It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi prince: 'Someone in Iran is going to have to pay the price' for alleged plot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Saudi prince: 'Someone in Iran is going to have to pay the price' for alleged plot

news.blogs.cnn.co m

Saudi Prince Turki al-Faisal said he believes "someone in Iran is going to have to pay the price" for the alleged plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to the United States.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Even if The President of Iran Amhadinejad
has nothing to do with this plot
he will be certainly accused
and the USA will have another war on their hands
American Troops will be killed in that futur war and many many innocent more arabs

the Israel Regime have pushed the release of the news(lie)
so they can destroy Iran once and for all
UN once again will be irrelevant on these war crimes
its very odd .. the Iran hickers were just released .. and not we have this
if they were not released (those hicker spies)
we wouldnt had this yesterday press conference

When and Where the lies will stop ??
Answer : when Russia and China will get involved (about damn time)
they are the only one able to do something

the Nazi regime in the USA and Israel need to be stopped
wonder why the US have given a safe heaven to old nazi generals and scientists
on american soil

if people knew the whole truth since WW2
americans would be beyond DISGUSTED by their country

news.blogs.cnn.co m
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 10/12/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Not sure what the correct answer to this is. I know how I would feel if I had a guest at my home and someone came and attacked my visitor.

I think I am leaning towards letting Saudi Arabia handle it. In certain aspects, we did our job and protected our guest. I think we should just hand all the evidence over to Saudi Arabia and let them handle any retaliation. On the other hand, had this been successful there is a good chance that civilians would have been killed which would have called for a different response.

There are some things that are making me skeptical of some of the details at the moment, so my stance is subject to change without notice.

edit on 12-10-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Man... That's pretty rich coming from Saudi Arabia!

IRM

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
who is the prince talking about paying? the American taxpayers maybe?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This is all based on CRAP!! There was no plot. This is just false propaganda to start a war with Iran. The plan of the Illuminati was for Rothschils Israel and Iran to wipe each other out in Nuclear War. This is more BS to forward that Agenda. The Saudi Kings and Queens (Mostly Queens there) bow gracefully at the feet of the Zionist Rothschilds and the US and begin sucking the teets of the Elite.

When are the sheeple going to wake up to the lies of the NWO controlled governments? When are they going to slap themselves in the face and rebel against the murderous elite?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Listen you would never try to do something without the mullahs approval. WHY.

Becasue if you tried to do something like this without their approval you would be dead. They are good chess players. They are not stupid.

Now the dork they chose is not the best opf the best. If he was he would have killed himself.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

great, let the Saudis take care of this problem. this time the US can be the bad guys for not getting involved

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
Not sure what the correct answer to this is. I know how I would feel if I had a guest at my home and someone came and attacked my visitor.

I think I am leaning towards letting Saudi Arabia handle it. In certain aspects, we did our job and protected our guest. I think we should just hand all the evidence over to Saudi Arabia and let them handle any retaliation. On the other hand, had this been successful there is a good chance that civilians would have been killed which would have called for a different response.

There are some things that are making me skeptical of some of the details at the moment, so my stance is subject to change without notice.

edit on 12-10-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

Well if all of this was true .. which im 100% it is all lies AGAIN
the plot was to kill the ambassador on the US soil

im sure when Obama will speak about this .. he will say
this is a declaration of war

Finally the october surprise is here

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Well its not like they don't already have dozens of prisoners that they can torture for this plot. It really is a sad situation and to know that "Someone" will be suffering is worthy of our prayers.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

could this just be an inside job on the part of the Saudis to create more tension in the middle east to drive up crude oil prices

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

We as a humanity cannot continue to suffer for the unconscious and barbaric acts of the past. At some point that continuity must stop or we are all doomed.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I think this was a false flag. Saudi prince, Iran assassination plot, this just sounds like some half-assed plan concocted behind closed doors which might give our country a reason for more war.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jed001
reply to post by Ben81

could this just be an inside job on the part of the Saudis to create more tension in the middle east to drive up crude oil prices

The saudis doesnt like Iran at all
and its a big US and Israel ally
no one was going to be hurt .. there were no plot .. this is a childs story / hollywood script indeed

The only good thing in this i can think off
at least this time no americans were sacrified to make a war

This "discovered" plot IS the second 9/11 false flag everyone was waiting for
to make a war with Iran

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Sure sure, let's waive a giant stick in the air and yell some things and get some people worked up.

Then by the next news cycle, nobody cares and nothing happens. Iran is going to be fine. Saudi Arabia has nothing to gain from being involved in some conflict with a nation much larger than it. Poorer maybe, but logistically it's ridiculous.

I'm not even sure I buy into this whole Iranian plot to kill people thing. Sounds like more propaganda for the war machine of corporate interests.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Ben, I would like to think you have proof if you're going to call this out as a lie. I'd sure love to see it. I do hope its better than a confession by one of the two people involved in the plot.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The two countries utterly despise each other, but unlike Iran the Saudis most likely have a few nukes...so i very much doubt that Iran would try something as bold as this given the current political climate, where countries are just looking for an excuse. The whole thing seems very suspicious and highly improbable imo.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This coming from the House of Saud. Epicenter of the Global Jihad on Planet Earth.

Do not trust the muslim from Arabia bearing news of his deity Allah.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Bob Baer the former CIA agent said that it isn't how Iran's intelligence The Qud's Force operates....the Iranians as with most intelligence agencies use proxies for these types of missions for the exact reason as to how this former used car salesman was caught.

This smells like More Zionist media hype to support the war on terror.

Read the Bob Baer perspective on this....

"There are very few groups operationally better than Iran’s Quds Force. They know what they are doing. The only proxies they use are ones they’ve vetted. They don’t get their own citizens get involved. They send other people to do it for them from Hezbollah to Bosnian Muslims. It would be completely uncharacteristic for Iran to be caught red handed."
"So why were they all of a sudden so sloppy? Why would they take this risk now? Who cares about Saudi Ambassador to the U.S. Ali Jaber, anyway? He’s not a royal. He’s probably not the main interlocutor between the United States and Saudi Arabia. Why not go for Saudi Prince Bandar in London? Many other targets would serve Iranian interests better."
"Everybody is looking for evidence that there is going to be a confrontation with Iran. Everybody is jumping on this as a sign of conflict to come. But there are many questions here that need to be answered."

Historically the US has always used the media to demonize their adversaries to garner support by the American people.

It really has more to do with, now that Libya is occupied by the Bankers, Iran is the last major Oil producing nation that is accepting Euros and not US Dollars for their Oil.....

That's really what this is all about...for the same reason we went after Saddam when he began trading Iraq's oil for Euros instead of the US Dollar.

History always seems to repeat itself.

globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
Ben, I would like to think you have proof if you're going to call this out as a lie. I'd sure love to see it. I do hope its better than a confession by one of the two people involved in the plot.

I have researched a lot of info since 9/11
Listenned to both side
Listenned to many speechs
Readed many international news

Its clear in my head now and it should be clear to everyone else heads
that the US lies for Israel to create war in the ME
Afghanistan and Irak was just the start
Second part was the revolution .. arab spring
now we have entered the point of no return with Iran and Syria
they are next on the list .. even Hitler wasnt mad like this
he didnt invade that much countries on someone behalf

top topics