It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to be successful on ATS the quick and easy way!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
here is another one: hit post 21, 41, 61, 81....etc and be sure to be on top of page 2, 3, 4 ... (similar to immediately replying on OP) ...watch the stars pile up
(who want to read through all the replies anyway - its human nature and basic e-commerce....get to the top)
edit on 14-10-2011 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Or... Pretend to be an alien/illuminati insider with the answer to everything then be as ambiguous as hell, say "i will give you the answers tomorrow" then watch as the s n f goes through the roof.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
~Good timing...lol! I just made my first, somewhat substantial post and found this immediately after I was done

~Thanx for this, though...very helpful. According to the list, I've actually been doing a pretty decent job so far on the few meaningless grunts I've contributed other than my last post. I always go for the new threads first. If there are too many posts I feel like I'll miss something and be repetitive. That or I'll see a topic, have the perfect response and someone's already beat me to it....that happens all the time. I'm a bit nervous about starting a thread....Still trying to find original material so I don't get torn apart by the ATS raptors....lol.

~Anyhoo...thanx again!!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
S&Fs dont matter a # . In 2008 the JID&F was all over the Gazan Genocide on Youtube especially . Who was in the wrong or right in those days ...
That did matter ..

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
What I like is when you actually argue along with everyone else, come up with something decent to support the cause, then some noobs nitpick at your answer.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by morkington
I genuinely have trouble imagining being someone who cares about what numbers appear next to my name, it's meaningless to me. I've read some really interesting stuff on here, in amongst all the rubbish, and I do like the site but the number of posts or stars or flags or whatever that somebody has bears close to no reflection on the quality of their comments. Some of the biggest tools on here have thousands of them!

I just wanted to respond to my own post here in the spirit of honesty, with a hint of deep, deep shame. Before this thread I can honestly say I had no idea how many stars or flags or whatever I had, but ever since reading and posting here I now keep looking at posts to see if I got stars (at least the answer is usually no haha)!

I have become one of the pathetic ones! Aaaaarggggggghhh.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juston
1: Read and comment sometimes…contribute through discussion.
2: Become one of the few well versed topic starters…the ones who research and come with well thought out, well researched original posts.
3: Become the king or queen of BTS.
4: Participate in writing contests, research projects, debates etc…
Now obviously this is all in jest. Didn’t know whether to put it in the rants or jokes forum.
I just wish people would settle down is all I guess.

edit on 10/13/2011 by Juston because: (no reason given)

These are actually pretty good pointers though :/
But I did get a smileface IRL from your jested ones too

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join