10/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I liked the pictures, feels real to me.

top topics

join