It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Prediction] - Asteroid YU55 to impact Northern Atlantic on 8th November 2011.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hi,

Technically, this is not an actual prediction. It's more an interpretation of what I think have been a series of symbolically coded messages. Decided to put it into prediction until I can get the full explanation written up.

Asteroid YU55 to impact the Atlantic on the evening of 8th November 2011 at approx. 11:30pm UTC/GMT.
Impact location may be between 30 and 38 latitude.

I could be more precise and say 38 latitude and 46 longitude, although I'm not real sure about being that precise.

Obviously it will make a bit of a splash, so expect possible tsunami warnings for the northern atlantic rim on 8th/9th November.

If governments do not confirm YU55 as an impactor, then I think they may try and pass it off as 'seismic activity' within the atlantic for the cause of the tsunami, but that will probably depend on the size of the resulting tsunami wave.

If anyone would like to try and read the messages, then simply start at the point where all the current chaos originated, all messages are linked to that one day. 9/11.

Peace.

st.

EDIT: There's no need to post links to YU55 orbital diagrams and NASA's 'projected' miss distances. I have been aware of these for a while.
edit on 13-10-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

If anyone would like to try and read the messages, then simply start at the point where all the current chaos originated, all messages are linked to that one day. 9/11.

..or maybe you can tell people how you came to this conclusion. I find it interesting that 9/11 is connected to a rock in space. I don't get it. But, it is interesting. Please enlighten us.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

Can you clarify how you came to this conclusion and more thoughts would be appreciated.

I think all things are possible....not doubting you but would love clarity on the subject.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

Yes I too would like to see the information you used to conclude this. Please post the data for us all to look at. :-)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yes, please give us the background on this. Sounds fascinating, and given what you said in that "LAST CHANSE" thread, I'm intrigued.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ok, hopefully I`ll be asleep when the tsunami hit the coast .....haaaa !, holly death

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
9/11/11? This is an auspicious day. I will say that in my rambling through the web that i have often come across this date. The canary Islands are also in the North Atlantic. A little more clarification on your side would help. Very fast and powerful programmes are needed to see these objects and track their trajectories. I hope your speculative prediction is just that.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Mmm. Doom.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Two qustions..

How did you come to this conclusion.. ?
Could you make a red cross on impact zone on a map and post it here, need to know if im going to have to move

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQ6666
Ok, hopefully I`ll be asleep when the tsunami hit the coast .....haaaa !, holly death

Or better yet, take a vacation for a few days inland. Take your family with you also. Avoid the death.

st.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Decided to put it into prediction until I can get the full explanation written up.

For those who are asking for an explanation. I plan on it. I mentioned it in the OP.

st.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

..or maybe you can tell people how you came to this conclusion. I find it interesting that 9/11 is connected to a rock in space. I don't get it. But, it is interesting. Please enlighten us.

Please respond to people that are asking questions otherwise don't bother making a thread.

Edit: Nevermind, I missed that. Please U2U me when you have an explanation.
edit on 13-10-2011 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Why not?

FEMA is conducting their first "nationwide alert system drill"...on 11/9/11.

Bad things happen on "drill" day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Near-Earth asteroid 2005 YU55 will pass within 0.85 lunar distances from the Earth on November 8, 2011. The upcoming close approach by this relatively large 400 meter-sized, C-type asteroid presents an excellent opportunity for synergistic ground-based observations including optical, near infrared and radar data. The attached animated illustration shows the Earth and moon flyby geometry for November 8th and 9th when the object will reach a visual brightness of 11th magnitude and should be easily visible to observers in the northern and southern hemispheres. The closest approach to Earth and the Moon will be respectively 0.00217 AU and 0.00160 AU on 2011 November 8 at 23:28 and November 9 at 07:13 UT.

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

link   

[edit] - ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ beat me to it.

JPL website for information:

Asteroid 2005 YU55 to Approach Earth on November 8, 2011

Near-Earth asteroid 2005 YU55 will pass within 0.85 lunar distances from the Earth on November 8, 2011. The upcoming close approach by this relatively large 400 meter-sized, C-type asteroid presents an excellent opportunity for synergistic ground-based observations including optical, near infrared and radar data.

"0.85 Lunar distances". As the Moon orbits, its perigee and apogee vary between 356,400 km to 406,700 km.

So, multiply those amounts by 0.85.....at its closest, then....we get the figure 302,940 km away. Not even dangerous, at all.

Animated trajectory GIF

edit on Thu 13 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

link   

Decided to put it into prediction until I can get the full explanation written up.

For those who are asking for an explanation. I plan on it. I mentioned it in the OP.

st.

Sorry I missed that for sure. I will wait with bated breathe. Just look for ol' blue.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

LOL better be more carefull with this! Spontaneous Doom might happen

I will go into "avoid death mode" also...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
YU55 will pass Earth at 0.00217336176338752 AU nominal distance and 0.00217214768747227 AU maximum distance on November 8th. No worries. You'll live for more doom mate.

Look it up yourself from the table over at this JPL Small-Body Database Browser site.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Yep, I am aware of the orbital diagram and NASA's page about this space rock. I've been aware of it since last year.
Notice YU55 was 'officially' discovered in 2005, yet I am suggesting everything began around 9/11.

One easy rhetorical question for you ProudBird, something for you to ponder. What are the implications of officially annoucing an impact?

st.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Agreed.... The data sheets show if anything might have a problem, it'll be the facing side of the moon, since YU 55 is slated to come considerably closer to it than Earth.

Personally, I think seeing a 100-400 meter Asteroid hit the moon would be a great show to see! Not large enough to be a real threat to anything...but I'd imagine it'd be large enough to actually see the impact from here, unlike the NASA kamikaze mission that kinda flopped for seeing anything.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join