It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did illuminati take Stevie Ray Vaughan??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hello all! Not sure if this is in the right place but here it goes...
I had a thought the other day, about Stevie Ray Vaughan. He was a rising star, he received multiple awards and surely he had a lot of fans...me being one of them. All the interviews I have seen with him have never had any negative comments or references to any secret societies, masons or Illuminati. His music was positive, very spiritual and calming. He used drugs and then some time after he got clean...BAM!....he dies in a helicopter, piloted by a pilot not familiar with the area as was explained and not in is own "seat". So he is no longer with us.

Now here is my though/question. Is there a chance he was "invited" to join the Illuminati, he had an influence and was easily controllable through the drugs he was addicted to. Could it be that once he got clean and "broke" from their control, he was removed?? As we know, Illuminati "own" most of todays musicians. What about B.B. King? His music is for the soul and doesnt have any negative effects as far as I can tell, so is he one of them?

Please if anyone knows anything about this matter or has any views/opinions please post and share. Maybe I am mixing things or have become extremely paranoid so please feel free to wake me up but I just want to find out why Stevie had to go so soon!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DonSergio

Well I dont think all of music is controlled by Illuminati, not even close. I doubt SRV was wrapped in that either. He was an excellent guitar player but he really didn't do any kind of political/antipolitical speaking out of any sort. He really wasn't a threat to the system in any way I can think of.

And definitely not bb. He is the man. Genuine soulful goodness.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
And...SRV is still the best !

2nd line !

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It wasn't his seat because it wasn't his helicopter. Clapton was supposed to leave that night, but decided to stay and party awhile, so SRV used claptons Heli and died with part of claptons crew.

I personally don't think there is any conspiracy, unless you're blaming David Bowie.

SRV left the "Let's Dance" tour because he didn't enjoy playing with Bowie and left Bowie to find a guitarist that could play the tracks SRV cut on the album for him. Most of the Guitar solos on that album are SRV, including the title track.

So, maybe it was Bowie. Or his cod piece from "the Labyrinth"

PS - Tin Pan Alley FTW
edit on 12-10-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Lol if you click my profile you will see that SRV is my avi pic i just dont know how to make the whole thing fit

on topic

He was truly one of the best is always will be one of the best blues guitarist ever i always feel like musician death are so wierd i just feel like often ther is nefrious forces lurking. he was so young and like you said was in recovery

in his music and passion has inspierd me to live my life to the fullest and the best that i can
to me he is a true guitar hero. and if thay did "take him out" i think thay just made him even more legendary to the rest of the world

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
It wasn't his seat because it wasn't his helicopter. Clapton was supposed to leave that night, but decided to stay and party awhile, so SRV used claptons Heli and died with part of claptons crew.

I personally don't think there is any conspiracy, unless you're blaming David Bowie.

SRV left the "Let's Dance" tour because he didn't enjoy playing with Bowie and left Bowie to find a guitarist that could play the tracks SRV cut on the album for him. Most of the Guitar solos on that album are SRV, including the title track.

PS - Tin Pan Alley FTW

This is correct, it was clapton's chopper.
Sometimes it's just bad luck, in the case of srv rotten luck.
god i miss his music.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Stevie left the Bowie tour because the tour manager, and I assume Bowie, didn't want to pay Stevie above tour scale to play.

The whole thing seems like a tragic accident. Unless of course you want to start making Buddy Holly comparisons and say the same thing happened to him.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo

PS - Tin Pan Alley FTW

David Bowie! I always thought he was up to no good! That evil basterd!!!!

LOL

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Its kind of like how Waylon Jennings narrowly escaped death when Buddy Holly, Richie Valens, and the Big Bopper died.

Waylon Jennings is knwon as one of the "outlaws of country music" (if you can call it music) along with Chris Kristopherson, Willie Nelson, and Jessi Coulter. But he started out playing Bass for Buddy Holly after The Crickets broke up.

Waylon Had the flu, so he gave his seat up to JP Richardson (the big bopper)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Lots of Love for SRV here!!! I just think you can chalk it up to being in the wrong place at the wrong time...his number was up. I really don't think he was in the illuminati...I met the drummer of double trouble chris layton, a few months back walking down the street by himself and he's a very humble down to earth guy. I just don't think Stevie would hang out with such humble band members and be in the illuminati....just my 0.02$

Riviera Paradise!!!! WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

edit on 12-10-2011 by Smitty5150 because: spell like a 2 year old

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I don't think that was the case with Stevie but I have to give you a S+F just for the reference to
The Late Great S.R.V.
He is Missed
R.I.P.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lellomackin
Stevie left the Bowie tour because the tour manager, and I assume Bowie, didn't want to pay Stevie above tour scale to play.

The whole thing seems like a tragic accident. Unless of course you want to start making Buddy Holly comparisons and say the same thing happened to him.

I knew I was forgetting a small detail. I remember reading an interview about the Bowie tour where Stevie said he wasn't that big a fan of the music himself, I'll try to track down the magazine, I probably still have it.

Another semi related side note: Did you know that Doyle Bramhall's son, the guy who played with Stevie in The Nightcrawlers and helped him write music, was Clapton's second guitarist for awhile, and also played with Roger Waters? Its a small world, lol

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I think it might have been really smokey in that helicopter. I flew with SRV once and it was very smokey. I don't see how he was a threat to anyone.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Clapton was mad at being knocked flying off his pedestal as guitar god. He knew he was not fit to lick Stevie's shoes, and he was upset. So he whacked him by inviting him to fly to the next gig in his own sabotaged chopper. He then backed out at the last minute for no reason, and the rest is history. Who knows what heights he could have reached had he not been cut off short, his career was just beginning....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
interesting comments everyone!! thank you for posting so quick!
One of the worst days of my life was when I read Stevies biography and in the end it said that he died!! I knew Id never see him perform live in my life, it was terrible. No. 1 in my heart!

But it all is just too convenient, new star is born--> fame --> jealousy from other "Guitar GODS" --> remove SRV plot --> no more. The artists may pretend to be friends but Im sure none of them would like hearing that the other guy is better. A good point about Stevie not being involved politically, I missed that out in my analysis. But still yet, his music brought people together.....i hope :/ so if that grows and people begin to care about each other, our masters are not happy

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Hey Hey now were talking here never thought of that this is why i love you folks on Abovetopsecret.com

in hinde sight eric clapton seems like he is in with tptb and SRV is and clapton do not even comper on a skilll level like compering a good burger(clapton) to a piece of forgive the phonetic spelling here, filey ming yong(srv)

edit on 12-10-2011 by jplaysguitar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Oh yeah Clapton is all the way swallowed by the dark side. He even had to sacrifice his own son. Then he started to have second thoughts about the whole thing, and subsequently his music sucked.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Check the sermon around 5 minutes in.

Truth.

(or this one... 8 minutes in)

(or another 8 minutes in)

(I caught him in concert twice back in the day. One of them was still one of the most memorable performances I've ever seen live.)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Sacrifice his little boy? You dont believe it was an accident? Why would he need to do such a sacrifice? Please ellaborate some

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join