It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our World Leaders Are All Related Because They Share The Same Elite And Evil Bloodline

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
no way in hades am i related to the upper echelon royal elite...
Sure you are. We all are, whether you like it or not.
Most recent common ancestor
Genghis Khan has ~16 million living descendants today (as one example)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
"Prince Charles is my 21st cousin, at least according to a genealogy book on the Montagues published in the late 1800's. The Montagues go back to the invasion of Britain in 1066. A Mary Montague was my great great grandmother. When you work it all out Prince Charles and I are "related."

Of course originally we all come from the same mother, every human being dead or alive is related as cousins to eachother...

Napoleon is probably my 40th cousin...Genghis Khan is probably my 290th cousin...

But there still exists a secret sect,a royal elite.Who orchestrate wars and fabricate economic collapses.Every time there is a war,the industrialists get richer and every time the economy suffers,the banks show record profits....all done at the expense of the common people.Who wither and die,who buckle and collapse in misery and despair...makes me sick!

Seriously think about this for a minute...The leaders of this world. The rulers of Spain, America, England, Germany, Poland, Norway, Russia, Italy, France, Holland, Canada, Portugal, Sweden, Austria ect,ect, are all "related by blood" and if you think they are not, well read the following...

During the 1700's for one example of many. France and Spain were at war. Their armies, upon blood stained battlefields, were forced to cripple and kill eachother by the tens of thousands, on land and sea..."and at the very same time"...the Kings and Queens, the Princes and Princesses, the Dukes and Duchesses of France and Spain "were literally in bed with eachother" !!! "getting married and having children" !!! While their "common people" were dying for them...It's simply fantastic and disgusting...and it is the truth...

Are we fully comprehending what that actually means?!?!?!...They are evil..

edit on 13-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

During the 1700's for one example of many. France and Spain were at war. Their armies, upon blood stained battlefields, were forced to cripple and kill eachother by the tens of thousands, on land and sea..."and at the very same time"...the Kings and Queens, the Princes and Princesses, the Dukes and Duchesses of France and Spain "were literally in bed with eachother" !!! "getting married and having children" !!! While their "common people" were dying for them...It's simply fantastic and disgusting...and it is the truth...

Are we fully comprehending what that actually means?!?!?!...They are evil..

Really? OF COURSE the Kings and Queens were closely related. That's well known. You ought to have learned that in any basic history course. The royal families of Europe kept marrying into each others' families. You had to have royal blood. That's why some of them are hemophiliacs. That's ALSO why they aren't too bright. I'm not saying they are stupid, but they simply are not the shapest knives in the drawer. Yes, those countries fought each other for hundreds of years. If the EU falls apart, they may fight each othder again. The royal power has waned to the point they hardly have anything to do with actual ruling except in a ceremonial role. In most countries they barely even exist any more. Who is the Kaiser of Germany? Who is the King of France? How many kings were there in the city states of Italy? Where are they now?

But to turn around and claim "evil!" seems to me to be silly and melodramatic. There is no evidence for an "evil bloodline" This entire idea of a secret society Illuminati Templar conspiracy is just so much horse pucky. It makes for good theatre and some good movies, but actual evidence for any of this is tenuous at best.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I agree. Seven Billion people means we have enough people here to have our very own Illuminati, mucking it up for us in a very personal way...

Just because they were born into huge fortunes doesn't mean they are hell bent on eating puppies and children.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
"But to turn around and claim "evil!" seems to me to be silly and melodramatic. There is no evidence for an "evil bloodline" This entire idea of a secret society Illuminati Templar conspiracy is just so much horse pucky. It makes for good theatre and some good movies, but actual evidence for any of this is tenuous at best"

As one example of many...France and Spain go to war...The leaders of those two countries "force their people" to kill and cripple eachother on the battlefield...Meanwhile,while their people are dying...Those very same leaders,at the very same time,are literally in bed with eachother and making babies!!!...How is that not evil???
edit on 15-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I thought that they were our friends??
i mean they come off that way on the news, and other media sources.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RA777
reply to post by blocula

I thought that they were our friends??
i mean they come off that way on the news, and other media sources.

They are wolves in sheeps clothing and the dumbed down masses keep on praising them and idolizing them and believing their lies again and again

I remember watching tv 25 years ago and i would see political candidates proclaiming how they were promising to get us jobs and fix the economy and stop corruption...

And whatta ya know!...25 years later, they are saying the same things about the same problems...Unbelievable!

The only thing thay are sure of doing is making themselves and their beautiful friends more wealthy...

Like it or not...The fact remains...Adolf Hitler was the only campaigning politician who kept everyone of his campaign promises after he was voted in...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Like it or not...The fact remains...Adolf Hitler was the only campaigning politician who kept everyone of his campaign promises after he was voted in...

He promised a thousand year Reich. How is that working out?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Our politicians have beem promising to get everyone jobs,more accessable health care and end corruption for well over 100 and 50 years from now, they'll still be pulling the same verbal wool over the sheeples eyes...Who refuse to see them for what they really are...Legal Gangsters...

Hitlers campaign trail to power > www.schoolhistory.co.uk...
edit on 16-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join