It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAST CHANCE?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
But I've seen better.

Thats not the point, the point is someone is playing with peoples mind or they are actually giving a warning.

I mean look at all thats happening, earthquake, tsunamis, storms flood and now this? We all know that NY is targeted, come on.

If this is a joke? it's not very welcome from my behalf. I bet it's not funy for many New Yorkers as well.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by Human4life

It was an art project. Here is the link explaining it.

I've seen better letters in the sky than that.

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

reply to post by ProudBird

Well, when the wrecking crew start gathering together and start getting irritated it means their is something here. I don't trust you nor anything you guy's post here on this post.

How many times do I have to tell you this is my conspiracy theory about the stupid video?

What is it that you whant to prove and then you redicule the story?

I said let's all wait and see if I'm right and your wrong!

Btw! you the one who made the joke not me BOZO.

I understand what you are saying, but, how long to we have to wait to see if you are wrong? I probably only have 40-50 good years left, so...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

If anything happens, I don't think there will be any sort of link to those who paid for the skywriting. I think everyone feels that something could happen, and it's really just a matter of when or what. I don't think there's a conspiracy behind it, I think it was an effort to capitalize on people's fears. People like to be scared, in a way that's why this forum exists. It's almost too easy to call this some sort of conspiracy, and maybe that's the conspiracy in itself, but I'm not buying it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resonant

If anything happens, I don't think there will be any sort of link to those who paid for the skywriting. I think everyone feels that something could happen, and it's really just a matter of when or what. I don't think there's a conspiracy behind it, I think it was an effort to capitalize on people's fears. People like to be scared, in a way that's why this forum exists. It's almost too easy to call this some sort of conspiracy, and maybe that's the conspiracy in itself, but I'm not buying it.

I agree... But, this is New Yourk we are talking about here.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Btw! you the one who made the joke not me BOZO

Woah. Simma down friend. Attack the post, not the poster.

Why you so angry? You posed a question:

Thats my take what about yours?

And people are giving you answers.

And yes, I'm well aware the meaning of conspiracy theory. I for one, don't happen to see one here.
edit on 10/13/2011 by Juston because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Last time...

Read my post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've added clarity, since you seemed to have misinterpreted what I wrote.

link   

Are you kidding me?

Seriously, is this for real? On the 9th October 2011 someone wrote 'Last Chance' over New York City?

I think I know what this might be.

S&F

st.

link   

reply to post by ProudBird

Well, when the wrecking crew start gathering together and start getting irritated it means their is something here. I don't trust you nor anything you guy's post here on this post.

How many times do I have to tell you this is my conspiracy theory about the stupid video?

What is it that you whant to prove and then you redicule the story?

I said let's all wait and see if I'm right and your wrong!

Btw! you the one who made the joke not me BOZO.

I understand what you are saying, but, how long to we have to wait to see if you are wrong? I probably only have 40-50 good years left, so...

I don't know man, I'm just saying from my October 16th dream I had posted here, alot of thing correlates with this date and again I'm just saying could it be true?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Last time...

Read my post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've added clarity, since you seemed to have misinterpreted what I wrote.

Are you serious? You whant me to trust New York Daily News ha ha ha Hell lets all trust the president he knows what is best for us. Please!!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juston
You spelled "chance" wrong, FYI.

And anyway, it's not what you think it is :

Link

The plane began by slowly puffing out the word "LOST," and then what looked to be the word "OUR," though one young boy on the pier was convinced that the "O" was a "D" and asked his mom if there were any words that began with "Dur." "No, sweetie, I don't think so," she responded. Finally, the plane finished up.

Skywriting is often associated with advertisements, ambitious marriage proposals or Wicked Witches of the West, but on Sunday, nobody was quite sure what to think.

"LOST OUR LEASE."

After taking the subway into Manhattan, I emerged above ground to find that our skywriter wasn't quite finished. "LAST CHANCE" was now emblazoned over the financial district.

"Now this is getting freaky," muttered a girl with a nose ring and a bag of groceries.

As sunset approached, the plane spelled out "NOW OPEN," which seemed to contradict the previous messages.

"So it was just an advertisement," a friend concluded. "Well, that's boring."

But it turns out the whole thing was an art project. Sponsored by the nonprofit group Friends of the High Line, which supports the wildly popular elevated park in Manhattan, "The Sky Is The Limit/NYC" was six months in the making.

Really?

LAST CHANCE. and there is a video too.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Just an observation, but you seem to really want something large scale and destructive to happen. You want to find conspiracies in everything, whether it be your own personal dreams, your interpretations of the Bible, just about anything.

This is nothing nefarious about this and you refuse to accept multiple sources. We could have the pilot and the person who paid him come on here and admit to your face that there is nothing bat# crazy going on here like you want to believe, but I don't doubt you'd just roll your eyes and post another Youtube vid alleging to prove otherwise.

It seems really obvious from your posts that you have some NEED for the end time prophecies to take place, and like many in your boat you jumble them all together without any rhyme or reason just so that something will eventually stick. Try a little reflection and maybe take a break from these sites for awhile. You may find that that is what you actually NEED.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yes, really.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Here are a whole lot of examples of the phrase "Last Chance" in context.

Make any sense now?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

don't know man, I'm just saying from my October 16th dream I had posted here, alot of thing correlates with this date and again I'm just saying could it be true?

How did you have a dream 3 days from now?

Edit: Oh ok, was it an earlier thread about Oct. 16? or from Oct.16 last year?
edit on 13-10-2011 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Just an observation, but you seem to really want something large scale and destructive to happen. You want to find conspiracies in everything, whether it be your own personal dreams, your interpretations of the Bible, just about anything.

This is nothing nefarious about this and you refuse to accept multiple sources. We could have the pilot and the person who paid him come on here and admit to your face that there is nothing bat# crazy going on here like you want to believe, but I don't doubt you'd just roll your eyes and post another Youtube vid alleging to prove otherwise.

It seems really obvious from your posts that you have some NEED for the end time prophecies to take place, and like many in your boat you jumble them all together without any rhyme or reason just so that something will eventually stick. Try a little reflection and maybe take a break from these sites for awhile. You may find that that is what you actually NEED.

Well you can go back to sleep, I will keep an eye on things, don't wary I have you covered.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

don't know man, I'm just saying from my October 16th dream I had posted here, alot of thing correlates with this date and again I'm just saying could it be true?

How did you have a dream 3 days from now?

Edit: Oh ok, was it an earlier thread about Oct. 16? or from Oct.16 last year?
edit on 13-10-2011 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

Check this out: On the 16th

And there are others with similar dream and some of these people just pop out of nowhere and start rediculing the story, that make me more suspicious and I will not give up.

I don't care what people thinks.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Thank Jeebus, I love sleep. Almost as much as scotch actually. Sweet, sweet scotch.

And you don't wary, I promise I won't come back here after the 16th, and after the 28th, and after December 22, 2012 to ridicule you. Hopefully you will have sought assistance before you get too consumed with this stuff and beyond all repair.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That was quite the message. Someone with big bucks and a lot of political pull. Couldn't be the demonstrators!

Obama?
Middle east/China Coalition?
One crime boss to another?

Something big is being said.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I just got to my attention, this was writen with CHEMTRAILS uff!!

How true?

Wow!! this is definitely something to pay attention too, something is not right after all, look what's going on around U.S

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join