It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAST CHANCE?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

No, it was not...

I just got to my attention, this was writen with CHEMTRAILS uff!!

It is the same basic process used at Air Shows, for their displays by The Thunderbirds, Blue Angels or Red Arrows, etc.

Really, this is very easy to research....

en.wikipedia.org...

The typical smoke generator consists of a pressurized container holding a low viscosity oil such as Chevron/Texaco "Canopus 13" (formerly "Corvus Oil"). The oil is injected into the hot exhaust manifold causing it to vaporize into a huge amount of dense white smoke.

Smoke Oils for Air Show Displays

Patty Wagstaff

One of the USA's pre-eminent aerobatic pilots, her show is worth seeing. (Note the photo, of the Extra 300 inverted, and the location of the smoke being generated).

Type of Oil used:
10 gallons per flight - Shell Carnea E smoke oil or similar quality

Jet engines, on the other hand, produce the white cirrus-type clouds that are termed "contrails". Just water vapor, in the engine exhaust and from the surrounding air, that condenses out into ice crystals in the very cold (-40°C to -60°C temperatures, typically). And, always directly aft of the engines....hence, contrails.

Air Show (and skywriting) visible smoke is produced differently, is done at low (warmer) altitudes, and has to be ejected through a device specifically designed for that purpose.

Even badly-running automobile engines, with poor compression, poorly fitting pistons, and thus burning engine oil that by-passes into the combustion cycle will produce clouds of white smoke out the exhaust pipes.

edit on Thu 13 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I saw a similar thing when on holiday at disneyland. Somebody wrote "Jesus Loves You". It's a clever way of writing a message. It is has much meaning, truth, warning or whatever as a blog,tweet or title on ATS!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
I saw a similar thing when on holiday at disneyland. Somebody wrote "Jesus Loves You". It's a clever way of writing a message. It is has much meaning, truth, warning or whatever as a blog,tweet or title on ATS!!!

This is not Disneyland is New York nor is Jesus Christ, it is an airplane righting a message in the sky, but one thing a can I agree with you, is very clever.

edit on 13-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

Interesting quote from the Artist Kim Beck (source):

“They’re advertising messages that are no longer advertising anything specific,” Ms. Beck told City Room. "'Lost Our Lease' can speak to the feeling of being exhausted, and 'Last Chance' is everything coming to an end. 'Now Open' means something else as well.”

Another interesting quote (source):

She was inspired by the "Surrender Dorothy" skywritten message in "The Wizard of Oz."

So she was inspired by a 'threatening' message!

The full message was supposedly:

Lost Our Lease. Last Chance. Now Open.

Just as well they didn't hire a dyslexic skywriter who was a bit lazy and opted to abbreviate some of the message. Otherwise the message might have read:

LOL. Last Chance. NWO Open.

Imagine the 'tweets' then!

Can't say we haven't been warned.

st.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join