It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Gives Israel Green Light For Iran Strike

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

IMHO you are on to something. 5000 Chinese oil workers were sent home from Libya when the fracas started there. The U.S. and the Chinese are in a major black ops war right now trying to control energy, information and technology. Part of the BRIC vs the West situation. If the PTB in the U.S. want to go into Iran, they will. I believe it is posturing and pushing back against the quiet Chinese imperialism that has been taking place the last two decades. Chinese money has just bid on more of the Alberta Oil Patch. They are hungry for resources. Everyone knows, like the U.S.S.R of old, you do not want a confrontation with the Chinese openly. They have North Korea in their pocket among other things. How is this related to this thread?... Iran is likely to be invaded, it is a false flag operation for the semblance of public acceptability and it may just be the cause of WWIII.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
~

"My kingdom is not of this world."

John 18:36

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world:
if my kingdom were of this world,
only then would my servants fight, that I should not
be delivered to the Jews:
but my kingdom not from hence

So who are the ones blindly following the war monger ? ? ?
u.s.of a is the one that's been declaring the wars.
Hillary has been beating her war drum with Syria now too.
Meanwhile, the voice of the people are ignored :
Tens of thousands in Syria stage pro-Assad rally
"America, out, out, Syria free, free," the crowds shouted
news.yahoo.com...
TRUTH IN PICTS :
news.yahoo.com...
People are being silenced while $$$ (corporate-state) speaks
btw
main stream media is owned by the corporations and
their holding companies. It's easy to see who's telling the lies,
and who's in bed with the big corporations.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Any action against Iran at this point would trigger global war, if Israel were to go into Iran at this point both Iran and Egypt would begin operations against them. The united states already has the assets in the region to put up a good counter offensive but these actions will be decried by both Russia and China.

The initial repulsion of Iran and Egypt will occur but a much bolder Pakistan will enter into the fray seeing Russia and China giving full support while India launches it's own attacks into Pakistan. This generation may come to know another bay of pigs moment of possible imminent annihilation.

Never will the world have known war on such a grand scale, and will probably never know again.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
maybe we should give them the middle finger instead?

would that mean the same thing as the green light?

sorry, just curious, is all.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

ETA
damn it this post deserves a thread of its own

peace
edit on 13/10/2011 by EmeraldGreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
From what I can tell, Steve Pazernik has never worked for the state department. There is a low-level politician by that name, but that could not be the same guy. Given the source, which says Alex Jones had an interview with an insider, I am certain we should not yet believe this story.

If it is later confirmed, then fine, but not now. If it happens to be true though, which I doubt, considering this will probably start WW3, nothing good can come from this.

Obama should know better than to attempt a strike, so Israel doing it does make more sense...Which will then later on give Obama a better chance of selling "war" to the public and congress. Unless of course he bypasses congress altogether, which comrade Obama is likely to do.

It would be such a STUPID and blatant unnecessary action that I am not sure Israel would even attempt at this point. We will see though.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
~
Russia and China have pretty well said that they
will defend Iran;
It's already been declared, that if nato does the
same with Syria as they did with Lybia, then Tela viv
will be history; israel already has declared that in this case
it would obliterate Gaza.Turkey, Egypt and Saudi said that this
would be a formal declaration of war and would aid Gaza.
And the lucrative american arms trade continues . . .
give Obama another cracker-jack-prize.
. . . we're not in heaven anymore Toto

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Prior to WWI the cry was, "This will be the war to end all wars".
So your solution to all these little wars is to start one really big one?
Again?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
Must EVERYTHING be a conspiracy. Why cant somethings be as they are,

Hey, I'm the skeptic on this site mind you!
But seriously, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, you're absolutely right but as time goes on, we are getting closer to a war with Iran. This latest incident is just a false flag to get the country to go to war with another country in defense of Israel.

Sound crazy? That's because it is crazy. Life is a crazy thrill ride...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
What if nuclear weapons are all a hoax!

NukeLies.Com
Nuke Hoax
The Nuke Hoax-How Far Does It Go?

If they are a Hoax (which seems likely!), you would expect Ahmadinejad to scream foul-which
he hasn't. Could he be in on this grand scheme, this worldwide ploy? Is he playing the part of
controlled opposition?

They present the masses with BS fairystories (like 9/11, 7/7 ect) to keep us shocked, terrified
and (pre-)occupied, while they get on with the work at hand undisturbed behind the scenes.
They spoon-feed us with faked and contradictory (often self (in a sense) incriminating) evidence
to mull and fret over, allowing their true agenda to be carried out, out of the spotlight!

Is this their latest BS fairystory fodder for the masses, whose major role is to distract from and
disguise their next real inexorable step towards their much anticipated and long-in-the-planning
NWO unification?

Most of Reported History Is Exactly That - His Story!
We Really Need To Get Really Real!

As Always, Beware of Media Fakery!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'm not sure how I feel about this 'terror plot.'

I don't pull out my tin-foil hat line cowboy hat much, as I prefer to stick with science based topics.

However, this so called plot seems to be making my incredulity meter peg to the extreme bravo-sierra end of the spectrum. Especially how it seems that the bulk of responses want to slant this as generated by 'The Obama White House Presidency.'

Looking at it sideways, it makes even less sense than the Operation: Fast and Furious. (Which I could sorta see as being a "genuine" government expedited thought experiment from DC, that went a bit too far; and somehow went live... with all the implausible deny-ability you could squeeze in.)

Seriously, why would Obama take a page out of the Bush 'Presidential' Economic Play-Book and start a war with Iran? Especially such an OBVIOUS one? Why would Iran want to give Israel a 'legitimate reason' to make a first strike? It's not like Israel isn't chomping at the bit already to start a war with 'someone' as it stands.... Much less the Saudis.

I get the general 'vibe' that this is a '3 card Monty' shell game going on, and that all sides are being played as the suckers by someone off the set. That old 'game within a game' sort of thing you see in old cheesy spy movies. (The kind that is evident to everyone watching the movie, but not the actors.)

I mean seriously, just look how convoluted and bass-awkward it is. Do you really think our current leadership is smart enough to pull off such a: 'Just make it look like like a lame brain government plan, and we're all good go to go plan,' like this?

Not to mention in the current political climate, where both sides would just love to point a 'smoking gun' at the voting Americans????

So far the only thing that 'seems clear' about this 'terror plot': Is that it smells fishier than an oil stained three dollar bill handed out by an spray-tanned prostitute with a half-day's worth of beard and a strange accent.

That this 'terror plot' smells so much, I have a hard time even trying to picture our government as being the ones working to pass it off as a valid 'false flag.'

Or maybe I've been hanging around you all too much....

M.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Moshpet because: Life, the universe and everything. 42.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If Iran attacked Israel everyone would be going 'serves you right' which would reveal at alot really wouldn't it.

Oh, that right, I forgot, Iran have already publically stated they want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth! Of course Iran is a peaceful nation. What's in the heart is more important than what you guys see in the news.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by beezzer

Prior to WWI the cry was, "This will be the war to end all wars".
So your solution to all these little wars is to start one really big one?
Again?

*sigh*
*face palm*
*internet epression for exasperation*

If you read ALL my posts, the point was either fight to win, or don't fight at all.

This drawn out decade war(s) does NOT solve the problem.

It just makes even more people dead.

But please, go ahead (like so many others) and knee-jerk some more.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Nuke them Radical Muslim Bastards!! And kick them and their children out of this country.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Oh, infowars.com I really have to investigate everything that comes from alex, I find a lot of things from infowars is only partialy true...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15

LOL. Except for the fact that we did go into Libya in March. You brainwashed monkies are hilarious. Stupid shill.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf
~
Russia and China have pretty well said that they
will defend Iran;
It's already been declared, that if nato does the
same with Syria as they did with Lybia, then Tela viv
will be history; israel already has declared that in this case
it would obliterate Gaza.Turkey, Egypt and Saudi said that this
would be a formal declaration of war and would aid Gaza.
And the lucrative american arms trade continues . . .
give Obama another cracker-jack-prize.
. . . we're not in heaven anymore Toto

This got me thinking, from what I hear saudi arabia said they would punish iran for this plot, do you think it's possable that the saudis might take care of iran instead of the us or israel? Would china and russia go to war with saudi arabia

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
A used car salesmen supposedly comes up with a plot to kill a saudi arabian ambassador, and the car salesmen is doing quite well and has no real ties to extremeism. This screams false flag but so many Americans are in carebear land that they can get away with this crap. At least the Bush Admins. false flag was semi-believeable until the evidence and inconsistincies started mounting up, and the connections and money started being exposed.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This war has a chance to actualy happen faster than we expected.The conspiracy stuff just is getting to be to much for me.No one knows if this is fake or not.We all know Iran has lunatics running its country.I don't think anything will happen as of yet.
Anyways the U.S. is not gonna tolerate Iran much longer if their terrorist sponsored garbage does not stop.Neither is Israel or Saudi Arabia.Just hard to tell how fast this thing will unfold and if this time is the real deal or not.Both sides hopefully come to cooler heads.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

Wow really, coming from Infowars.... Garbage, that guy is a fear mongering prick, he has been saying crap like this for years, I remember (when I use to read his crap and learned he was full of S***) reading an article where he was stating that we (the USA) along with other western countries were on their way to Iran for war and should arrive in 30 days. That was back in 2008, I guess their GPS's broke and were lost at sea is he wasn't suck a bulls*** liar!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join