It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Other conspiricy sites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hi all are there any other conspiricy sites.

GLP has become a joke
ATS is even worse...

what else is there that isn't full of wack jobs and mental health patients wanting attention

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devestator
what else is there that isn't full of wack jobs and mental health patients wanting attention

Try the backyard chicken site. No whack jobs or mental patients. Just regular people talking about chickens and the best ways to keep your flock safe, happy and productive.

On the other hand, if you want a conspiracy site that only puts forth the conspiracy theories that YOU wish to explore, then I suggest you start your own board and censor accordingly.

I hope you enjoyed your short stay at ATS.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Devestator

Be nice now, or don't let the door hit you in the rear!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong i'll check by time to time but honestly 2012, prediticons and the paranormal thread is really full of #e!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devestator
Don't get me wrong i'll check by time to time but honestly 2012, prediticons and the paranormal thread is really full of [snip]!

If you use the recent posts page a lot then you'll notice a small red marker next to a thread which looks like this: (-)

Clicking on it means you won't see threads from that entire forum listed there again (unless you decide to re-add them). There, problem solved.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
You want the time of day from us when you say our clock is broken?
Don't let the doorknob hit you on your way out.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hey. Don't tarnish us all with the same brush.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I was banned from GLP for saying they had an agenda. Every one of their pins and super pins were anti-OWS.

I never said anything negative about them before that because they hadn't been so blatantly obvious in their agenda. It's a shame to lose a good site to a few schmucks. A lot of good information is there.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I LOVE the backyard chicken site! lmao
No NWO shills or government cointelpro agents at all!!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Devestator

Ummm, ATS is the best conspiracy site.

Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Personally, I prefer ATS because of its wide range in theory topics. Some may not be of interest to you but it may be of interest to me. Why would anyone want to go to another site?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Ok, don't get me wrong, I love ATS. But I would like to check other sites as well. GLP in not really my cup of tea and the others I know about are just atrocious. Just give us 1 good one. Send it P2P if need be. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
We're not going to use up our space to send traffic elsewhere. I'm hoping anyone looking for something specific is adept enough to use one of the many search engines available to find it.

It also helps if you spell the terms correctly. 'Conspiracy'.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join