It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bohemian Club and Geronimo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
So I was sifting through some old photos of the "Bohemian Club" today and I came across this picture. Geronimo immediately comes to mind. I think it looks a lot like him.
HERE is the large version.

I know, I know. This is way far "out there". I agree. I wouldn't usually bother with a finding such as this. However, note the picture is dated 1909, the year Geronimo died. Keep in mind that Skull and Bones and the Bohemian Club is the same circle of so called "elites". Keep in mind that Geronimo's skull and bones are reportedly on private display at the Tomb of Skull and Bones since 1918.

MSNBC

HARTFORD, Connecticut — Geronimo's descendants have sued Skull and Bones — the secret society at Yale University linked to presidents and other powerful figures — claiming that its members stole the remains of the legendary Apache leader decades ago and have kept them ever since. The federal lawsuit filed in Washington on Tuesday — the 100th anniversary of Geronimo's death — also names the university and the federal government.

Its most enduring story is the one concerning Geronimo's remains, and in 2005, Yale historian Marc Wortman discovered a letter written in 1918 from one Skull and Bones member to another that seemed to lend validity to the tale. The letter, sent to F. Trubee Davison by Winter Mead, said Geronimo's skull and other remains were taken from the leader's burial site, along with several pieces of tack for a horse.

"The skull of the worthy Geronimo the Terrible, exhumed from its tomb at Fort Sill by your club and Knight Haffuer, is now safe inside the Tomb together with is well worn femurs, bit and saddle horn," Mead wrote.

Maybe this is Geronimo? Maybe he never was buried at Fort Sill, maybe his bones have been passed down through the generations as a sort of token (or what S&B calls "crooking")? Maybe someone can add some more insight to this?

What do you think? lol?
edit on 10-10-2011 by METACOMET because: pics

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
*Que errie music here*

I never knew anything about this. But nice to have a new conspiracy to think about.

Gotta look this through. c:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
HERE is the original and much bigger pic that can be zoomed in.

And the site these pics are from:
HERE

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
SO insulting-- am kind of lost for words at the moment, but am wondering, if this is true (and you do provide some interesting evidence) then when do they pay for such a dastardly display of utter stupidity and arrogance?

When do the Spirits of the Elders get their justice??
Revenge is not the word - but justice.

Nothing else but cuss words come to mind. The freaking freaks.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Zoom in a bit further, I don't think that guy is Geronimo or even Native American. Creative imagination though, maybe if the ribbon on his neck wasn't darker than his hair it'd almost look like long hair.
That's my input.
Peace.
edit on 10-10-2011 by TheFuzzMonster because: I looked again, not a bandana, maybe a ribbon.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I see this in a very dark way....these people are about power, even the power to harness science or just written history and go back and re write it and thereby, POSESS it.....what more absolute way of possessing it than this? We didn't just steal your land, your philosophy about it, your real history, but now we possess the very BONES of your elders....

And this thread, on Columbus Day, the ultimate in some people's eyes, as revisionist history. Skull and bones, and they are all about possessing everything about everything, including our minds at present. Sorry, this is the way i see this.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me, the traits of the so-called elite haven't progressed much since then. Either way, Skull and Bones sycophants aren't even worthy of touching the same dirt as Geronimo. Lock them in their crypt please.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I see muttonchops.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFuzzMonster
reply to post by METACOMET

Zoom in a bit further, I don't think that guy is Geronimo or even Native American. Creative imagination though, maybe if the ribbon on his neck wasn't darker than his hair it'd almost look like long hair.
That's my input.
Peace.
edit on 10-10-2011 by TheFuzzMonster because: I looked again, not a bandana, maybe a ribbon.

Well you certainly could be right.

Yes, that is a neckerchief and not hair down to his shoulders. Geronimo didn't have shoulder length hair. However, if interested, google search for Geronimo pictures. He's wearing that neckerchief in almost every single photo we have of him.

Neckerchief

I really think it could be him. The likeness, the hair, the face, the neckerchief, the clothes, the year, the bohemian grove....But like I said, I don't know and probably will never know. Just offering it up to ATS.
edit on 11-10-2011 by METACOMET because: lnk

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I reviewed these pics a few weeks ago and found this one in particular interesting. First of all due to the fact that there was what looks to be a dead body in the middle with all these folks proudly posing around it, but the guys squatted down in the front... why are they dressed like women??????

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Quite incredibly it could be him. Skull and Bones having his remains means there is a definite link here!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Why would the remains of Geronimo be meaningful to Yale's Skull and Bones?

Prescott Bush, The Father and Grandfather to Presidents Bush, was reportedly one of the Bonesman who stole Geronimo's remains. The question is why? What significance would Geronimo hold to the secret society in Connecticut?

Prescott Bush's father Samuel Prescott Bush (steel industry, federal reserve) was a MEMBER of Bohemian Grove in 1909! Maybe therein lies the significance. If this picture is valid, then maybe Daddy and his chums played with Geronimo's remains in their secret club. Like father like son?

top topics

join