It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do i vaccinate my daughter..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

Get your daughter her shots. The Institute of Medicine just finished a humongous meta-analysis and found conclusive evidence for the following adverse effects associated with MMR:

Encephalitis in immunodeficient children only. This is also a complication of measles, so if your daughter is NOT immunodeficient, she's better off getting vaccinated. If she is immunodeficient, it will kill her. Proceed accordingly.

Febrile seizures, at a rate of less than three percent in infants and two percent for the 2-17 group according to the cited work. Again, this is a complication of getting the measles for real, too.

Anaphylaxis may occur (three out of 850,000 in one study), and seems to be associated with egg and gelatin allergies.

Transient arthralgia (joint pain); this can be a complication of rubella.

For healthy children, the proven adverse effects are temporary and no worse than the diseases themselves. The alleged links to autism and type I diabetes were disproven. Don't trust me, I'm not a doctor, read the IOM report. You can download the study, or any chapter of it, here. Log in as a guest and give a fake email address if you're concerned about privacy or spam.
edit on 11-10-2011 by FurvusRexCaeli because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Well in NJ and PA and Florida I tried that sh&** and it didn't fly my kids were not allowed in any school until they got all vaccinations. I won't even go into how far NJ went...they may have them on the books but you just try and exercise that right.
edit on 11-10-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

I'm sure

Did you have the forms signed, or did you up at the school and start ranting and making things up, like you've done here?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

I am pagan I don't beleive in any of the mainstream medicine, It is on every & any of my forms that has ever been filled out ever except in 1991 on my army form where it lists me as Catholic. Which I was at the time, but "Pagan" was not recognized in PA or NJ then ]which it is now, I think, however I am in Florida now and since I came here when they were already given vaccines in the past well that may be the reason they wouldn't allow it here? That is fact, I have dealt with these school systems for 17 years and in fact, in the hospital I am listed as Pagan on their forms guess what in NJ I could not leave the hospital without my kid getting the first shots even before I could take him home. Also Not all pagans hold the same beliefs about mainstream medicine (that could be another factor as to why it was difficult to prove.) Also I beleive that some parents lost the right to their kids, or in a battle for their kids because they tried to exercise their "Religious rights" when I was having my son I think it may have been PA, I think they were menonite For sure they were vegan too or some other similar thing. I am going to link the article here if I can find it. (it may have been 1990/91 maybe even 89) It was national news
I can't remember the family's name and all other google searches don't bring it up, but it was all over the headlines during the late 80's; 89 or early 90's I hate when I can't find what I want . Ack, if anybody recalls the story or the family name it started with a "W" I beleive. This sucks! Unless I am on another timeline (Joke) it should be somewhere on the net here because I read it in yahoo when I logged onto my yahoo way back then.

I guess it just depends on if they are recognizing the religion or not. *cough* ***christian*** Cough cough***
But you cannot just say "I want no vaccines because they cause children harm" that will definately not fly...I bet you don't even have kids.

edit on 11-10-2011 by ldyserenity because: left out "And"

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

You didn't answer my question.

Did you, or did you now, have the vaccine exemption form signed? That is the only form that matters. I don't honestly care which religion you align yourself with, neither does the doctor nor the state.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

You didn't answer my question.

Did you, or did you now, have the vaccine exemption form signed? That is the only form that matters. I don't honestly care which religion you align yourself with, neither does the doctor nor the state.

In the hospital it was signed yes and disregarded....
Totally told me get the vaccine for him or they'd call CPS (child protective Services) from the hospital HAD it signed before I went into labor months before at the GYN (with the pediatricians signature as well) when I signed for circumcision for him. Also my friend had the same battle in that same state NJ for her kid who is now autistic. He is only five (or four) years old; it wasn't for religous reasons; that was a case of "risky pregnancy" and he already had a long list of medical issues and they totally disregarded her signed papers as well telling her the same exact thing they told me, and her kid had medical issues that were very serious the vaccines could have killed him, he had a low immune system not HIV related, it's because she has epstiens and fibromyalgia. Also I didn't go to the school stomping either since I already had complied with the hospital so what would have been the point? It would have been absurd. So yes you may have the papers signed, don't mean they gotta comply with it.

Pennsylvania and Florida, like I said, could very well have been a case of well you got them in the past, etc.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Then sue. It's a simple case of malpractice (in this case, denial of patient autonomy). If you're telling the complete truth (which I highly doubt you are, given how quickly a doctor would lose that lawsuit), pretty much any lawyer would jump on that case as it would be quick and easy money for them.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Then sue. It's a simple case of malpractice (in this case, denial of patient autonomy). If you're telling the complete truth (which I highly doubt you are, given how quickly a doctor would lose that lawsuit), pretty much any lawyer would jump on that case as it would be quick and easy money for them.

No, statute of limitations is way up. Got out the state of NJ for that and a host of other reasons never want to go back there...I have told my frien to sue as I think she still is within the statute of limitations. I don't know how other states are, I do know however that NJ is corrupt as hell, so I should not even use that as a basis, I personally don't know anyone else who has tried to do it (sign for waivering the vaccinations) in any other state.
Oh the reason I told you my religion is because that was the basis of the reasoning behind me signing the waiver to begin with. Because you asked why that was relevant.

Oh no the Doctors had no part in the whole ordeal they backed me but neither the pediatrician nor my GYN were present it was the hospitals nurses, and whoever the heck the staff doctor was. to clarify.
edit on 11-10-2011 by ldyserenity because: to add

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

This is a perfect example of the trick I was talking about above. Notice how he provides two sources for the statement that MSG causes seizures? If you take a look at the sources, only one of them actually deals with this topic. If you look even further and read the source that mentions seizures, you'll find that the actual data shows a marginal increase in likelihood, and that the seizures were more common in OLDER rats, not YOUNGER ones, which pretty much destroys your theory that the younger brains are unable to handle these compounds..

That's funny cause the abstract says just the opposite.Monosodium glutamate induced convulsions in rats

This neurotoxicity has been demonstrated in various animals of which neonates appear to be more susceptible than adults

Heres another one Monosodium L-glutamate-induced convulsions: temporary alteration in blood-brain barrier permeability to plasma proteins.

Monosodium L-glutamate (MSG), a commonly used food additive, induces convulsive disorders in rats. A reversible change in the cerebrovascular permeability of plasma proteins occurs during convulsions induced by the intraperitoneal administration of 4.0 g/kg of MSG to the neonatal rat.

During MSG-induced seizures, but not before or after, trypan blue dye enters into the brain tissues, whereas no dye penetration occurs in control rats receiving saline. The frequency of the incidence of MSG-induced convulsions is inversely proportional to the age of the animal. It decreases with the age of the rat.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
How many die of Measels, Mumps and Rubella if they do get it from not being Vaccinated? Not many I'd wager, and if they do, they are probably deficient in some way to begin with.
After my son had his first shot, which I was totally against to begin with, he got a huge lump at the injection site which remained FAR longer than it was supposed too.. also, he became a different child, he went from being a good sleeper and happy baby to a crying, moody and restless sleeper, that was it for me.. no more. My second child got no shots until age 4 when I finally relented to pressure from school and family.. Doctors etc tried to convince me the second child would die a horrible death if I didnt poison/vaccinate him at birth. But 4 years later he was perfect and a MUCH better happier baby. I dont believe ANY of the scare tactics from the sheep and rabid vaccinators on this site or in daily life. My sisters son had all his shots, of which there are FAR too many for a young developing brain and immune system. He is most certainly now autistic or has learning difficulties. If vaccines only harm 1 in 3, that is far too many for my liking.. Vaccinations are deadly cocktails made by big pharma, they dont care about your kids.. only $$$$.. both my children got chicken pox and they pulled through without problem. In my country, we have conciencious objection to vaccinate if you want to opt out and send them to school, you need to see a doctor though. The doctor I saw actually agreed that most of the vaccinations are irrelevant in this day and age. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
My daughter had it and she is just fine-in fact she is nine and she's had exactly one cold in all those years. The vaccine is safe from what I read and researched but I don't know where you are getting your information from.

A lot of diseases are that were once rare are on the rise because people are choosing not to vaccinate and that is something that I was unwilling to do to my child. If she got sick because I thought a vaccine was unnecessary I would never forgive myself. I erred on the side of conventional wisdom and put my faith in God. I have heard a lot of people debate about the safety of vaccines and while I worried that they might be right, in the end I realized that I was a fully vaccinated child and have had a very healthy life.

As far as school is concerned no you will not be able to enroll unless you skirt the system. Dishonesty is probably not the best path in life but that is just my opinion. As a parent I have mixed feelings about unvaccinated children attending my daughters school. I don't fear that they will spread disease but the risk is there and I think that putting so many other kids at risk is irresponsible at the least.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Here is my experience...take what you want from it.

I have 6 children. My first child, I had reservations about doing any shots...but his Ped convinced me it was the "right thing to do"....did his shots, he was always sick, constant ear infections, and ended up ADHD.

Next 2 children, I delayed the shots, until they were older....once they started receiving them, they started to get sick. They had been healthy up until that point.

Then my 4th child....I started to refuse the shots...until a new doc came on board the practice, who at her 18 month visit became nasty and threatened to kick me out of the practice for not giving shots. I caved and allowed him to give her the MMR...she got very sick...so sick that I had to take her to the Emergency Room...after that, I stopped ALL shots.

My last 2 children, shot free - HEALTHY as can be. Hardly catch any virus, flu, or colds when they are going around.

After child number 4 had a major reaction, I stopped all the children immunizations. I signed a waiver it was against my beliefs, and they all attend school without those dreaded shots.

I get a call ever year that certain diseases are going around (chicken pox, etc) all things the children now get shots for...and my children NEVER catch any of the things going around. ONLY the kids who were immunized against these conditions.

My kids have sat next to those who had chicken pox, measles, etc..and never caught it.

Side note: When lice has infested the schools, and parents are pouring the store bought stuff all over the kids heads, I use a natural remedy, and my children have never caught lice. Even when the entire class has had been lice infested...my kids remained clear.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

None of my 4 have ever had a "jab". All are healthy and highly intelligent. They seem to be more energetic then their peers but that could be genetic...lol

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
If you are interested, here is an article regarding vaccines from a researcher for vaccines - very interesting read...

Article found here

Look this over and then make a decision.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen

None of my 4 have ever had a "jab". All are healthy and highly intelligent. They seem to be more energetic then their peers but that could be genetic...lol

I wished I had been that smart with my first 4, I was conned...the difference from my first 4 and my last 2 is remarkable.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Do you know who the Institute is???? oh man,here you go!

The IoM is also largely funded by both military government interests (including funds from the Department of Defense, which we will explain later), pharmaceutical interests (it takes money from all the top Big Pharma companies) and top global elitists like Bill Gates who are openly calling for the use of vaccines to "reduce world population by 10 to 15 percent." (www.naturalnews.com...)

A brief history of the Institute of Medicine The IoM is the same group, you may recall, that recently issued an utterly false and misleading report on vitamin D, claiming that people should take no more than 600 IUs of vitamin D a day. It then went on to warn people against "megadosing" on vitamin D, thereby contributing to the ongoing vitamin D deficiencies that are the main cause of cancer in America today. (www.naturalnews.com...) (In truth, most people need 10,000 IUs of vitamin D a day just to maintain healthy levels.) This was all part of the 2010 report called, "Dietary Reference Intakes for Calcium and Vitamin D" in which the IoM utter failed to find any link whatsoever between vitamin D and cancer (huh?), and then reluctantly admitted that vitamin D may have something to do with bone health, but nothing more. This is a classic example of total pseudoscientific quackery being put out to promote nutritional deficiencies so that the pharmaceutical industry can rake in more profits. (www.anh-usa.org...) Remember, Big Pharma is a huge financial supporter of the IoM. Full details on the IoM's financial ties will shortly be reported here on NaturalNews, where you will learn that individuals like Margaret Hamburg, the head of the criminal FDA, personally gave the IoM more than $100,000. (So did Bill Gates, Ted Turner and others.) The IoM is also the same group that declared Agent Orange was safe for U.S. veterans who fought in Vietnam. In nearly every report it has issued over the years, the IoM has pushed a pro-pharma agenda while denying the reality of dangerous chemicals. Yet, somehow, the IoM is widely quoted by the old media (the dinosaur media, the presstitutes) as if it were a "scientific" organization reaching "scientific" conclusions, independent of industry influence. Didn't any of the presstitutes actually check who funds the IoM? Of course not. The age of old media journalists actually asking intelligent questions has long faded into history. Now, they simply vomit up whatever disinfo they've been spoon fed by the establishment, and they rely on the gullibility of their fluoridated, mind-numbed readers to buy whatever propaganda they're spewing.

The IoM's role in criminal, government-run human medical experiments The IoM, by the way, was also directly involved in the criminal medical experiments conducted on Guatemalan prisoners, a "dark chapter" of conventional medical history that came to light in late 2010 (www.naturalnews.com...). When the truth about these experiments became known (oops! Somebody found out!), President Obama was forced to issue a public apology and organize an investigation. He appointed the Institute of Medicine -- a "prestigious" organization, if you can believe that -- to lead the investigation. But the IoM had to recuse itself from the investigation, admitting that some of its own people were the same people who conducted the illegal medical experiments while working for the NIH. The Guatemalan medical experiments, you see, were a U.S. government funded operation conducted under the NIH, and the IoM has strong financial ties to the government, receiving as much as 64.9% of its funding from government sources (details on that to be published here on NaturalNews shortly). This was all admitted in a published paper called "U.S. reviews human trial participant protections." (The Lancet, Volume 376, Issue 9757, Pages 1975 - 1976, Dec. 11, 2010). This paper declares, "In a sign of just how thoroughly enmeshed in medical establishment approval the Guatemala study was, the IoM had to decline the assignment, citing "overlapping appointments" in the 1940s between individuals on an IoM subcommittee and the NIH Study Section on Syphilis. The fact-finding task has now been transferred to the bioethics committee." (www.thelancet.com...)62247-7/fulltext) This was also reported in Jerry Leonards Public Health Alert (www.PublicHealthAlert.org), in a special article covering the CDC Tuskegee experiments and ongoing biowarfare research being conducted covertly by the U.S. government and its various "medical" front groups (NIH, IoM, CDC, NCI, etc.) Read the full report from Jerry Leonards at: www.publichealthalert.org...

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
and.....

#4 - The IoM admits it did not have accurate data In the introduction to the report, the IoM openly admits it simply doesn't have enough data to accurately assess the totality of vaccine adverse reactions. "...we learned some lessons that may be of value for future efforts to evaluate vaccine safety. One is that some issues simply cannot be resolved with currently available epidemiologic data..." says the report. In another bit of twisted logic, the IoM effectively admits that many vaccine side effects are simply blamed on the "natural infection." Read the following statement from the IoM and note how it makes absolutely no sense and yet is somehow trying to shift blame away from vaccines: "Some adverse events caused by vaccines are also caused by the natural infection. These effects often cannot be detected by epidemiologic methods, which typically cannot distinguish between the adverse events that are caused by the vaccine itself and the decrease in adverse events due to the decreased rate of natural infection." #5 - The IoM openly admits it threw out all data covering long-term adverse events All the conclusions of the IoM are based entirely on short-term adverse reactions from single vaccines. The IoM's report in no way considered long-term adverse reactions or the cumulative effects of multiple vaccines compromising the immune system or nervous system. In fact, the IoM admits in its report that "Case descriptions that did not have the three basic elements described above were not considered in the mechanistic weight-of-evidence assessments." One of those three elements was a "specified and reasonable time interval (i.e., temporality or latency) between vaccination and symptoms." But the IoM failed to define this "temporality," stating that "What constitutes reasonable latency will vary across vaccines and across adverse events." This means the IoM could simply throw out any evidence it wanted by claiming the latency was too long between the vaccine injection and the appearance of side effects. If autism kicks in 15 days after a vaccine injection, for example, the IoM could simply disregard it. If a child suffered neurological damage following a vaccine but the doctor reporting the adverse effects did not note how many hours transpired between the vaccine shot and the onset of neurological symptoms, that data was also thrown out. This is how modern medical "science" -- which is really just for-profit quackery -- always seems to engineer the study results it wants. It simply throws out all the data that doesn't fit its pre-determined conclusions! Or, in the case of pharma researchers who work for Merck and Pfizer, they just fabricate whatever data they want and then get that published in the mainstream medical journals (www.naturalnews.com...). #6 - The IoM study still admits that vaccines cause infectious disease! This is the truly amazing part about all this. The old dinosaur media (presstitutes run by globalists) is widely reporting this IoM story as if it declares vaccines to be safe. And yet they haven't even read the report! Because on page 574, this IoM report directly declares that MMR vaccines cause measles! It describes the evidence as "convincingly supports" and says the mechanistic assessment is "strong."

www.naturalnews.com...

The Institute of Medicine was created by Congress in 1970. On its website, the IoM claims "we do not receive direct federal funding for our work," which as you will soon see is a highly misleading statement, given that 64.9% of the IoM's funds actually come from the federal government. NaturalNews learned that the IoM is funded by the Who's Who of the most evil corporations, non-profits and government organizations involved in things like secret medical experiments on humans, global population control agendas, the spread of degenerative disease, international arms trafficking and crimes against humanity (see list below). The IoM is also blatantly deceptive about where its funding comes from. While its website claims it does not receive federal funding for its work, an investigation by Senator Coburn's office reveals that 55% of the IOM's funding comes from the government (coburn.senate.gov...). This number varies year to year, of course, and we've found documentation showing this number to be as high as 64.9%. It all begs the question: Why would the IoM try to hide the fact that it receives so much money from the federal government? We'll get more into that later, but first, check out some of the government organizations from which the IoM receives its money: Government departments that fund the IoM • Department of Homeland Security • Department of Defense • Department of Health and Human Services • EPA (in charge of allowing corporate pollution of our nation) • USDA (the pro-Monsanto, pro-GMO sellout) • Social Security Administration In all, two-thirds of the IoMs money comes from government sources, several of which are military and "homeland security" related. What this reveals is that various government agencies function as "shell companies" to funnel money into the IoM. More than five percent of the IoM's funding comes from the Department of Defense, and a further 3.6% comes from the Department of Homeland Security.

www.naturalnews.com...

Beyond PepsiCo, the IoM also receives money from these producers of processed dead foods, fast foods and foods made with (collectively) hundreds of different synthetic chemicals and preservatives:

• Kraft Foods, Inc.

• Mars Incorporated

• McDonald’s Corporation

• Mead Johnson Nutritionals

The IoM’s ties to Big Pharma

In addition to its ties with junk food companies, the IoM receives millions of dollars in grant money from pharmaceutical companies, using that money to create new staff positions which claim to be “providing the nation with sound advice grounded in scientific evidence, to improve people’s health and well-being.” For example, the IoM received this $2 million grant from a pharmaceutical company (Schaeffer): www.iom.edu...

Schaeffer is a total pharma insider, according to Forbes Magazine, which lists him as the director of pharma giant Allergan, Inc: people.forbes.com...

Allergan is most famous for producing BOTOX, a cosmetic treatment made from a deadly viral strain best known for killing people through food poisoning.

In addition, the IoM has financial ties to Merck, Pfizer, Astrazeneca and nearly all the top pharmaceutical companies, most of which also profit from producing and selling vaccines:

• AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals L.P.

• Bristol-Myers Squibb Company

• Eli Lilly and Company

• GlaxoSmithKline

• Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development, LLC

• Merck & Company, Inc.

• Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation

• Pfizer, Inc.

• Sanofi Pasteur

• Sanofi-aventis

• Wyeth
edit on 12-10-2011 by outandopen because: add

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Do you know who the Institute is???? oh man,here you go!

Yes, I know who they are.
No, I didn't read your wall of text.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

wow so you are in support of a private organization the monitors itself that collaborates against the health of mankind..yeah for you!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Ask yourself these questions:

Does a global corporation with shareholders care about the health of your child more than profits?

Can a company that killed 50,000 with a prescription drug called Vioxx be trusted?

Can a company that has killed or maimed thousands of women so far with an approved but rushed to market vaccine called Gardisil be trusted?

Aluminum is a neurotoxin, yet the compound Aluminum phosphate is used in many vaccines, therefore is it smart to inject a known neurotoxin into a young and developing brain?

If you answered no to all these questions then you have your answer. If you didn't then you need to get your head examined.

Despite what pro-vaccine zealots tell you, vaccines are not required to attend school. You simply get a waiver from the school and that's it. Very simple.

edit on 12-10-2011 by GoodLifeGodLike because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Good for you for not getting suckered in to propaganda and the BS. Your kids are living proof that vaccines are not required for good health.

People make the same argument that "well I got the MMR years ago and I'm fine" but what their little brain fails to recognize is that the vaccines they got years ago was from a different era let alone different batch.
Different batch means different animal cells used and cheaper (which usually means more dangerous) preservatives and stabilizers. You always hear of a batch being tainted and if you are one of the unlucky ones getting a vaccine from that batch then you're screwed.

We lived throughout the centuries without vaccines and now we have a much better idea of nutrition and live in much better sanitary conditions. Vaccines are nothing more than a cash cow for greedy corporations, how someone with even a 50 IQ can not see that is really pathetic.
edit on 12-10-2011 by GoodLifeGodLike because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join