It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi prince: 'Someone in Iran is going to have to pay the price' for alleged plot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Why would Iran do something of this nature knowing that the US and Israel is itching for some reason to bomb their nuclear facilities and possibly more? It makes no sense whatsoever. And why would they target something so inconsequential? Smells fishy to me.

That being said, if it was Iran that is behind this then they are some of the dumbest people on this planet.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

this is a childs story / hollywood script indeed

Hollywood yes, childs story no. Children have more sense than that.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Wow! You are accusing the US of telling a false story just based on your gut feeling? Never mind this was a long operation designed to smoke these guys out. Nevermind that one of them is in custody and has confessed. Nevermind that there is a paper trail leading right back into the heart of Iran...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Even if The President of Iran Amhadinejad
has nothing to do with this plot

He had nothing to do with the plot. The Revolutionary Guards report directly to the Supreme Leader, and may even act on their own. Ahmadinejad probably didn't even know it was going to happen.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I personally do not believe it even remotely happened. I also doubt a false flag on the part of the Saudis, Israel or any other nation. We must look behind the curtain:
...What I see is a False Flag in America. AG Holder used it right up front in a News brief. After his briefing to the press about this incident he was asked about the subpena that is forthcoming about Fast and Furious. He said that FF was taking away from the Good Job he was doing for America using this very incident as the example!

This was a False Flag by our Government to obstruct attention from F&F. The Saudis have no clue; Only what we tell them. Holder was successful in deflecting attention from F&F towards this incident. He was the cornerstone of the brief, and he is the spotlight of the F and F scandal. Doesn't take Masters degree to figure this one out.
This is about the Attorney General Eric Holder. It was done to deflect attention. And it worked!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Ben81

I think this was a false flag. Saudi prince, Iran assassination plot, this just sounds like some half-assed plan concocted behind closed doors which might give our country a reason for more war.

I felt this way since the story was released. First of all, you rile up the Saudi's, which gives us carte blanc to use their airbases and ports from which to launch our attacks on Iran. The stage has been long set to use both Iraq and Afghanistan as staging areas for ground troops. I wouldn't be surprised if the Saudi's are being used as dupes, just like the American people in order to gin up support/rational for this war.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
How about the world holding Saudi Arabia accountable for chopping the heads off of Christians and Israeli's in "Chop Chop Square" in Riyadh?

They are still chopping the heads off of people they catch in their country with bibles or Jewish religious items.

If you travel to Saudi Arabia and the Religous Police catch your wife in the Gold Market there in downtown Riyadh..and your wife isn't wearing that burkah thing to cover her up....you and your wife will be put into prison where they will gang rape your wife until the US Embassy can eventually get you out.

Saudi Arabia is the country needing justice served against it.

Especially for funding 9-11 and those terrorists. They ain't paid yet.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
reply to post by Ben81

Wow! You are accusing the US of telling a false story just based on your gut feeling? Never mind this was a long operation designed to smoke these guys out. Nevermind that one of them is in custody and has confessed. Nevermind that there is a paper trail leading right back into the heart of Iran...

You wanna play the Nevermind game .. ok lets play

Nevermind that this government CAN create false proof/accusation and lie about it
for politic hidden interest just to make another war

Nevermind the 9/11 false flag controlled demolition operation to create a new ME war
if they can blow up skyscrapers to the ground with a single plane
and having TWICE the exact same result

Nevermind that they are ten thousand times worst then Hitler was

Nevermind that the US is the only country in the world who nuked 2 civilian cities
killing hundred of thousand but still have apx 6 thousand more powerfull nukes

Nevermind that Iran never attacked a country in 200 yrs

Nevermind that Irak was pushed by someone to attack Iran 20 yrs ago

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/912d8f236cf4.jpg[/atsimg]

Nevermind the promise to bring the troops home from Obama
after 16 months of being president
and many other lies :Ron Paul Correctly Predicts Obama Lie

Nevermind that Israel launched WMD (phosphorous burning gas) on civilians
and many other dangerous weapons that was banned by international law
Nevermind Obama didnt even say a word to dare critic his Israelis Masters

Nevermind that the US congress is 3/4 zionist controlled + hollywood + The Media (NBCNNABCFOX etc..)
+many big industrial complex like Coke
Nevermind that the US has been hijacked by the mad zionist entity
Nevermind that the US give billions to Israel in military aid
so they can continu the oppression on the Palestinian

Nevermind that no one listen to the real proud and good jewish people
trying to condemne the Regime in Israel

Nevermind that Obama is a puppet just like Bush controlled by AIPAC
which is controled by the corrupted Regime in Israel
Nevermind the constant oppression in the ME from the US/Israel on innocent arabs civilians

Nevermind that the US support a slow genocide on the Palestinian being oppressed each day
by the people stealing their thousand yrs old country

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed250545f439.jpg[/atsimg]

and the list goes on and on and on
Prooving that the US is lying more then ever today to make new wars
and after 10 yrs of lies .. it doesnt take 351 IQ to make the difference from the truth and a lie

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

the Israel Regime have pushed the release of the news(lie)
so they can destroy Iran once and for all

Where did you get this information?

That the Israelis have been pushing for a release of this information? Any link or insight would be helpful.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

the Israel Regime have pushed the release of the news(lie)
so they can destroy Iran once and for all

Where did you get this information?

That the Israelis have been pushing for a release of this information? Any link or insight would be helpful.

Sorry if i didnt release a CNN article on this pushing
to post a source link here

but i can show you one exemple

and now he say he will veto a palestinian state .. thats a complete turn around
how many president have contradicted themself in such a short time
and who strongly oppose to any peace effort ? :

BIBI the commander in chief of the USA

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The US isn't going to war over this.

You guys need to get a grip.

This is just tit for tat game playing with Iran.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
The US isn't going to war over this.

You guys need to get a grip.

This is just tit for tat game playing with Iran.

The accusation to kill a reputated Saudi ambassador on US soil
is a declaration of war on both countries
dont underestimate the timing of the release
only bad thing will come out of this

Weather they stick to the press release to go beyond sanctions (air strikes on Busher and other sites)
or they tell they exagerated the accusations and give up the retaliation consequences

Will U.S. Exploit Dubious Terror Case and Attack Iran?
edit on 10/12/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
Not sure what the correct answer to this is. I know how I would feel if I had a guest at my home and someone came and attacked my visitor.

I think I am leaning towards letting Saudi Arabia handle it. In certain aspects, we did our job and protected our guest. I think we should just hand all the evidence over to Saudi Arabia and let them handle any retaliation. On the other hand, had this been successful there is a good chance that civilians would have been killed which would have called for a different response.

There are some things that are making me skeptical of some of the details at the moment, so my stance is subject to change without notice.

edit on 12-10-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

Well if all of this was true .. which im 100% it is all lies AGAIN
the plot was to kill the ambassador on the US soil

im sure when Obama will speak about this .. he will say
this is a declaration of war

Finally the october surprise is here

how are you 100%..... serious... I wanna know what information you have that the rest of us are not privy to...

Oh, you don't have any information? That's funny, because to be 100% you have to have information, otherwise your either 1. Full of yourself 2. Mistaken 3. lying

If you have information that will change my mind, please tell me, I am willing to listen....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

My questions to you will answer your questions to me

Do you believe the 9/11 official version ?
Do you believe it was necessary to attack Afghanistan and Irak?
Do you think Iran is a menace?
Do you believe the US to be zionist controlled ?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN TRUE JUSTICE ?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

My questions to you will answer your questions to me

Do you believe the 9/11 official version ?
Do you believe it was necessary to attack Afghanistan and Irak?
Do you think Iran is a menace?
Do you believe the US to be zionist controlled ?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN TRUE JUSTICE ?

1. Yes
2. NO
3. YES- they are intentionally agitating the M.E. to make the Arab Spring as large as they can...
4. I believe that Israel has a large influence, and according to Christian beliefs, for good reason... though I do not know if it is the right thing to do, I'd rather be on Israels side, than the rest of the M.E.

5. I do believe in true justice, if enough objective evidence is given.... which most people on here do not require before they cast their vote... that is what sickens me

If you don't like how I answer fine.... but that's what I believe, and nothing is going to change that without the evidence.... my work did a personality profile on me, and that is exactly what it said about me... I require IRREFUTABLE OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE.... that's the way I am...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Remember how easily the Saudis fell for the U.S. intelligence reports of WMDs in Iraq?

Seems they are no less gullible in this regard... Iran has been implicated, not proven guilty of anything.

If the Saudis, and US/Israeli intelligence agencies had conclusive evidence, of who was really behind this "plot", would they be so bold in calling for someone to pay for it?

Stay tuned...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Saudi and America are two sides of the same coin.. Why cant peeps leave Iran alone.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
People who dont want to hear the truth
are like this guy who replied on CNN

alex666 Who cares if it was a set up. I just bought a new Yukon Denali and I want cheap oil. USA! USA! USA!

Iran may face 'serious consequences' over plot

Vice President Joe Biden, appearing on CBS, said "the consequences for Iran, I think, will be serious."
"I think what we have to do is unite the entire world against the Iranian behavior," he said.

Saudi Prince Turki al-Faisal delivered tough words against Iran: "Someone in Iran is going to have to pay the price" for the plot

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said "Iran must be held accountable for its actions" and is reaching out for support from other countries to jack up the pressure on Iran.

Deputy Secretary of State William Burns was to brief U.S. diplomats Wednesday to explain the details of how the scheme evolved, how the Obama administration handled it, and the need to hold Iran accountable, a State Department official said.

The United States also planned to get in touch with leaders from the Arab League; the Gulf Cooperation Council, a coalition of Persian Gulf nations; and the Organization of the Islamic Conference, which consists of 56 mainly Islamic states and promotes Muslim solidarity, said two Obama administration officials.

A spokesman for British Prime Minister David Cameron said Britain is consulting with the United States on further action against Iran.

"We are in close touch with the U.S. authorities and we will support measures to hold Iran accountable for its actions," the spokesman said.

The French Foreign Ministry said the plot is an "extremely serious affair, an outrageous violation of international law, and its perpetrators and backers must be held accountable."

What does it look like ..
very odd timing .. wouldnt surprise me if the bomb start falling from the sky on the 28 october
the judgment day was predicted by someone to be on that date

The economy is doing very bad even if they manipulated dow showed good recent signs
People are protesting against the corrupted government and bankster in many US cities

Americans really need a good distraction/tvshow
and the military industrial machine need to use their things to bring the economy back on track

Iran war will happen .. its inevitable now
if Ron Paul was elected in 2008 we wouldnt be having this conversation

RON PAUL 2012

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Isn't Syria allied with Iran? If it kicks off with Iran will they (Syria) jump in and help out. Also doesn't Russia and China have vested interest in Syria. Hypothetically, how big could this get if it proper kicks off?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Yes except for the first question

Please read this thousand comments thread
Japan Skyscrapers Sway With 8.9 Earthquake but the WTC collapsed !! still beleive the 9/11 version

there is enough evidence in there showing that a plane crashing
in 2 of the most Important, expensive skyscrapers in NYC is impossible
the WTC had enough metal to build 20 Eiffel towers
having the exact same result TWICE with a complete vertical destruction
they didnt burn for hrs .. just for a few dozen of minutes
not enough to melt anything not even copper
i even heard BOOM BOOM BOOM in a video showing small windows exploding at each 10 section

the WTC were constructed in a 3 section way to avoid complete vertical destruction

Real patriots mean that you support democracy and the constitution itself
supporting a corrupted governement doesnt make you patriots
far from that ..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join