It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condoms, Whiskey, Slackers and the Maddness of the Occupy Movement...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
People certainly weren't deficating out in the open or urinating or anything like that.

Stinking up Wall Street: Protesters accused of living in filth as shocking pictures show one demonstrator defecating on a POLICE CAR

Uhhhh! They were.

If you actually read my post I said that while I was there I didn't witness any such thing. Also I need to add that I did run into a "few loose screws" without a doubt. I actually "played chess" with someone that I knew off the bat was a trouble maker, and it turned out he was in the newpaper the next day for groping some female (described as a drifter on methadone, who was freeloading off the free food). So of course there are a few bad apples in every group, but they do not represent the whole.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

If you actually read my post I said that while I was there I didn't witness any such thing. Also I need to add that I did run into a "few loose screws" without a doubt. I actually "played chess" with someone that I knew off the bat was a trouble maker, and it turned out he was in the newpaper the next day for groping some female (described as a drifter on methadone, who was freeloading off the free food). So of course there are a few bad apples in every group, but they do not represent the whole.

I read your post. I understand that you have first hand information. I'm trying to show that no matter what maybe happening, the way it is being portrayed is totally different.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

I read your post. I understand that you have first hand information. I'm trying to show that no matter what maybe happening, the way it is being portrayed is totally different.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok fair enough. It's a shame really, because I met quite a few passionate, educated and intelligent people but of course the focus is going to be on those "kids" that are just in for the novelty and "lulz". I would put the number closer to 5-10% had that vibe, still a large number which saddens me tbh.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join