It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do i vaccinate my daughter..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaesaRodney
reply to post by cantsee4looking

Oh you're in the UK. You own no guns. Hell you don't even own your own children. So your government doesn't trust you enough to let you own guns, soooo why should you trust them?

p.s. obviously you're also the victim of a well tuned Orwellian education system
Tell your kid I wish him much luck in life, assuming he survives the vaccine. and having two stupid parents, hes gonna need all the luck he can get.

next.

Not quite sure what guns have to do with vaccinations ? Just look at gun related deaths for UK and the US and then come back so we can laugh at you.

Maybe trusting people with guns not such a good idea after all hey.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: added a bit

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Me and my girlfriend vaccinated our daughter but made sure to spread the shots out a bit. Instead of over loaded her system with some of the really high in aluminum shots at the same time we asked to do it over a slightly longer amount of time in between them. hope that helps

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
my daughters filled out forms ( found at the school) to keep them from being vaxed.

i strongly urge against vaxines...we have enough to keep us healthy from birth.
visit:
www.healthfreedomusa.org

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
We gave my daughter her MMR jab before all the theories about MMR being bad and had no problem, but for said reasons we chose not to give our son the MMR jab (two years younger) - big mistake! Fortunately he is fine now but he almost died and come very close to loosing his eyesight from measles. So do yourself a favor and get your child the MMR jab, we almost lost a child and that would have killed us.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Like some have said I would wait until your child can speak.. I did with my daughter.. I really think they give the MMR jab at a far too early age in the UK.. All children are born with a certain amount of immunity from birth (more if the child was breast fed I believe) so they will be fine without the MMR for a while until their little bodies are able to take the jab… at the end of the day it's your choice, I think having the jab is a good thing.. Just wait up a while..

edit on 12-10-2011 by Majestic RNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

Yeah especially a well armed government holding your childs vaccine

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone

Originally posted by CaesaRodney

Oh you're in the UK. You own no guns. Hell you don't even own your own children. So your government doesn't trust you enough to let you own guns, soooo why should you trust them?

p.s. obviously you're also the victim of a well tuned Orwellian education system
Tell your kid I wish him much luck in life, assuming he survives the vaccine. and having two stupid parents, hes gonna need all the luck he can get.

next.

Not quite sure what guns have to do with vaccinations ? Just look at gun related deaths for UK and the US and then come back so we can laugh at you.

Maybe trusting people with guns not such a good idea after all hey.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: added a bit

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CaesaRodney

now add in all the gun related deaths on third world civilians from nations that your government invaded and it pretty much averages itself out

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CaesaRodney

Hey, if i give you a goat will you let me cross the bridge ?

*awaits mods*
edit on 12-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
help ...........
i keep getting letters from my doctors stating that my daughter is due her mmr jab...
but my wife and i have been looking into it and have decided to steer clear of the vaccine if possible.
am i legally ok to do this?
what happens about her school?will she be allowed to go?
we are so unsure,thats is why i post this...
any advice greatly received..

Your the parent, it's your call. Personally i had the MMR jab when i was a kid and nothing bad has happened involving it...yet. Unless ofcourse me getting ulcerative colitis which led the the removal of my entire colon and 3 feet of small bowel when i was 18 is linked to it (which i highly doubt since it's genetic and runs in my family). Get your kid the jab imo, but ultimately your the parent the decision lies with you. If your kid doesnt get the jab and he/she gets infected from a kid at school who has the bug but was vaccinated then your kid could get pretty sick. Measles can kill so can mumps.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
reply to post by ignorant_ape

this is what i mean about this subject,if i dont get her vaccinated then its my fault,but if i do and she fall ill,then its my fault also....
i only want the best for her,still unsure as to which way to go with this ....

Surely you just answered your own question. Your damned if you do, damned if you don't so surely nature should prevail?

Shouldn't your opinion be then that the way she is born is fine with you and her???

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
All the research I have seen has shown that vaccines have a very low rate of adverse reactions and even in most cases it is hard to determine if it was even the vaccine that caused it. It seems one is as likely to get a major significant reaction to a vaccine as they are to winning a typical state lottery.

I have a nephew getting all his shots, as he is 6 months old, and he has been fine so far besides some mild discomfort and irritation afterwards.

I have probably spent hundreds of hours researching vaccines for my nephew and I have read incredibly scary stories of babies and others having adverse reactions. But the few that there were seemed to be directly related to either an allergy or genetic disorder.

The controversy about it causing autism, ADD/ADHD, etc is rampant but I could not find any real scientific peer reviewed studies that actually proved any connection. I looked, and I looked hard as I wanted to bring them to my nephew's doctor. His doctor is a good guy and spent tons of time researching vaccines trying to find a connection, as his first priority is protecting children, but even he couldn't find any legit information and told me if I find anything to definitely bring it in.

Vaccines scare me. But diseases are even scarier. So to play the lottery of vaccines and prevent disease or to risk it?

His next vaccine I believe is the MMR, which frightens me, but it is one of those essential ones.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I had my full set of vaccinations, and I'm fine. My kids are now 20 and 22 and they are perfectly healthy after having all recommended vaccines. If you are talking about the autism thing, that doctor was proven to be a quack and lost his license.

Now, this new thing about the 2-5 times more likely to get sick or whatever, someone posted it in this thread. I also saw the story on my news thing but have not read it, so i can't really comment on that.

In conclusion, you are asking for advice. So, my advice, as a vaccinated person and father of vaccinated children, is the get your child vaccinated. But, I'm not a doctor and my medical knowledge extends to putting neosporin on a cut.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
YES

MMR is safe. 1 dodgy study said it might not be. Dozens of susequent studies say it is safe.

It is certainly safer that catching the illnesses.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I was not allowed to enroll for a new semester of college a few years ago until I submitted my shot records showing I had my MMR. I was a few years overdue and they enforced some new policy that all shot records had to be up to date.. Had it done and everything's been fine. I avoid flu shots because they do make me really sick but I have had all of my recommended vaccines and never had a problem with any of them. It will do her less harm than actually contracting measles mumps or rubella, that's for sure. I don't know if all schools require it but I don't believe in lying about religion to get out of things. Vaccines are pretty safe and here for a reason, get it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

I had to comment on your reply...as a mother of 6 children, I had posted a few pages back on my children health and reactions to vaccinations.

I have a brother and sister - who are both adopted children (from different birth parents) and I can state this for a fact..my younger sisters daughters were vaccinated, and were perfectly fine before their 18 months shots..both are of her children are autistic (one mild, one severe). My older adopted brothers first child is mildly autistic (after shots), and his younger daughter has learning disabilities.

I have a friend who has 2 sons that are both autistic spectrum, one sever and one aspergers syndrom, after shots.

My 5th child is very healthy, however (and I did not mention this in my initial post), he is on the spectrum of autistic (very mild), I have no doubt in my mind, if he had had his shots, he would be full blown autistic. He's not, he is VERY high functioning. That makes me wonder if there are some children who are born with certain issues, that once after they receive the shots, they become autistic. I will never know (thankfully) if that is the case. But with the rise in autism, I have to wonder if there are many who are pre-destined after the 18 month shots who are affected. My siblings and I are not blood related in any way, yet all three of us have children on the spectrum of autism...3 out of 4 are severe...3 out of 4 children had immunizations.

Also, I had a nephew...who after his 18 month immunizations - died. He was perfectly healthy and normal up until his shots. He received his shot at 18 months.. Our family was meeting in Florida for a reunion. My brother-in-law and his wife had his 18 month check up visit they day before their flight to Florida. He was cranky after his shots. They boarded the flight and arrived in FL with a sick child...fever, cranky, swollen site injection, the "typical" side effects. My sister in law put him down for nap, hoping he would "sleep it off"....He fussed for a bit after putting him the crib down the hall from where we were all gathered at my in-laws house. Eventually, he quieted down to sleep. She (my sister in law) went to check on him after about 30 minutes (to see if the tylenol had helped with his fever). She went down the hall, entered his room (to feel his forehead) and let out a scream I will never forget...he was blue, and starting to turn cold(er). My brother in law ran down the hall and yelled to call 911. My other sister in law was there, who is a doctor and ran down the hall...they started CPR on him while the ambulance was called...they were unable to revive him. THAT was the worst funeral of my life...I had never had to attend a babies funeral before that, and I hope I never have to again. My heart broke for them, and my family. As a mother, I can't imagine the pain of loosing a child...young or old. But to have your 18 month old child die, only 24 hours after immunizations (who was perfectly healthy prior)....there is NO reason for that. Sadly, that is not the only death after immunizations on record, and sadly, wont be the last. The stories are endless. And those of you who are lucky enough to have "healthy" children after immunizations, count your blessings - and hope that someday that statement doesn't prove you wrong.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
www.naturalnews.com...
another link to check out - but worth while.
as a parent you need to be fully awake and aware.
it's my personal belief that they/them (the top down fed) has launched a silent war against the female.

'they can keep the change' Hank William jr.
www.youtube.com...=0s

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
truth11.com...

Congressman Dan Burton headed the investigation. He had a grandchild who was vaccinated then became autistic, and he was ruthless with vaccine industry and CDC representatives while he presided over hearings. The appropriate findings and excellent suggestions were ignored by the Bush administration and the CDC.

Bolen wondered where anti-vaccination activist Bobby Kennedy, Jr. got a one in six figure for developmentally challenged children. Then he came across a bulletin from the CDC and American Academy of Pediatrics issued in 2004 entitled Autism A.L.A.R.M. (source below) which stated that one in six children had developmental/behavioral issues while one in 166 were diagnosed with an autistic disorder.

Tim Bolen estimates that from 1998 to 2011, close to 12 million children worldwide have been afflicted with autism, making the worldwide autism ratio one out of 111 children. The CDC claims they don’t understand how this is all happening. They just know it is.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

And you called me a retarded person in reply to a post of mine.

MMR is safe and reliable. Get her vaccinated and prevent the spread of these life threatning diseases

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

It's a non issue. The virus is unlikely to manifest in your daughter. You must file religious objections with the proper papers to not get the vaccine. I advise against the vaccine beacus contracting it will be a minor threat. It' not going to kill your child.

Look at it this way...the chances of your child getting infected are relatively low and the chances of getting a contaminated vaccine are also relatively low. But if you happen to be one of the lucky people who has a bad reaction to the vaccine, things will get ugly.

It's a small risk but as a calculated risk I would not risk it on myself or child. I do not have children. I certainly would not advocate the vaccine.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join