It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran dismisses US murder-plot claim

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Iran dismisses US murder-plot claim

english.aljazeera.net

Allegation of bid to kill Saudi ambassador termed "childish, amateur game", as US slaps sanctions on Iranian airline.

Iran has vigorously rejected US allegations that it had backed a plot to kill the Saudi ambassador to Washington, with a senior official describing them as a "childish, amateur game".

Ali Larijani, the parliament speaker, said on Wednesday that the "fabricated allegations" aimed to divert attention from Arab uprisings that Iran says are inspired by its own Islamic revolution that toppled the Shah in 1979.

The primary evidence linking Iran to the alleged conspirac
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I don't know why this is not getting more attention. It seems to me that this is a desperate attempt to try and change the outcomes of the uprisings in the Middle East and quite obviously a precursor to an invasion. I personally do not think that Iran did this. I think it is just a way to prepare foreign nations around the world for the US agenda, and that agenda is loudly screaming IRAN to me.

This is very worrying, although its a very transparent maneuver so hopefully people can see it for what it is.

Sorry to post and run but I have work this morning, catch ya'll in a few hours.

english.aljazeera.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Iran has been preparing for an event or events like this for decades. Iranian Quds forces have been entrenched in S.America, Central America for decades. They have been working their way through Mexico since at least April of 2010. It's no secret that Chavez has given them a safe haven for their base of operations.

The characters playing here in the US have established themselves in their respective communities. They own homes, businesses and send their kids to our local schools. This is just the beginning.

www.irantracker.org...

The radicals ruling Iran, ever since the Islamic Revolution, have invested heavily to expand their field of operations in Europe and America. I witnessed their activities when, as a member of the Revolutionary Guards, I was also a CIA spy. Every Iranian embassy, Islamic cultural centers, mosques, offices of Iran Air, Iranian shipping lines, Iranian banks, and many front companies dealing with Iran are being used by the Iranian Quds Forces and intelligence agency for recruitment, transfer of arms and cash, and terrorist activities.

They have successfully placed many cells in Europe and, through ties with the Hugo Chávez government in Venezuela, have placed hundreds of Quds Force members along with Hezb'allah terrorists in front companies in Venezuela. Iran has set up an explosives lab in Venezuela for its cells with the knowledge of the Chávez government. In return, the Iranian regime has given hundreds of millions of dollars to Chávez.

These cells, through collaboration with drug cartels, have infiltrated Latin America and have even set up shop in Mexico, from where, in a coordinated effort, they are infiltrating the United States.

The radicals ruling Iran have become increasingly vocal in recent weeks that, because of the current upheaval in the Islamic world and the weakness and confusion of the leaders in America and Europe due to the global economy, the time is ripe to bring the West to its knees.

www.americanthinker.com...

My thread from last April
www.abovetopsecret.com...

They are moving forward and this latest plot is just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

You know the world is messed up when the leaders of Iran are more trustworthy than the Americans

This is clearly another hoax just like the Bin Laden fiasco. The Obama administration has had their psy-op campaign in overdrive over the last year (more than usual). I can only imagine what will come out of the Whitehouse next.

The media is already fluffing up the story with multiple contradictory statements about the accused and the investigation. You would think they would have learned from the Osama fiasco and at least come up with something more believable, or at least plant some better fake evidence.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is what one would expect Iran to say, whether its true or not.

Unfortunately, the U.S. government has lied so frequently that its impossible to know who's telling the truth.

Sadly, I tend to believe Iran.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

BREAKING! WHITE HOUSE RELEASES ACTUAL PLANS FOR IRANIAN TERROR PLOT!!!!!!!

source

Yeah, I'm with Mahmoud on this one

edit on 12-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

I don't know why this is not getting more attention. It seems to me that this is a desperate attempt to try and change the outcomes of the uprisings in the Middle East and quite obviously a precursor to an invasion. I personally do not think that Iran did this. I think it is just a way to prepare foreign nations around the world for the US agenda, and that agenda is loudly screaming IRAN to me.

This is very worrying, although its a very transparent maneuver so hopefully people can see it for what it is.

What it is, is a blantant plot to use covert operation to hinder diplomatic communication between the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia. It also is a blatant violation of US and International Law to target diplomats with violence. It is also a state sponsored terrorist conspiracy to bring instability home to the United States.

What I cannot believe is that there are people out there, like you, that would claim this is some sort of conspiracy by the US government to give us an excuse to invade Iran. Do you actually believe that Iran is incapable of attempting something like this? Do you really believe that Iran does not want to hurt us and that this action is beyond anything that the peace loving nation of Iran would try? Do you really believe that the United States wants to enter into a war with Iran?

I think not. I think this is your own little built in defense mechanism. I think that the idea of a nation or faction out there that has the ability to strike inside the US terrifies you. So, instead of seeing this for what it is, you choose to believe that it is the US secretly pulling the strings behind the scenes because that, in your own little weird way, makes you feel safe. You believe that the US is so mighty and powerful that they are able to pull off conspiracies to further their own agenda and the world is not such a random and violent place that it really is. This is how you sleep at night.

Well I, for one, dont buy it. The United States government has proof of the investigation and the facts that surround it. This evidence is documented and is subject to review by not only the upper echelons of the public administration but also select committes that are comprised of Senators and Representatives from Congress. Do you really think that all of these people would be able to keep a conspiracy such as that a secret? NO, it would benefit someone who is privy to the knowlege politically so much that if they found out about it, they would scream it from the roof of the White House. This is also the case for many other conspiracies like all of the ones on 9/11.

So just because they do not make the evidence immediately available for your own personal review, due to national security concerns, it is suspect? That is rediculous.

Unless you show some shred of evidence that this is a false flag by the government, your incessant cries that it is a huge conspiracy are baseless. What, Iran denying it is proof enough? NO. WRONG. That is absolutely rediculous. What do they have to gain from admitting to a failed attempt such as this? NOTHING. They have everything to lose in a situation like this. The world has turned to them and if they said "sure, we did it, what are you going to do?" the world would have no choice but to sanction them immensely for such a crazy move. So they deny it. That is the only rational move at this point. Deny it and hope it goes away.

And if you want to compare an act like this to predator drone strikes that the US conducts in other countries you are wrong. First, all of the terrorists killed in foreign countries were not diplomats. Second, there is clear evidence that they are actively working to attack assets of not only the United States but ALL western nations which is spelled out in their jihadist fatwa. Third, in most cases, the United States has the permission of the home country to take action such as this. The reason these countries give the United States permission is because they do not have the resources to do it themselves and these extremists are causing problems for their nation as well. So before you make this comparison, think about it a little.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
So this American guy living in Texas, who got an Iranian passport (probably recently) and grew a mustache, gets hired by the Iranian government (lol), to go to Mexico to talk to a drug cartel representative, who just happened to be an undercover DEA agent, to hire them to kill the Saudi ambassador in America, he sends $100k as down payment to a secret DEA bank account and when they arrest him, the guy from America confesses to it being the Iranian government behind the whole thing and thats logical reasoning to start slapping more sanctions on Iran and start beating the war drums even louder?

I mean how gullible do you have to be to believe this stuff?

edit on 12-10-2011 by TheSam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSam
So this American guy living in Texas, who got an Iranian passport (probably recently) and grew a mustache, gets hired by the Iranian government (lol), to go to Mexico to talk to a drug cartel representative, who just happened to be an undercover DEA agent, to hire them to kill the Saudi ambassador in America, he sends $100k as down payment to a secret DEA bank account and when arrest they arrest him, the guy from America confesses to it being the Iranian government behind the whole thing and thats logical reasoning to start slapping more sanctions on Iran and start beating the war drums even louder?

Unfortunately, the general populace is this gullible. They will eat it up like chocolate cake. Because they don't CONSIDER any facts about anything. They blindly accept everything that is fed to them from Big Media.

The general populace doesn't respond to logic. They respond solely to emotional pleas. That's how the masses are manipulated.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Unfortunately, the general populace is this gullible. They will eat it up like chocolate cake. Because they don't CONSIDER any facts about anything.

Facts? You want to talk about FACTS? What FACTS do you have that support the claim that this is a false flag?

The FACTS of the investigation are documented and will be scrutinized by a number of different people who are privy to the information including members of congress. I would not be surprised if the documents are available to the public after the invesitgation is completed.

The general populace doesn't respond to logic.

Now you want to quote logic? So it is illogical to think that Iran, the hardliner extremist regime that has stated numerous times they would like nothing more than the destruction of the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia, would try to pull something like this off?

And it is logical to think that the United States Government, which leaks more than a ship with a screen door bottom, can fabricate a conspiracy like this in order to precipitate a war with Iran?

If it was the objective of the government conspirators to provoke a war with Iran, then why are we not at war yet? I understand that it has only been a day or so but why are they not pushing it harder? Why is Obama not in front of congress asking for a state of war to be declared?

I dont think we are going to go to war with Iran over this. So, if we do not go to war, what is the real objective of the conspiracy then? Not going to war would make the whole conspiracy completely pointless.

It sounds rediculous.
edit on 12-10-2011 by areyouserious2010 because: edit to add

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Iran said they didn't do it, so they didn't! They said the holocaust is a lie, it is!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by areyouserious2010

Oh you poor shmuck.....they got to you too?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

Originally posted by TheSam
So this American guy living in Texas, who got an Iranian passport (probably recently) and grew a mustache, gets hired by the Iranian government (lol), to go to Mexico to talk to a drug cartel representative, who just happened to be an undercover DEA agent, to hire them to kill the Saudi ambassador in America, he sends $100k as down payment to a secret DEA bank account and when arrest they arrest him, the guy from America confesses to it being the Iranian government behind the whole thing and thats logical reasoning to start slapping more sanctions on Iran and start beating the war drums even louder?

Unfortunately, the general populace is this gullible. They will eat it up like chocolate cake. Because they don't CONSIDER any facts about anything. They blindly accept everything that is fed to them from Big Media.

The general populace doesn't respond to logic. They respond solely to emotional pleas. That's how the masses are manipulated.

Brilliant responses. It's funny when you actually lay it out isn't it? I can't believe how gullible people are either. Cheers for responding guys

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Hate to say it mate but your logic is completely silly and ridiculous (correct spelling). I appreciate the time you put into your responses, though obviously we cannot see eye to eye here. Thanks anyway

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Absolutely

It has just gotten to the point where you can clearly see what they're up to and how they consistently fumble the ball. They may not have had to learn anything from the Osama thing though, people bought that completely. The poster towards to bottom of the page probably did anyway......

Thanks for the response mate

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I've got to be honest with you guys, but I have serious doubts that this is the level of sophistication a nation of our resources would put out as a plausible lie, evidence or not. I mean, if it's as silly and stupid as you say it is, why bother even putting it together?

I'm more likely to think that Iran, being a bit more of a small-time and opportunistic nation in this regard, would try quite a lot of things that might surprise the people if security clearance wasn't an issue.

In the end, I think those who are so certain this is fake are as foolish as those who'd lap up what the media gives them. There's a lot of things we don't know.

Peace
KJ

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KrazyJethro

I dont feel that people really ask for more evidence, look at the Osama fiasco, they didn't even provide a body or a photo of a body, they just claimed that hes dead and that they threw his body into the ocean because of Islamic law, well anyone that does their research will discover that it ISN'T Islamic law to do so, it is only if one dies at sea that they do this. So theres a basic flaw in the argument and official story, do you see people bring this up? Not really. So I feel that the US are aware of how gullible their general citizens are and are using this is a first stage precursor to invade iran.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
I dont feel that people really ask for more evidence, look at the Osama fiasco, they didn't even provide a body or a photo of a body, they just claimed that hes dead and that they threw his body into the ocean because of Islamic law, well anyone that does their research will discover that it ISN'T Islamic law to do so, it is only if one dies at sea that they do this. So theres a basic flaw in the argument and official story, do you see people bring this up? Not really. So I feel that the US are aware of how gullible their general citizens are and are using this is a first stage precursor to invade iran.

I don't disagree with the sentiment about the people, I was just countering the obviously false certainty with which some on this site claim to know things they clearly do not. It should stand to reason that those who take information on faith are equally as foolish as those who discount the same information based on an equal measure of faith in the opposite direction. I grow very tired of it.

As for Osama, maybe they did it and maybe they did not. It's really hard to say, but either way I really couldn't care less.

What would be the gain if we invaded Iran? Sure, we may be able to kill a number of the more radical imams but the psychos aren't going anywhere generally and this doesn't seem to be worth it. Maybe they will invade Iran, but as of yet they have not.

Iran isn't an easy nation to work with to begin with.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I simply do not believe this. This seems like another FBI creation to me.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

"This evidence is documented.."

Evidence = found relevant & credible in court.. until then, they're "allegations".

1930s Germans had more faith in political party leaders current words.. than past govt deeds.

Name ONE govt in the history of govts where trusting politicians worked out for the best?

Governments are known for spinning reality into war.. dear leaders of the GOP & DNC mafioso sent 70,000+ Americans to their death based on the Gulf of Tonkin lie.. millions suffered. The same mafia are in charge.. think they gave up on being deceitful to embrace virtue?..lmao.. of course they did or Wolf Blitzer and Anderson Cooper would be hand in hand exposing their cronies, eh?.. lol

At best this plot is one guy allegedly planning to kill another guy.. with Federal agents guidance.. ooohh soccer moms beware.

Look it up for yourself:

“For the entire operation, the government’s confidential sources were monitored and guided by federal law enforcement agents, Preet Bharara, the United States Attorney for the Southern District, said in the news conference. ‘So no explosives were actually ever placed anywhere,’ he said, ‘and no one was actually in ever in any danger.’”

top topics

<<   2 >>

join