It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Gives Israel Green Light For Iran Strike

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Dear lord, I will start believing in you when this world sorts itself out. Until then I will still believe a tiny percentage of rich, powerful but utterly mortal human beings are ruining everything for the 99% of the planet.

We have the abilities to cure hunger for everyone, we also have the cash, the resources but sadly this is a non profitable way of thinking, thus the people who control us and dictate our reality to us - cannot and will not allow us to even consider doing such a thing on a mass scale.

Instead - cowardly rich and powerful bastards on all sides of the theatre will send their youngest men and women to their deaths all in the name of global conflict, for the sole aims of resource, territory and the ability to control and manipulate the meek and confused.

Jesus on the mount spoke about the meek inheriting the earth - I will 100% be completely happy with this. Please let this happen

Please just make sure that the rotten bastards who have destroyed this planet get a good slapping on this reality before they get cast into the lakes of eternal flames.

Much love,

Signed - Mr Lizard (Atheist)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
U.S. Challenged to Explain Accusations of Iran Plot in the Face of Skepticism
Senior American officials said the assassination plan did not have the hallmarks of a Quds operation. “It was very extreme and very odd, but it was also very sloppy,” Mr. Zarate said. “If you look at what they have done historically, they can put operatives on their targets and execute. They usually don’t outsource, but keep things inside a trusted network.”
One problem for President Obama and his administration is that since American intelligence claims about Iraq’s illicit weapons proved false in 2003, assertions by the United States about its adversaries have routinely faced skepticism from other countries
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by lZEROl
reply to post by beezzer

But we never went there to win thats the point. We went there to be at war and continue to be at war. That has been our MO for a looooong time.

The wet dream of the war machine is a war that never ends

Soldiers fight to win.
Politicians drool and pretend to give a damn.

War is Americas growth industry at present. War is big business and the Military in collusion with the corporations/contractors that manufacture all the stuff that is used in war, from bullets to toilet paper are currently licking their chops at the possibility of more profits. Do you think they actually care about "winning"
The Military Industrial complex isn't motivated by patriotism, and protecting us from the "bad guys" they help create the "bad guys" so they have a reason to continue the war that will never end. The war against terrorism, where everyone can be labeled a terrorist.

The Military/Industrial complex and WAR is capitalism at it's most wonderful incarnation. It's just to bad about the death, broken bodies and minds isn't it? As the profiteers sit in their gated communities and laugh at the stupid Americans.

Eventually some jerk water country will create a bio/chem compound that will ultimately end war because everyone will be to sick to fight.

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house!!

Read Kurt Vonnegut for the way it really works.

edit on 13-10-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
IF US is starting a war with Iran I predict a very bad backlash.
In Europe very few people believe this BS Iran Plot at ALL.
There will be no allies for the US (maybe UK gov will join, people will not)
Russia and China will be furious.
The whole arab world will be furious.
Sauds and Israel are to weak to take on the whole world.

Just stop it. NOW. We had enough.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

what what? what has iran done?

funding hamas and hezbollah and fighting proxy wars in iraq,afghanistan that have lead to countless american and isreali deaths.

what have they done he says they have blood on their hands bigtime those are factual actions.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

a bit of history: the US has overthrown a democratically elected leader in iran, and replaced it with a shah.

funding hamas and hezbollah and fighting proxy wars in iraq,afghanistan that have lead to countless american and isreali deaths.

Proxy war in iraq ? Yes, with weapons delivered by the US while they officially supported Iraq.

Edit: add: Violence and weapons delivery will just lead to more violence. So best for all parties would just be minding their own business whitin their own boarders.

And yes, I am in a rant mode today, just makes me sick seein the whole crap going on and on.
edit on 13-10-2011 by svetlana84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

America funded the Taliban....I'm missing your point. Most countries have blood on their hands one way or another.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

a bit of history the government but not those hostages that were held for over a year

big difference iran isnt the the defensless little puppy everyone makes them out to be on here

thats pathetic.
edit on 13-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

which taliban back in the 80s? there dead

so did alot of other people including pakistan,china and a list of others and iran.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

the hostage story was the direct response to the US supported coup which brought the shah.

I guess if another country would overthrow the US gov reaction would be quite similar. (Bear with me, i'd understand it)

Just look at the reaction of "foiled plot" to kill an ambassador of a foreign country....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

well those students didnt have anything to do with it like i said iran is not without sin here.

but feel free to defend them i dont.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well I never said Iran is without sin. And most things that Ahmedinedjad delivers I can't support, such as denying holocaust and other things. As well I by far no muslim supporter (I actually support no organized religion at all)

My point's are:

- I don't want another war
- I am fed up with false flags
- I find it very bigot to mess around in so many countries, overthrowing govs, delivering weapons doing drug and oil deals, spitting on international laws, but as soon another country wants to defense itself cry for more war.

Bear in mind, so far Iran has never attacked the United States on american soil. If they would, go ahead. But a phony "foiled plot" is just not an excuse for another war.

And BTW: If you believe the OS for 9/11 the Saudis should be the target. So why exactly are the the allies now ?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Proxy war in iraq ? Yes, with weapons delivered by the US while they officially supported Iraq

Most of the weapons were delivered by the French and the Russians, they are one of the top sellers to Iraq in the 1980s and if you look at their military in the 1991 Gulf War, most of their aircraft and military tanks are thereby French and Russians. True to some degrees that the U.S. did send Iraq weapons but the French and Russians are more of a seller to Iraq. We're not part of a top 10 of the list. To blame the U.S. solely on the support of Iraq and ignorant other who contributions to Iraq(and more worse) is ignorant.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

nah i dont either hell if elenin hit iran or saudi id shed no tears iran is no angel like so many people make them out to be one here.

not saying you did but it gets old.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

which taliban back in the 80s? there dead

No, I'm talking about things like the $360 million given to them in the current conflict, but thats a topic for another thread, not this one as it is wandering off topic.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

" With Neo-Cons rushing to support aggressive measures against Iran, Obama will now be given right cover to pursue yet another act of regime change. As we postulated back in February last year, Obama is being blackmailed into supporting an attack on Iran as the only way to save his presidency. We also speculated that an assassination attempt would be used as the pretext to implicate Iran . "

Sounds plausable to me , Obama is living on Borrowed Time And Money Right Now...........

SOURCE .....

www.prisonplanet.com...
edit on 13-10-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
[...]

Jesus on the mount spoke about the meek inheriting the earth - I will 100% be completely happy with this. Please let this happen

Please just make sure that the rotten bastards who have destroyed this planet get a good slapping on this reality before they get cast into the lakes of eternal flames.

Much love,

Signed - Mr Lizard (Atheist)

Clearly it is crucial that the meek control the war of the drones and of Skynet itself. Where does the film character "John Conner" of terminator fame, fall in this idea of "the meek"? Seems like you can be meek if you are fighting a machine but it's not meek to fight an actual human being? I do not think a drone nor its operator can say that they are "being meek".

I am enheartened by the Third RAMBO film where he befriends the good AQ dudes and there we see the Russian defector who is also helping AQ. As I recall from the film, Rambo and his Colonel (who had been fighting the war on his own, providing stingers I guess) defeat the remnants of the Russian army, who then flee. Hmm, Jimi Carter starts it and Rambo and Col Troutman finish it. Thus completes the cycle.

But then there's the fourth Rambo movie where he just starts shooting drug dealers, which may also be prophetic.

I am awaiting the fifth film, currently one presumes to be in production or at least in turnaround? I mean Rambo 5 where he comes home to own a gun and smoke a joint but the President says he can't. Should be fun. An alternate polt twist would be to have Rambo's unknown son be a drone operator for the Air Force. How ever would an army dude like Rambo ever tolerate his kid being a dweeby joystikker bombing the poor farmers he himself had just fought next to?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Infowars huh?

Anyway, when I read the title to this thread I chuckled. WE gave Israel green light? LMFAO! Yeah, maybe after they gave us permission to give them the green light.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15

Good point, I am aware that the whole region (Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan) is since decades a playground for all sorts of wars, weapons deliveries and shady deals. With many nations involved; UK, France, Russia and other countries.

It s a powder keg, fueled over the decades. That is why it's not wise to play with fire there.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I am so sick and tired of WAR!!!
WARWARWARWARWARWARWARWAR
Left, right, lib, commie, hippy, conservative. . . . .

Can we all just stop this war poop!?!?!?!

Tell ya what.
The next squirrely SOB that bombs a villiage, hijacks a plane, bombs a ship, or just pi$$es me off. . .

We nuke 'em. Thermonuclear warhead, baybee.

We do it once, maybe twice, and no more war.

Everyone else would be too damned scared of us afterwards.

Yet more proof that it is (in fact) the US that should be wiped off the map.

Not too much difference in Iran wanting to take out one of THEIR targets in a foreign nation than the US taking out THEIR targets all the time in Pakistan and other countries. Yes the US has collateral damage and therefore (to a certain degree) don't care about civilians getting caught up in the crossfire if it means they get their target..

POT, KETTLE, BLACK
edit on 13/10/11 by Flying Sorcerer because: because because because

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join