It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do i vaccinate my daughter..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking

am i legally ok to do this?

what happens about her school?will she be allowed to go?

Pretty sure they cant force your child to have the vaccine

Almost certain that she will be able to attend
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vvvvv Wow that,s allot of crap vvvvv

The British immunisation schedule

At two months Name of vaccine How is it given? Diphtheria + Tetanus + Pertussis + Polio + Hib (Pediacel or Infanrix-IPV+Hib) One injection Pneumococcal (Prevenar or Synflorix ) One injection

At three months Name of vaccine How is it given? Diphtheria + Tetanus + Pertussis + Polio + Hib (Pediacel or Infanrix-IPV+Hib) One injection Meningitis C (Meningitec, Menjugate or NeisVac-C) One injection

At four months Name of vaccine How is it given? Diphtheria + Tetanus + Pertussis + Polio + Hib (Pediacel or Infanrix-IPV+Hib) One injection Meningitis C (Meningitec, Menjugate or NeisVac-C) One injection Pneumococcal (Prevenar or Synflorix) One injection

Around 12-13 months Name of vaccine How is it given? Meningitis C + Hib (Menitorix) One injection Measles + Mumps + Rubella (MMRvaxPRO or Priorix) One injection Pneumococcal (Prevenar or Synflorix) One injection

At 3-5 years (usually before child starts school) Name of vaccine How is it given? Diphtheria + Tetanus + Pertussis + Polio (Repevax or Infanrix-IPV) One injection Measles + Mumps + Rubella (MMRvaxPRO or Priorix) One injection

At 12-13 years (girls only) Name of vaccine How is it given? Human papillomavirus (HPV) (Cervarix) Three injections given over six months School leavers

(13-18 years) Name of vaccine How is it given? Diphtheria + Tetanus + Polio (Revaxis) One injection

www.netdoctor.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

i am 19 and yes you can legally not have her vaccinated. i printed a form out and had my mom sign it and the school nurse and ta da. i was vaccination free. they can not ask any questions at all because THAT is against the law. do what you want! you just gotta find the form

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Do it!!

When i saw this thread, and your question, i actually got a bit angry.

You see this is exactly what fear mongering is doing to people!! I wish people would stop spreading lies about things they don't know about.

Vaccinate your daughter mate, and stop listening to crazy conspiracy theories and blatant fear mongering.

Vvv

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
It's entirely up to you. People on here will go out of their way to make you feel guilty for 'playing God' with your child, but always remember that the vaccine will not outright prevent the diseases being contracted, there is still the chance that they could get it anyway. That's all I'm gonna say, best wishes

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Some info for you - they are books I'm sure you can find on the net or order through amazon.com:

The Terror of Pediatric Medicine by Marc Sircus.
Cry of the Heart by Marc Sircus.

Also, ask your doctor to give you the little piece of paper that comes in the box with the vaccines - the one that lists ingredients, side-effects, dosage, when to take it/ not take it etc. Then read it.

My PERSONAL OPINION is that IF you do get your child vaccinated, wait until she is older and her immune system is better able to deal with it. Also, it help if you have a strong immune system to start off with, whether you vaccinate or not.

I often wonder if all these old diseases are making a comeback because of
(1) the rubbish that people eat or that is put in the food e.g. pesticides on fruit and vegetables and GMO products is almost everything - those toxins have to do something adverse to your body whether you feel it directly or not.
(2) the crowded and poorer conditions that people now have to deal with and all the extra stress?

Disclaimer: I'm not a medical doctor so use the above info at your own risk. And I don't have any kids so this isn't as important to me as it is to you. I did the research out of curiosity and to see how open minded by boyfriend was (he wants kids). He came to the conclusion that if we ever have kids we are bribing some doctor to fill out all the correct vaccination forms but tossing the actual vaccine down the sink.

Good luck trying to determine what is best for your family with all the info/ dis-info/ lies/ weird science and mangled statistics.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

exellent real down to earth info...thanks for that..

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Its your choice. The whole MMR thing and vaccination thing in general is a total farce. The vaccinations only stop the symptoms...you still have the disease.

If you feel so strongly about it, wait until your children can say...yes or no. Here in the UK you can get the jabs at anytime if you havent had them as a child.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Why would you want to? You obviously are very wary of vaccines or you woukdnt be asking the question!! If you think those of us telling you that vaccines are dangerous are nutcases then go ahead and vaccinate. But consider this fact, there have been so many children who have died, have been brain damaged and so forth from vaccines, so you need to ask yourself, am i willing to play russian roulette with my kids?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
New Study: Vaccinated Children Have 2 to 5 Times More Diseases and Disorders Than Unvaccinated Children.

A German study released in SEPTEMBER 2011 of about 8000 UNVACCINATED children, newborn to 19 years, show vaccinated children have at least 2 to 5 times more diseases and disorders than unvaccinated children.

journal.livingfood.us...

www.vaccineinjury.info...

nuff said ...

Personally I wouldn't vaccinate my kids purely due to the fact that my uncle is a doctor and told me super super rich people get completely different vaccines to the normal public ... that was enough to raise flags for me.
edit on 12/10/11 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Don't listen to this guy, Measles, Mumps, and Rubela are not dangerous diseases. Be wary of up them selves knee jerk cynics, especially if they are British....I can say that because I'm a Brit.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

you dont have to - but if she dies of a preventable desiese - whoes fault will it be ?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Yes you should, though if you want to fall for the Governments depopulation plan then go ahead. Thats the whole reason the started the Anti-Vax movement.

3rd line

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Vaccinate your child would be my advice.

Both my kids have had the MMR triple vaccine, and have survived to tell the tale.

Both are switched on, no problems.

Interestingly enough, around the time they made tenious links to the MMR and autism, better tools for diagnosis were available, couple that with the fact that autism becomes diagnosable around the time the vaccination is administered, has led to the correllations, but thats all it is, there is no absolute proof of a link.

Furthermore, by not vaccinating, your little one, becomes an incubator for these diseases (should they become infected), which if inadvertantly exposed, can affect the health of someone elses unborn child.

Of course as always the decision is yours to make, and make alone ultimately

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

this is what i mean about this subject,if i dont get her vaccinated then its my fault,but if i do and she fall ill,then its my fault also....
i only want the best for her,still unsure as to which way to go with this ....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hard call for Cantsee4looking, damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. It would be interesting to see how many of the posters here have actually been vaccinated as a child and were there any repercussions. I wasn't and on hindsight it would probably been better if i had, but it's hard to judge theoretical consequences.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Look don't buy into the hype of the Anti-vax crowed. It started with this guy in 1998 who linked autism to vaccines by using only 12 children in is study all of which already had autism. Why did he do that? To make money of course.

The British scientist responsible for starting the autism-MMR vaccine hoax not only falsified his data, but sought to profit from it, according to a report published Tuesday in the British Medical Journal.

Andrew Wakefield, who has been stripped of his medical license and whose study has since been retracted, explored business opportunities designed to capitalize on his fraudulent findings, according to the BMJ. The businesses were intended to earn huge sums of money in Britain and the U.S. — up to $40 million a year — by providing unique diagnostic services to test for the presence of measles in patients with Crohn’s disease.

Wakefield planned to develop his own supposedly safer vaccines after public fears were sufficiently stoked, according to the report, a two-part investigation by British investigative journalist Brian Deer. He outlines how Wakefield accepted fees from a lawyer who eventually filed (and lost) an autism-vaccine lawsuit.

Ask your paediatrician about vaccines, even get a couple of varying opinions. Not conspiracy theorist.

www.popsci.com...

EDIT: Penn and Teller put it best what side would you rather have your children on?

edit on 10/12/2011 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

You're right, mostly. Measles can be very dangerous if it gets into the brain, which it can do. There were 12 deaths from measles in the UK from 1997-2007, which does make it very rare, due to good intensive care treatment. Can someone post me statistics of how many died as a result of vacinations ?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

I have known several children to be disabled and or died, including the grandaughter of a member here, 2 weeks after the MMR vaccines.

None of the families were able to get the doctors to confess it was the vaccine.

One person's child is now paralyzed on one side of their body and they are mentally delayed. It took ten months to get t a neurologist to admit that it was a vaccine.

Do you really think pharmaceutical companies are going to report this, especially when the medical field is protecting them for the "good of the many?"

Of course the data won't lie....when it is never reported.

Why do you think governments pass laws that require vaccinations but as a parent, your not allowed to file repercussions if there is a reaction?

It is easier to say it is just SIDS.
edit on 12-10-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Oh you're in the UK. You own no guns. Hell you don't even own your own children. So your government doesn't trust you enough to let you own guns, soooo why should you trust them?

p.s. obviously you're also the victim of a well tuned Orwellian education system
Tell your kid I wish him much luck in life, assuming he survives the vaccine. and having two stupid parents, hes gonna need all the luck he can get.

next.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Oh and "Cant see for looking" , perfect name.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join