It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it ok for American gov't to kill it's enemies in Pakistan, but NOT ok for Iran to do it in

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well lets see, America is at war against terrorists in Afghanistan,Iraq and well honestly, the entire middle east. Iran who is a known supporter of Islamic terrorism just got busted plotting ummm...terrorism...no brainer...

Sometimes it just is what it is...

I know, this is a conspiracy site, but some things are not anything other than what they appear, 9/11 and everything after is just that, USA on a rampage to destroy those who would destroy it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

i also must of been to sleep when iran declared war/jihad on usa/uk/arabia whoever it supposedly is

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Because Iran has vowed to kill America.

We have not vowed to kill them, and we have no troops
in Iran..

For Iran to send assassins into America is directly
breaking international law.

America is not the one on a religious crusade as Iran is
on killing the infidel. You can not reason with them.

They think everyone who does not believe what they do should die..

Let a open gay person go to Iran and see what they do..

First they will cut off their genitals, then they will stone them!!

There is a huge difference. Between self defense and murder.

America is defending itself while Iran is murdering..

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

well i doubt a handfull of tinpot terrorist would take down america although if i lived in the middle east and american or english forces had killed my family i would most defo take revenge into my own hands the illegal war the west is fighting and the thousands of civilians there killing is actually enticing terrorism

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
US is not at war with Pakistan but it is at war with Taliban that uses areas of Pakistan as a shelter.

My opinions are divided on the issue.

But, how is that much different than the "War on drugs?" What has killed more Americans, Taliban extremists, or crack and coc aine?

If that is the standard, why are we not launching drone attacks in Mexico against Cartels and their strongholds, since they use areas of Mexico as shelter?

From what I understand, the Mexican Cartels are just as dangerous, if not more so to American interests than any Muslim or the Taliban are (or at least that is "popular" opinion). And "if" other countries are attempting to use those Cartels to launch attacks against enemies inside America, shouldn't they receive the same treatment as a Taliban stronghold that is the receipient of a drone attack?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

let an openly gay person go to jamaica too and see what happens to them shall we carpet bomb them too then...?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I've been asking myself that very same question. Who died and made America boss of the world anyway? Just because we are a powerfull country does not give us the right to police the world. If Iran had a legit military target to take out and the target was on american soil then so be it. We (americans) do it all the time. Our country has been bullying others since the time of our revolution. It's about time we stop being hipocrates and start practicing what we preach.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hmm - well lets see. The US has said its at war with AQ and the Taliban and will kill them or capture them if they find them. Thus the drone strikes in the tribal regions of Pakistan.

To my knowledge, Iran has not came out and said it is at war with Saudi Arabia. Unless you are implying this action was a declaration of war on Saudi Arabia by Iran?

This would be more akin to the US trying to assassinate the Venezuelan ambassador to Iran on Iranian soil.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by theruthlessone

i also must of been to sleep when iran declared war/jihad on usa/uk/arabia whoever it supposedly is

I am glad to say that you had not been asleep.

It's just that you had not read what I wrote. Did I say Iran declared jihad on anyone? None. You eye must had closed and your mind assumed that. I only wrote Al Queda and its offshoots - terrorists organisations around the world.

Iran may had been suspected of funding terrorists as many knows, but USA had NOT declared war with Iran. Nor had Saudi Arabia. Nor had Iran done so. So why does Iran needs to kill anyone in America?

But in relation to what is happening currently, of assasins pn american soil, let us all wait for evidences to show if indeed it had been the work or Iran or not. So far war had not been declared, and should not be if the evidences are not beyond shadows of doubts

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
There's a massive difference between a wanted terrorist and a nations ambassador, OP!!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

One difference is the Iranian plot involved the killing of a diplomat. Diplomats can't even get charged with a crime without the diplomat's country giving the ok. They have diplomatic immunity, its in place to make sure a diplomat travelling to a foreign country doesn't get arrested for a local law they dont understand or know that existed, of course there are diplomats that commit crimes but the numbers are extremely small when compared to crimes committed by the general public.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by Beavers
the title post pretty much says it all.

Why is it ok for America to kill it's enemies in Pakistan, but NOT ok for Iran to do it in America?

C'mon guys, you do have a brain, don't you?

The answer is clear and even in black and white, if you bothered to use your heads instead of emotions:-

IT's because the enemies of not only America, but the world, had OPENLY DECLARED JIHAD - WAR ON HUMANITY, AND HAD STARTED KILLING THOUSANDS OF INNOCENTS ALREADY.

And thus, as war is thrusted upon humanity and killings started, the only response is to strike back or be exterminated as a species.

WHERELSE,
Had Iran declared war on Saudi Arabia AND had Iranians or other humans murdered by Saudi Arabia or USA?

None.

Hope it helps in your intended or unintended 'confusion'.

Oh yeah really ? Isnt it a crime against humanity to commit genocide ? Where was USA and the rest of the world in Rwanda to protect human species ? Lose the humanity card, there is no humanity just interest.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
edit on 12-10-2011 by Intrud3r because: double post

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

is there any justification for the hypocrisy, or does America think everyone is as stupid as its' greedy nazi-esque banker leaders?

america is the war country, we have been since WW2. christ, we even have a cable channel on TV called the "military channel". the U.S. spends 700 billion a year on war and all it entails. war is a business, and it is very profitable for all countries that produce armaments. peace doesn't produce enough profits. peace doesn't produce fear. peace doesn't produce a "bad" guy for people to hate and rally against.
there is no stupidity here, it is calculated, controlled, and expected. people just need to do some historical research, it's all there in writing.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
for anyone paying attention to current and past events is americas "enemies" is radical islamic extremism that started long before the last two potus ever did a damn thing.

make no mistake they will kill their enemy and whoever else gets in the way they all want us dead wiped off the face of the earth so they can have their global islamic community and power structure.

the name is religion but the game is power and control and jihad is a means to an end of accomplishing that goal.

sure pull out withdrawl from the rest of the world and then there will be blood on the streets mass panic attritition like youve never seen.

"terrorism" is a box that can never be closed NEVER you can either fight back or become extinct and for people who have problems with that think long and hard about what if you got your way.
edit on 12-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

i apologise, you're absolutely correct. this isn't aimed at innocent american people, just the murderers

i even changed the title x

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

is there any justification for the hypocrisy, or does America think everyone is as stupid as its' greedy nazi-esque banker leaders?

Honestly?

Let's use your own reference-- the Nazis. The Nazis found it fine to kill the Polish, the Gypsies, the Jews and others. The Nazi's thought it fine to invade other nations. Other nations, not surprisingly, thought it fine to kill the Nazis.

Have you read a history book? I would think a single page from a single book would make it apparent that your question has such a universal meaning that your politics in the application of your question are silliness.

According the distillation of your question, bankers cause wars. How would you explain tribes which do not have a monetary system and thus no banking system going to war with another?

The world is complex, and people are complex-- that includes leaders and sheep. Do not simplify your world view or your people view to such polarization, or you will find yourself willing to kill all bankers because that justifies your political ends.

The ends do not justify the means. Life is in the means-- not the ends.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intrud3r

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Why is it ok for America to kill it's enemies in Pakistan, but NOT ok for Iran to do it in America?

C'mon guys, you do have a brain, don't you?

The answer is clear and even in black and white, if you bothered to use your heads instead of emotions:-

IT's because the enemies of not only America, but the world, had OPENLY DECLARED JIHAD - WAR ON HUMANITY, AND HAD STARTED KILLING THOUSANDS OF INNOCENTS ALREADY.

And thus, as war is thrusted upon humanity and killings started, the only response is to strike back or be exterminated as a species.

WHERELSE,
Had Iran declared war on Saudi Arabia AND had Iranians or other humans murdered by Saudi Arabia or USA?

None.

Hope it helps in your intended or unintended 'confusion'.

Oh yeah really ? Isnt it a crime against humanity to commit genocide ? Where was USA and the rest of the world in Rwanda to protect human species ? Lose the humanity card, there is no humanity just interest.

with all due respect, when has any state or country went in to africa to stop a genocide? i go by action taken, not by words spoken. africa is full of impoverished black people, what country wants these people to succeed? not europe, nor america, not russia or india, and asians don't want anything to do with them. face it, until the the african people realize it's up to their own people to help themselves, the genocides, the famines, the wars will continue into the future.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Why is it ok for American gov't to kill it's enemies in Pakistan, but NOT ok for Iran to do it in

Iran was looking to assisinate an AMBASSADOR of a LEGITMATE AND RECOGNIZED nation.

The United State targets LEADERS OF TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS.

Even during the peak of the cold war, we never dragged the Russian ambassador from his embassy and killed him in the street.

That is assuming you were actually asking the question? Which is suspect, because the answer seems obvious.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
Even during the peak of the cold war, we never dragged the Russian ambassador from his embassy and killed him in the street.

Are you familiar with the CIA's attempt on Castro's life?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join