It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did illuminati take Stevie Ray Vaughan??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DonSergio

Hi, Don,

I love SRV.

But I don't think it was a conspiracy - I have noticed that high achievers in the world of music tend to die young.

I think it is because they have delivered what they were put here to do - so then they die.

I have this idea that we need to achieve what we were put here for, and then we go.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo

Originally posted by lellomackin
Stevie left the Bowie tour because the tour manager, and I assume Bowie, didn't want to pay Stevie above tour scale to play.

The whole thing seems like a tragic accident. Unless of course you want to start making Buddy Holly comparisons and say the same thing happened to him.

I knew I was forgetting a small detail. I remember reading an interview about the Bowie tour where Stevie said he wasn't that big a fan of the music himself, I'll try to track down the magazine, I probably still have it.

Another semi related side note: Did you know that Doyle Bramhall's son, the guy who played with Stevie in The Nightcrawlers and helped him write music, was Clapton's second guitarist for awhile, and also played with Roger Waters? Its a small world, lol

If SRV could have toured with Bowie sixteen years or so earlier he could have tried to match Mick Ronson on Moonage Daydream, Sweet Thing,Jean Genie,Width Of A circle , ect heard on 'David Live" as well as "Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars live " concerts.

SRV was a great blues man...but don't disrespect Bowie...he is way deeper than the Lets Dance period.

He was into Buddhism, magik....before the sixties even ended...but he would have let SRV go without intimidation or threats.

Bowie paid tribute to Jimi H.
The whole Ziggy Stardust album..was about Rock'n Roll and personal sacrifice to the Gods of fame and money .

Its amazing how many people know nothing about Bowie and his earlier incarnations...please do not mock Bowie...he had a sell out period ...but his songs are classics and some still ahead of their time...and this time.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
SRV was an awesome guitar player, blues man extraordinaire. Jimmi Hendrix was the master, period. BB king, well...simply put...The King. And to those who criticize David Bowie, shame on you, the guy made music leap 20 years in the future, he is truly one of the greats, right along side Prince, a true musical genius.

I'm no fan of the later two but you have to give them the credit they deserve and their place in Rock N' Roll history is cemented for ever.

P.S. Look up in the Rock N' Roll hall of fame directory.....Did you know that Johnny Cash was there !!! Yeah...One of those that made Rock N' Roll what is is today. Most new artist today will tell you that their roots are in the above mentioned artist realm. These guys have influenced music to the core. As for the Illuminati being involved in any of the deaths.....No way....Can't see it, sorry !

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Thank you for that, I totally agree with you, he gave his energy to the people till he had no more and he left. I just want to make sure that he was in no way tied to any societies, that I didnt miss anything out or let slip me.
He was made out of pure inspirational magic and soul! And he deserves to be remembered that way.

DonS.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
If the Evil Powers that be killed any of our Musical Icons, it would be Bob Marley.

He was a great man, who lived with conviction and integrity, and gave us all a huge legacy of positivity.

TPTB don't like that kind of thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

YES!

SRV is a treasure.

RIP, SRV!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

I thought it was a widely accepted fact that Bob Marley was taken out by tptb during a particularly heated campaign for leadership of Jamaica (between two white men) after he brought them both on stage and lifted both of their hands together in unison to try to abate the violence caused by the bitter campain.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Ahhh Man, you just made me sad. This thread title really hit me when I read it.
SRV is one of my favorites and when you miss someone like that, just to read it kinda kicks you in the heart.

Wish he was still here, just think of the great music he would be making now!

My favorite has always been "Hillbillies from Outerspace".
Not one that most people think of but I just love it.

edit on 15-10-2011 by MissPoovey because: wrong

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MissPoovey

Yes Miss Poovey,

Gotta love that SRV!

Just keep loving him! That will make you feel better.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
it saddens me to think that people think clapton killed his son if you read his autobiography it also explains in detail what happened the night of mr vaughns death.claptons a great songwritter but srv was the best blues guitarist to ever live rest in peace conner

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
reply to post by jimnuggits

I thought it was a widely accepted fact that Bob Marley was taken out by tptb during a particularly heated campaign for leadership of Jamaica (between two white men) after he brought them both on stage and lifted both of their hands together in unison to try to abate the violence caused by the bitter campain.

If by "widely accepted" you mean "fringe theory"

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

Well, he is the Sovereign, you know....

The Illuminati doesn't control music folks. That's Frank's job. The Illuminati need guys like Frank because they have no idea which buttons to push. True story.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

As we know, Illuminati "own" most of todays musicians.

Do we? Please elaborate.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonSergio
reply to post by CaptChaos

Sacrifice his little boy? You dont believe it was an accident? Why would he need to do such a sacrifice? Please ellaborate some

I think what the post is referring to is a belief by some that in order to be accepted into the illuminati/TPTB/Elite etc.. you need to prove your worth and coldblooded murder of an innocent child is one of the methods. Just the messenger have no opinion either way other to say SRV has been missed since his death. Just be glad we got the music we did from him during his time on earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join