It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Warned, Now Heads World’s Most Dangerous Drug Cartel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

A scathing report authored by Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on the United States President’s role in protecting the Afghanistan drug trade essentially labels Barack Obama as the most powerful drug cartel leader our world has ever known.
Speaking at a conference this week on communicable diseases Lavrov lashed out over Obama’s refusal to eradicate Afghanistan’s poppy crop and stated, “It is hard for us to understand why our American partners don’t want the International Security Assistance Force to do this. This issue is crucial to the fight against the drug threat and, consequently, the spread of HIV/AIDS.”

And it goes on to state

Russian officials note that as Commander in Chief of all US military forces, administrative head of all US intelligence agencies, and the head of all US law enforcement, Obama singlehandedly controls the world’s largest known drug manufacturing, transporting and distribution network estimated to be worth nearly $1 trillion.

$1 trillion? That is allot of drugs.

It ends with a good qoute from JFK:

President John F. Kennedy once said about America, “This nation was founded by many men of many nations and backgrounds. It was founded on the principle that all men are created equal, and that the rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened.” One cannot but help think what he would say now about the people he gave his life to save, but have squandered it all away by allowing drug lords and despots to rule over them?

Source

edit on 10/13/2011 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit-- BPN Format

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
i have been questioning this ever since they invaded. this should be a huge issue.

what does it take for people to wake up and switch off their iphones and stop watching jersey shore.

very disappointing

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Yes He Can take control of the drug trade, Yes He Can allow it to continue for profit,

what a wonderful leader you obama voters have elected,

although tbh, mccain was bad too, so, pretty much screwed.

take the power back.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

It's because the mind-control they use are THAT powerful i guess.
Or people are afraid of taking responsibility for their own lives. They rather follow than lead.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I would like to remind you guys of some facts. George Bush started the war in Afghanistan. And shortly afterwards you seen the begining of Oxycoton being pushed by every doctor in the United States. Now you have a major problem with a drug trade of Oxycoton and a battle to fight it all over because it has turned into a drug of choice for many. It started with Bush a long time ago.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

And the gulf-war was about oil?
And not drugs?
Or maybe both?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Speaking at a conference this week on communicable diseases Lavrov lashed out over Obama’s refusal to eradicate Afghanistan’s poppy crop.

call me crazy but on this one i don´t disagree wiht Obama.

first we got to give those people an alternative to growing poppy, instead of just erradicating their fields.

it´s often the only way to support their family and the only reasonable source of income.

i doubt any of you, in the same situation, would do otherwise.

edit on 13-10-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

Will some mod please come on and explain why this is in the hoax forum? Thank you.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FejkNick
reply to post by JBA2848

And the gulf-war was about oil?
And not drugs?
Or maybe both?

money and greed covers both those options
and more

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows

Will some mod please come on and explain why this is in the hoax forum? Thank you.

i second this.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
the actual 'source' for this farticle:

Sorcha Faal

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Because if you go to the source quoted by the OP, go to the bottom of the article and read click what their source is you will find that it is a Sorcha Faal report. The credibility of this site is highly suspect.

original source

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

I would guess that she just wrote it based of this: www.rusemb.org.uk...

But sure, this is a hoax.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

If it sounds suspect and involves Russia you can bet your ass its sorcha faal.

I read it for entertainment but thats about it.

Sorcha Faal.

Go read the articles and see for yourself.

The world usually ends twice a week on Sorcha Faal.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I would guess that she just wrote it based of this: www.rusemb.org.uk...

But sure, this is a hoax.

HE [David Booth] takes a few grains of 'truth', adds a boatload of over-embellished conjecture and assumption, and then wraps it all up with whimsical flights of fancy .... calling it 'news'.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Point taken.
So it's more like views than news.
Gotcha.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Funny, I was just saying something along those lines on another thread. Here's what I had to say about watching mainstream news:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
reply to post by munkey66

I would disagree. It's too dangerous to subject yourself to what must be by now incredibly advanced suggestion techniques. Look at how fast technology is progressing, how could something like the use of TV to control people not be advancing in sophistication just as impressively.

I've come to the conclusion that the best choice is to simply not subject yourself to the efforts heavily invested in at enormous expense to influence your beliefs and the intricacies of you morality.

I'll boldly give my advice even though it wasn't invited; Turn the damn thing off and encourage others to do the same.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the US Gov's drug business became a very popular topic to discuss throughout society I suspect something would happen... but people who absorb what the TV has to offer forget about it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

So it's more like views than news.

I'd go more along the lines of farcical nonsense

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This is not new news, most people know about the massive poppy plants in Afghanistan. The only news attached to this thread is that it's in the hoax forum. ATS goes to great lengths to discredit David Booth a.k.a. Sorcha Faal. One thread was defending ATS and posted "ATS is part of the CIA" and that was put in the hoax bin and they were defending ATS

edit on 13-10-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

RIGHT THEY ARE.

The Oligarchy . . . with the SElectee in the Whitehouse as figurehead . . .

has long controlled the illegal drug trade . . . to fund all their exotic tech/UFO tech black ops projects

as well as

their deep underground bunkers.

and their depopulation schemes and research

. . . and maybe their off planet bases.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join