It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our World Leaders Are All Related Because They Share The Same Elite And Evil Bloodline

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Fossilized seashells have been found over 5 miles high on Mt. Everest! Which means any advanced civilizations that existed millions of years ago, within the distant forgotten past, will have been 99% crushed overturned and buried. All that would remain of them are the ocasional strange "out of time" artifacts that are found and quickly supressed and ridiculed...

The elite rulers of this world today, "do not want us to know" that humanity rises to an "advanced state" and then falls, or is thrown back, to a "prehistoric caveman like state" over and over again. Caused by The "self inflicted" results of our technology running amok, from "cyclic natural disasters" from "cosmic cataclysms" and like it or not, quite possibly, from "aliens invading our planet" Simultaneously or individually unleashing upon us, terrible and unimaginably vast upheavels all over this planet...

Those royal elite, The "beautiful people" who dominate and control us here and now.
Are well aware of these cycles. As they are the direct lineage of the survivors of Atlantis and they are prepared for the next cycle of annihilation and we, "the expendables commodities" that they have always treated us like, are not a part of their survival agenda...

Where is my blast proof bunker? Surely by now, i could and should have one. After all the years of tax $$$ that they have constantly and consistently extorted out of my blood, sweat, tears and hard labor. Forcibly taken and casually enforced with threats of prison, if i make too many waves. Along with the purposefully installed fear of looming homelessness, that they hang over my head every single day of my life, if i rock their boat. I do not want to die either, so I need an atomic bomb proof shelter, beneath 2,000 feet of solid granite, just like theirs, Just like the ones they all have ready and waiting for them...Oooops! i almost forgot, my blood is not of their elite royal bloodline...

Seriously think about this for a minute...The leaders of this world. The rulers of Spain, America, England, Germany, Poland, Norway, Russia, Italy, France, Holland, Canada, Portugal, Sweden, Austria ect,ect, are all "related by blood" and if you think they are not, well read the following...

During the 1700's for one example of many. France and Spain were at war. Their armies, upon blood stained battlefields, were forced to cripple and kill eachother by the tens of thousands, on land and sea..."and at the very same time"...the Kings and Queens, the Princes and Princesses, the Dukes and Duchesses of France and Spain "were literally in bed with eachother" !!! "getting married and having children" !!! While their "common people" were dying for them...It's simply fantastic and disgusting...and it is the truth...

Are we fully comprehending what that actually means?!?!?!...They are evil...

Everyone of us must break away our chains of denial. Shatter the rose colored veneer that they have placed around us. Stop playing their sinister games of war. Fracture this warped charade of greed that they have created and twisted around our lives. That has blinded our eyes, closed our minds and led our souls far astray. Try to understand, try to realize that those unfortunate implications and complications are only their illusions, not ours and together we can welcome the awakening dawn of a new future, that will arise and shine upon us, when we face what is called "the truth" with open arms and loving hearts...

If we do not, if we continue to refuse and deny, and only see what we want to see. This generation here and now alive on earth, you and i, will be the next harvest of death...

Because only then, when and if we do, will we be able to understand why they act like they are, because they know they are, all related by blood! They have been for a very long time and they still are now...The phrase "us and them" does not even begin to expose the brutal reality of whats actually happening, whats really going on around us. What they are doing to us. What they know and never will tell us...

Royal Intermarriage > en.wikipedia.org...

British and German royalty are blood related > www.fpp.co.uk...
edit on 13-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Actually the time was long ago and I believe it is already too late unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

what the heck does "too late" mean? the title immediately roots itself in fear. to be late for something, I assume, is an experience to fear. i say "snip" being on time. "snip" worrying about being on time. "snip" staying in the lines. "snip" these damn quotes because they do nothing but hide what we FEAR. relax pplz. plz plz ppl w/ ppl plzing
edit on 10/2/2011 by doyouremember because: "snip" grammar

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Well....

I would love this to be true (kinda)

Here as my issues with the whole Royal elite thing.. decendat from survivors from other cataclysms etc.

if the Elite had a rough idea of how our world would advance, why were things such as Computers, Aircraft, Opertaing systems that created millionairs, technology that makes us supreme in war/life/expansion or the race created by people who arnt from the lineage? why are some of the richest people on earth from extremely poor if not working/lower middle class society?

Would this not be a massive oversight by those who already know roughly where the world will evolve too untill it is destroyed again?

This is my current issue with the NWO scenario... in this mega industirlaised capatilist west.. folks with nothing over a very short time can becoem people with everything,

a prime example, if you win the lottery in the uk (euro millions) a 160 million GBP or even the 101 million GBP won last week it would give you the ability to build a mega bunker on a mountain for all your scummy friend sto live in when the world goes bad, this would surley be a terrible outcome for those controlling the populace.. now i know thats a few people, but there are lottery winners all the time, and then winners of the lottery of life, inventors, programmers who develop "the next big thing" and become particularly rich.

Then sports stars particularly in the uk football (soccer) players getting paid 20/30/40/50/60 thousand GBP a week (for those in america reading this who are unaware that is not a mistype) this puts them into an incredibly fortunate situation after a ten/twenty year stint at playing there sport,

again these people are from "rags to riches" cases.

these types of factor make the financial social elite seem like an difficult thing to control..

Just my thoughts though

As a foot note... (seashells that are 5 million years old on mountains are there because 5 million years ago the mountains were below the sea level and geological events force plates together or apart forming mountains and thus forcing thethe seashells to the top of mountains)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
all 10 short paragraphs explain very clearly what too late will mean for us...especially the 9th one...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Are we not all part of the same bloodline?

If this is not the case then your post suggest that humans are not equal. Which also suggest that inequality is a given.
edit on 13-10-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
it literally blows my mind away to understand that all through the ages.while england was at war with spain,or when france was at war with england or when spain was at war with france or when austria was at war with germany...

or whatever countries happened to be at war with eachother....

"at the very same time" that the leaders of these countries were forcing their people [under the threat of death if they did'nt comply] to kill eachother on the battlefields, those evil leaders,those kings and queens and other elites"were sleeping with eachother" "literally in bed with eachother" "and having children" !!!

they are all directly related by blood and look how they treat the masses of poor and middle class

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
they are all directly related by blood
Yes, and chances are high that you're related to all of them as well.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Standard practice to marry some foreign royalty in order to strengthen your own nation with allies.
Not a problem unless they are fugly.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hmm.... iam not sure the bloodlines go back way then

you probably heard this by David Icke , that dude is weird
and believes in reptilians so funny i allmost believed in that sh!t

edit on 13-10-2011 by futuredude because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2011 by futuredude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
"a prime example, if you win the lottery in the uk (euro millions) a 160 million GBP or even the 101 million GBP won last week it would give you the ability to build a mega bunker on a mountain"

i'll bet that if you tried to build yourself a mega bunker,or any other large underground survival facility.You would be faced with all types of laws that "they" would dig up and "enforce upon you",That would stop your shelter dead in it's tracks...

"if the Elite had a rough idea of how our world would advance, why were things such as Computers, Aircraft, Opertaing systems that created millionairs"

They know whats going to happen,they are the untouchable royal elite."maybe" not with "electronic toys" and "gadgets" ...but with the "really important issues"...like world wars...fabricated economic collapses and eminent disasters like massive and prolonged solar flares,gamma ray bursts,pole shifts,ect,ect,

hmmmmmmm,why would "they" have places like this ready and waiting for "them" and not include any of us?...i wonder why? > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
We all already know these things its Obvious who and what the elites are.

Just Sayin.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I doubt that most people fully understand just how connected our world leaders really are...

and it's all but ignored,thanx to our robotic obsession of ,hollywood,greed and materialism...

how these blood related elites force and send millions of "common people" off to war to die for their countries..while the leaders of these very same countries who are at war, are literally in bed together!!! and are never made to go and die in battle...

how they fabricate and orchestrate economic collapses, driving the common people to their knees,while the evil elites lay in the sun all day and live in mansions "with their beautiful, yes yes, trophy wives"...

"some modern examples"...theres 10 countries just here alone...imagine whats going on that we don't know about and never will...

Prince Nikolaus of Liechtenstein and Princess Margaretha of Luxembourg in 1982
Constantine II of Greece and Princess Anne Marie of Denmark in 1964
Juan Carlos I of Spain and Princess Sophia of Greece in 1962
Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom and Prince Philip of Greece in 1947
Umberto II of Italy and Princess Marie José of Belgium in 1930
Boris III of Bulgaria and Giovanna of Italy in 1930

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
"a prime example, if you win the lottery in the uk (euro millions) a 160 million GBP or even the 101 million GBP won last week it would give you the ability to build a mega bunker on a mountain"

i'll bet that if you tried to build yourself a mega bunker,or any other large underground survival facility.You would be faced with all types of laws that "they" would dig up and "enforce upon you",That would stop your shelter dead in it's tracks...

"if the Elite had a rough idea of how our world would advance, why were things such as Computers, Aircraft, Opertaing systems that created millionairs"

They know whats going to happen,they are the untouchable royal elite."maybe" not with "electronic toys" and "gadgets" ...but with the "really important issues"...like world wars...fabricated economic collapses and eminent disasters like massive and prolonged solar flares,gamma ray bursts,pole shifts,ect,ect,

hmmmmmmm,why would "they" have places like this ready and waiting for "them" and not include any of us?...i wonder why? > en.wikipedia.org...
i can just imagine whats going on between them that we don't know about and never will and those that do are ruthlessly eliminated...remember 2 "princesses" that were assasinated fairly recently... ooooops... "i mean died"...Diana and Kelly...both in car crashes! and neither one of them were part of the royal elite blood line!......Hmmmmmm?...who cares? ."gotta go buy,i mean charge that new tv!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You do realize, of course, if we were to kill off these people, we would be in fact killing off the The Merovingian Bloodline? Also see here:
THE 13TH ILLUMINATI BLOODLINE
Some call this the "Black Nobility," and some call it the "Committee of 300." The rulers of the world by Royal Bloodline, all directly related to Christ and Mary, proponents of the famous "Anti-Christ," and the root of the World's Economic problems. These people will NEVER give up their power and wealth, to them, death is a better choice.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
"Yes, and chances are high that you're related to all of them as well"...

no way in hades am i related to the upper echelon royal elite...those that orchestrate our wars,those who control and dominate us and keep us dumbed down by their fabricated economic collapses...

this year the world banks showed record profits!!! Hmmmmm i wonder why?...its disgusting and they are evil

heres one of many links that i could post that shows their banks record profits > bootheglobalperspectives.com...

while the silenced majority of common people suffer and wither away,lose their homes "to the banks" and commit suicide at the hushed up rate of 1 million a year! and 5 to 10 million attempts!!!

Hmmmm, i wonder who really owns the banks?...you guessed it...the royal elite bloodlines

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well I'm glad this one didn't finish in Skunk Work.

All makes sense to me except the Million years ago thingy.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
Are we not all part of the same bloodline?

If this is not the case then your post suggest that humans are not equal. Which also suggest that inequality is a given.
edit on 13-10-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

Humans are all equally made, but not the Hybrid species, so yeah thats a big difference.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
"Well I'm glad this one didn't finish in Skunk Work.

All makes sense to me except the Million years ago thingy"

the secret knowledge and truth about the history and origins of humanity are purposefully supressed and hidden from the mainstream. we go back a very, very long time..

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Prince Charles is my 21st cousin, at least according to a genealogy book on the Montagues published in the late 1800's. The Montagues go back to the invasion of Britain in 1066. A Mary Montague was my great great grandmother. When you work it all out Prince Charles and I are "related."

So are you.

All you have to do is the math. Two parents, four grandparents, etc. Figure four generations per century (just to make it easy; it could be five). So if you go back to 1066 you have one trillion ancestors. Of course, estimates of how many people have ever lived range from 100 to 115 billion, so there has to be a lot of overlap.

This issue crosses race and regional issues as well. All you need is one guy, a Marco Polo or a Dr. Livingstone, to travel to a remote area and spread his genes and voila! In a few years everyone in those areas also is related to you. Indeed, given Mitochondrial Eve, we're all related anyway. The issue is the matter of degree.

So when someone says "Obama and Bush are 17th cousins!" and claims a "common bloodline" that doesn't mean much at all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join