It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Gives Israel Green Light For Iran Strike

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The 14th attempt that will no doubt not happen because militarily Iran is a different animal then what they are used to. With alot of drawdown on our end over there and alot of them being sent back home means we really cannot engage anyone meaning if they in fact do they are and will be on their own.

Israel ain't got nothing for Iran.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Except you know, Homosexuals and protesters are executed in Iran. Other than that, yeah, sure, they sorta are like the West.

If murder wasn't illegal in the US, I'm pretty certain there would be many places where the homossexuals would hang, and the western methods of dealing with protesters may not be death, but it's still pretty harsh, London protests anyone?

Oh and except the other fact that it's a country controlled by an organized religious institution. Did I mention that at one time it sought out to destroy Salman Rushdie?

Of course we don't don't play on Christianity at all do we. Did I mention the US sought out and destroyed Sadam, Osama and anyone else it didn't like?

But other than that, I couldn't give a damn what happens to Iran, as long we stay out of it.

LMAO, America/UN stay out of other countries business, oh that made me chuckle.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by TechniXcality

How am I annoying. I didn't say you called them ignorant bastards, i was addressing the fact that you said you thought they were uninformed, biased persians. I disagreed and said what I thought.

Also I didn't say America wouldn't win against Iran. I said Israel wouldn't without the U.S. and/or nukes.

uninformed!!! Are kidding me man (how about lied to by, an oppressive, tyrant government). Thank you for your post, difference in opinions are what makes America great

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
They have to make the move before Ron Paul is elected.
If they expect Americans to help them.
edit on 14-10-2011 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

Yeah.. I'm sure they don't rely on their local news. I agree there, but they did have giant protests and a flood of support on the net. They have to take it upon themselves to be informed they know they can't trust their government and media. I wish everyone here did the same. Unfortunately, far too many Americans still trust their news wholly.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat
It’s my hope that Obama WILL strike Iran, the problem is, the strike will:

(a.) . . . be made by Obama as purely a political gamble for the November elections, in which the Dem’s get a boost while our strike force is in the air, and Obama goes on t.v. to make the annoucement;

(b.) . . . probably not be ‘ordance rich’ to fully destroy/delay the nuclear site(s) on the first strike.

(c.) . . . induce buyers remorse in which Obama will then backtrack/apologize/blame the military for “useless civilian casualties” after the strike has ended, the UN condemns “U.S. aggression” and finds a baby-milk factory that we somehow obliterated. Along with the U.S., the usual liberal ash-and-trash at the U.N. will then condemn the “Zionists”. Obama will then blame George Bush, “who started it all.”

Straight from a facists mouth ! I see the facist propaganda of the Obama/ bush administrations I mean 4th reich has worked!
America has become a facist power , waging war , in the hopes of unifying the country through patriotism.

I';d even go as far to say that the nazi's never died just changed their colours to survive and hide for so long under the guise of a new empire !
nazi science started the space race for america, and has probably helped develop alot of its weapons of war.
Facism is alive and well in the form of the american empire.

Im just waiting for the genocide to begin in america , then its all out facism , your government is already tyranical in its assualt against american citizens.
Im just waiting for the death camps to start appearing
edit on 14-10-2011 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat
It’s my hope that Obama WILL strike Iran, the problem is, the strike will:

(a.) . . . be made by Obama as purely a political gamble for the November elections, in which the Dem’s get a boost while our strike force is in the air, and Obama goes on t.v. to make the annoucement;

(b.) . . . probably not be ‘ordance rich’ to fully destroy/delay the nuclear site(s) on the first strike.

(c.) . . . induce buyers remorse in which Obama will then backtrack/apologize/blame the military for “useless civilian casualties” after the strike has ended, the UN condemns “U.S. aggression” and finds a baby-milk factory that we somehow obliterated. Along with the U.S., the usual liberal ash-and-trash at the U.N. will then condemn the “Zionists”. Obama will then blame George Bush, “who started it all.”

Ugh, its always disheartening to see there's people on ATS who believe either the Dems or the Reps are the good guys...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality
the "people" of Iran are not stupid, or Bastar** rather they are uninformed biased Persians

An Iranian could say the same about an American. Who are you to say that iranians are uninformed ? Uninformed about what ?

Originally posted by TechniXcality
But their government is a piece of # lying manipulative, disinfo agent

Yes ofcourse they are. It was Iran and not the US that destroyed Iraq because of "weapons of mass destruction" and "links to al - qaida" . Man, even your goverment is lying and is manipulative, Every single goverment in the world is.

Originally posted by TechniXcality and wishes it could oppress us (as western countries, that is)

Provide a proof for that statment please.

I

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Don't even think about the possibility . for Israel will be wiped off the map in a blink of an eye.

This is just a distraction from Occupy Wall Street.

To distract the people and start killing and arresting people in the streets.

So ,

Run OWS , run.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Okay, this is big news. We need a link to a site of some sort, even if it's a hocus-pocus dodgy one.

Actually it is big speculation based on little to no facts. Don't get me wrong, when I first heard about the alledged plot to kill the ambassader I immediately thought... "ok, there is a made up lie so we can ok an attack on Iran."

Possible? Sure. Probable? I wouldn't bet my life on it. I'll just sit back and watch what happens.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

It’s my hope that Obama WILL strike Iran

Thank you mods for providing the unflag option!

OP, not only do you wish the bombing of a country that has done nothing to deserve it, you are also downplaying the guaranteed loss of innocent lives.

War is bad, especially illegal wars built on a foundation of lies.

What will it take for you to wake up? Would watching your family being blown up by an American false flag wake you up? Probably not, I am guessing it would only fuel your blind hatred towards non Americans in the Middle East and increase your support for the illegal modern day crusades that the American government is in the midst of implementing.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

If Barky "Photo Shop" Soetero starts a new war with Iran, get ready for a National Strike. Let's see how well he does with the country shut down.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I haven't read past the third page since yesterday. Was there ever a credible source provided other than info wars or is everyone bickering over opinions again?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
There has been lots of threads about Iran recently and I think it is about Information war.

People are being played intentionally or in-intentionally by diss-information.

23. Create bigger distractions. If the above does not seem to be working to distract from sensitive issues, or to prevent unwanted media coverage of unstoppable events such as trials, create bigger news stories (or treat them as such) to distract the multitudes.

My thread :

This is Information war. Are you ready ?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

The source of the article says it all.

Alex Jones always says he has some anonymous inside source in order to create fear of an event that more than likely will not happen.

Not everything is a false flag or contrived plot. These things actually do happen in the real world.

Also, I seriously doubt that a failed plot to assassinate a Saudi diplomat would be the excuse Israel is looking for to attack Iran. Honestly they probably would have been happy if the assassination was successful.

This is just more ignorant Alex Jones fear mongering. The man is a joke.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Israel is just as nasty as Iran when it comes to how they handle affairs.
The Iranian regime executes everybody who is arrested with any drugs on them for example, even weed.
On the other hand The Israeli regime is colonizing Palestine and the casualties created by that and the government of the United States is backing them up.

My point is both nation's regimes are awful. They both drink blood and function on a primitive level.
What saddens me is that the government of the United States even spends time on things like these.
Especially with the great debt.
If they want to kill each other then I say let them; we know better.
It is a natural form of selection and growth on social levels; We have been there and we are passed that.
Now is their time.

The middle eastern regimes are behind in time. They have policies that do not fit the modern world. It is time for change and I'm afraid these regimes will not let their power go without a fight. It goes for both Iran and Israel.

I think we should not intervene in this process. When we stood in their shoes there was no one intervening either and we ended up way more civilized and socially developed than before the hassle.
I hope and believe that most of our western societies are quite open minded in comparison to their countries at least.

Therefore I believe we should stay out of this business as it is not ours. I think the government of the United States always forget this as they are morale knights and believe in political correctness.

It saddens me that the people behind the responsible people have to pay. That there is this group of people that bears the casualties. This group of people is us. We are the people that are judged for our government's actions.

Governments are something that belongs to the past. Just like kings and queens. Humble people let us not defend nor support our government's action and take distance from their political correctness and morales.

I have seen many in this thread type aggressive warmongering texts that belong to a politician's mouth. However I believe we humble people are not monsters like that. We just have to see the light.
edit on 14-10-2011 by novuslibertas because: Added a line.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I think we need more verification than Alex Jones.

However, the scenario makes sense. We make Iran look like they are attacking Israel and the Saudis, which brings them together in the region.

The Saudis don't want Iran with Nukes either.

Unfortunately, it might make Obama look like a hero........

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by wazorshawp

Of course, whenever someone is in danger of no being elected, drum up some kind of war and the approval rating shoots through the roof due to flag waiving morons cheering on their country like it was a sports team.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

Originally posted by wazorshawp

Of course, whenever someone is in danger of no being elected, drum up some kind of war and the approval rating shoots through the roof due to flag waiving morons cheering on their country like it was a sports team.

Yeh you can hear the crowds chant OBAMA , OBAMA , when they are really cheering on the facist state !

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
All heed! Tremble and Despair!
So Sayeth St. Alex of Jones!
So Mote it Be!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join