It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi prince: 'Someone in Iran is going to have to pay the price' for alleged plot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
"Saudi Prince Turki al-Faisal said he believes "someone in Iran is going to have to pay the price" for the alleged plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to the United States. We will launch a full scale attack from our bases in Iraq and Afghanistan"

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It's Hiker not hicker lol but anyways yes they were spies...my grandfather looked at me like I was crazy when I told him, what kind of hikers would be hiking in iraq/iran except the insane ones and spies. Oh what you doing this weekend Joe oh nothing just going to Iraq to get my hike on wanna come? Fail.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Well, this isnt good either way..

think about this..

IF Iran did indeed plot this, that means they are wanting to push this to the next level.
Now that Saudi and the US have stated Iran must pay the price, Iran, if indeed they WANTED to push this to the next level would let off a small car bomb in a government area, and it will be enough justification.

IF Iran didnt have anything to do with this, and it was the US and Saudi deliberately setting Iran up, then they know if they hit Iran as a 'revenge strike' Iran will hit back and there goes the ball game.

Check mate if you ask me!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Red Herrings...

The Saudis are getting played.
The US & Israel need an Arab partner so it's not a "war of western aggression"
It's all falling into place.

That was apparently the most brilliant thing Iran has ever done for the US & Israel.
Or not.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Not many countries left to invade in the US Governments plan to invade 7 countries in as many years .

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Why would Arabs die? Wouldn't it be Persians?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
How convenient for holder.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

People give Amhadinejad far too much recognition and credit, the only reason he has any stature in world politics is due to the US empowering him to 'boogy man' status because of some of his outspoken rhetoric both true and misinterpreted.

He rates about 14th in power in Iran with the Supreme Leader and the 'council of 12' commanding more power than him. He is literally an anti-west puppet that is not even fashionable amongst the people of Iran and without the Western media empowering him to a global status, would not even hold his current position.

Regards, Skellon.

edit on 13-10-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
reply to post by Ben81

Wow! You are accusing the US of telling a false story just based on your gut feeling? Never mind this was a long operation designed to smoke these guys out. Nevermind that one of them is in custody and has confessed. Nevermind that there is a paper trail leading right back into the heart of Iran...

Just like the Gulf of Tonkin, WMDs, change you can believe in and "I did not have sex with that woman" were all totally accurate & factual.

Federal Reserve notes are real too, as is everything on CNN and the internet too.

History is full of lessons about how governments behave.. check it out one day. Helps one spot the difference between she-it from shine-ola.

At best this scandal boils down to: one dude allegedly wanting to kill another dude.. wow, not there's something new. Yet the shadowy overlords have spun it into nation Vs nation.. divide & conquer, fear fear fear, hate hate hate..

I so hope the suspect is found not guilty..lmao.. that'd be hilarious.. jury nullification of official propaganda.

You do realize that everything isn't a conspiracy, right?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

reply to post by Ben81

Wow! You are accusing the US of telling a false story just based on your gut feeling? Never mind this was a long operation designed to smoke these guys out. Nevermind that one of them is in custody and has confessed. Nevermind that there is a paper trail leading right back into the heart of Iran...

You wanna play the Nevermind game .. ok lets play

The only thing relevant to what I said was where you claimed that Iran has never attacked a country in over 200 years. You better be more specific because they HAVE attacked indirectly through funding and weapons/IED's.

Nice try to bring the rest of the worlds problems in to attempt to drown out my logic

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

reply to post by Ben81

You wanna play the Nevermind game .. ok lets play

The only thing relevant to what I said was where you claimed that Iran has never attacked a country in over 200 years. You better be more specific because they HAVE attacked indirectly through funding and weapons/IED's.

Nice try to bring the rest of the worlds problems in to attempt to drown out my logic

Compare to the US ... who has funded so many terrorist group and even the drug cartel in Mexico
that are killing US patrol officers each days

Iran is an angel compare to the US
if they had done what US had done over the past centurie
they would already be wiped off the map by others

How come US has a green pass to everything ? is a big secret to us
normaly we hang war criminal .. we dont cover them of rose petals

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Your hatred for your neighbor is kind of disheartening. I never said the US was innocent, but then again, YOUR thread is not about the US innocents. It is about a plot to kill a Saudi Ambassador on American Soil that has been firmly tied to Iran.

All you are doing is looking for an excuse to bash America. Well bash away buddy because we have sustained crap slinging from better than the likes of you and still come out on top.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Your hatred for your neighbor is kind of disheartening. I never said the US was innocent, but then again, YOUR thread is not about the US innocents. It is about a plot to kill a Saudi Ambassador on American Soil that has been firmly tied to Iran.

All you are doing is looking for an excuse to bash America. Well bash away buddy because we have sustained crap slinging from better than the likes of you and still come out on top.

Who is bashing who here? I agree to exactly what the OP says. Because like him I have a good idea of what is really going on here. He is not bashing America. He is bashing the Rothschilds controlled US government. This administration also includes the UK government, and EU.

If you look at what's happening from the past till now all over the world and see who has what finger and what pie you'll realise that something isn't right. The Rothschilds controlled governments aka the New World Order have planning all this sh*t for a long time. They have left no stone unturned. They have falsified our history. For example. People think World War 1 and 2 are all about a tyranical madman trying to dominate the world. And the US and UK are trying to stop him. WRONG!!!

Hitler was put into power by the Rothschilds. He was funded by the Rothschilds who in turn funded the UK, US, Russia etc. These wars were to forward the NWO agendas to take the power of the world from many hands to a few. Also the holcaust was created by the Rothschilds and sanctioned by the US and UK governments to form Israel. Manipulation of circumstances to forward an Agenda. That's what 9/11 and 7/7 were. They were False Flag attacks to forward an Agenda and at the same time control the US population more. Sheesh!!

Then we have these wars popping all over the middle east. What could be gained by creating wars in the middle east you ask? Well here's a few examples. Get rid of the leaders of those countries and put your own leaders in power. Leaders like CFR, IMF and Bilderberg candidates. Take down their population by bombing the hell out of them and getting your mouthpieces the Mainstream Media to lie about what you are doing. (Libya). Oh and another one. Take over their resources. Oil and Gas. He who controls the energy of the planet controls society of the planet!!

You need to research more before 'bashing' the obvious truth.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

I like America ..where do you see any hatred against the USA ??
i just hate when Obama Hilary and cie tell other NOT to do something
while they do worst

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Um...

I believe that Ben81 has based his comments upon solid, factual and documented historicity that has recorded criminal actions the United States government has been directly responsible for enacting against other sovereign nations, as well as it's own citizens. I believe that any rhetorical 'hatred' conceived by those reading his comments should take into consideration everything that the U.S. government has done, for the last 100 years at least. to bring catastrophy and harm to innocent nations and peoples in servitude to its own self serving interests!

Earlier, I disclosed some rather shocking information about America's Commander and Chief Barack Obama, his choice in accepting indenturement to the King of Saudi Arabia, which then has subjected America itself under a foreign sovereignty, As well as, in bestowing Saudi's most prestigious honor upon Obama - an honor bestowed ONLY to ISLAMIC HEADS OF STATE - The King of Saudi Arabia has basically made it publicly known that America now is to be understood as an ISLAMIC STATE!

Gee... how God Damned CRIMINAL can a person get against America and her citizens?! Oh, that's right... just like the Jews have the belief that gentiles are nothing more than a second class form of humanity (an animal like species of sub human that has been created for their benefit, and use of towards an interest in exploitation, and domination), Islam views non believers as 'infidels', who thus are to be understood as enemies of the Holiness of Islam, and hence subject to exploitation, domination, and even meritous of death itself at the hand of islam if said infidel chooses to resist their Islamic masters...

HOW IN THE HELL DID WE GET IN THIS PREDICAMENT AMERICA?...

Now, We understand that if it isn't the foreign Israeli lobby that influences this country's well being, then it's now going to be the foreign Islamic lobby that will influence it. With that being said (AND WITH OUR OWN TWO EYES WITNESSING THIS VERY THING TAKING PLACE), Americans must expect its Islamic president to thus avenge his master, and do everything in his power to bring "The Great Satan" down on its knees...

And as of today, on its knees America now rests...

America itself didn't deserve this... how is it that America's so called leaders have done this?!

BECAUSE THESE 'ELECTED' LEADERS ALL EITHER HAVE A DUALITY IN CITIZENSHIP THAT IS SHARED WITH ISRAEL, OR THEY HAVE AN ARABIC KNIGHTHOOD, AND AS SUCH ARE UNDER SAUDI COMMISSION TO DESTROY US!!!

How does this settle with you America? You have at this point been educated as to your status in this world. Are you just going to sit there and accept the sword on your neck? Or are you going to FINALLY grow a set of CAJONES... and physically take back what has been stolen from you.... that is, your country!?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I suppose I should make something clear. I cant stand the current administration and I have agreed with very little they have done.

With that said, you still are not addressing to meat of your op. You have degenerated this thread into another lame "America is evil" thread. The fact is, there is a clear paper trail from funds transferred from Iran to the man who was apprehended. The man has also confessed to the plot. We know who he worked with and we had operatives in Mexico that were pulling the wool over this guys eyes to make him think he was going to get his explosives. I don't see what is so conspiratorial about this. If you can prove any of this wrong, I will engage in further debate with you. If you insist on derailing your own thread with other topics that this thread is not about, I will no longer be adding to this threads post count.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

I suppose I should make something clear. I cant stand the current administration and I have agreed with very little they have done.

With that said, you still are not addressing to meat of your op. You have degenerated this thread into another lame "America is evil" thread. The fact is, there is a clear paper trail from funds transferred from Iran to the man who was apprehended. The man has also confessed to the plot. We know who he worked with and we had operatives in Mexico that were pulling the wool over this guys eyes to make him think he was going to get his explosives. I don't see what is so conspiratorial about this. If you can prove any of this wrong, I will engage in further debate with you. If you insist on derailing your own thread with other topics that this thread is not about, I will no longer be adding to this threads post count.

If the mainstream media could sell to u a lottery ticket that says could not lose. You'd buy it!! Even if it cost thousands of dollars. Lesson leaned here. Don't Believe The Mainstream Media!!!!! They are the blind eyes and deaf ears of truth but the mouthpiece of the US,UK,EU propaganda BS governments!

It's like reading the National Inquirer. Or in the UK the Sunday Sport. Sure there's loads of half naked women it it. But a double decker bus found on the moon? I'm sure you'd believe it! Because you seem to believe in the BS that's fed to u about the FAKE assasination plot!!

Search your feelings! You know it to be true!!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

I don't believe everything I read or hear. And I also am not so paranoid as to think this can only be a CIA op. These things do happen. Where do you think the term "espionage" came from?? But you go ahead and attack my character. That's just about all you can do since none of you have any proof that this is a "psy op" I'm so sick of that stupid term...
edit on 14-10-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join