It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theory On Angels and The Soul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
We all have an emotional body. You might call it a soul. This emotional body is our connection to the divine, or God. The best way I can describe the emotional body is that it is you at a higher vibration of existence. I guess by vibration, I am referring to the frequency of matter disappearing and reappearing (does it do that?).

We are this emotional body having a physical experience based on our souls vibrational characteristics. In higher vibrations, existence becomes less physical.

I have seen angels, demons, other people's souls, my higher self, and a variety of other spiritual interactions, so I speak from a place of memory and association to known concepts.

Your soul is your emotional body. All felt emotions come from your interaction with your higher self. You feel, because you are feeling yourself at a higher vibrational existence. When you feel love, you are interacting with your soul.

An angel is a being who has completely transcended physical existence and has fully become its emotional body.

There are higher planes of existence. The higher the plane, the greater vibration and pronouncement of the emotional body. The higher the plane, the less physical the existence.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I have a theory that there is no individual soul, there is only the over-soul. There still is the ego, material body, but the "soul" of each person is the truth, samadhi liberation, and since that is One, mono-oriented, all souls must be the same.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
I have a theory that there is no individual soul, there is only the over-soul. There still is the ego, material body, but the "soul" of each person is the truth, samadhi liberation, and since that is One, mono-oriented, all souls must be the same.

Though i do believe all of our souls are connected, i don't believe all souls are the same...

Every person has their own soul. If they were all the same we would all react to said emotions the same, which we don't...

Everyone reacts differently to every situation, thus the soul is your own... but it is the divine spark within all of us

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

This reminds me of the movie, What Dreams May Come.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

You state this about angels as fact, from your experience? I would think they would beg to differ. Man and angels are separate. Mankind can't turn into an Angel later on. Only ones who can are the ones sent down here as potentials.
edit on 9-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

There are many levels/layers. The "Emotional" is the bottom-most spritual layer, not the top. The top-most layer is the one in communion with what we perceive as "God". The Emotional layer is what allows us to learn from our experiences in the physical.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I am unsure how to approach this. I have seen or been shown my soul at one time, and told it was a sacred thing, it was a light body, organic in shape with humor, love and somehow hard to determine age, as though it may in fact be young, yet my experiences on earth have been extensive, kind of confusing.

Later, I saw what I think was the same soul, but in the shape of a man, very tired and stressed, it was gathered up in cloth and filled with love from a higher life force.

A few days before this, I saw this woman, and angel if you like, whom gave me a message. She told me, "I have shown you the way and I am free to go on. If you show another, you will be free also".

I defer to your experience to know answers while I stand confused at times what all this means. However, I have found hardly anyone whom has shared what I am going through and I am just a nobody, not trained but just a searcher. The above is simplistic so as not take over your thread, but you can get the idea.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

A few days before this, I saw this woman, and angel if you like, whom gave me a message. She told me, "I have shown you the way and I am free to go on. If you show another, you will be free also".

Did she come as an angel of light or in the physical as a human? Did you ask her free from?

*Many have gone what you have gone through but don't share it openly. PM me if you want more info.

edit on 9-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Angels never had a physical body

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OsirisIndigo

There are many levels/layers. The "Emotional" is the bottom-most spritual layer, not the top. The top-most layer is the one in communion with what we perceive as "God". The Emotional layer is what allows us to learn from our experiences in the physical.

The statement "God is love" indicates that there is no difference.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by InshaAllah
Angels never had a physical body

In my opinion, angels started out like us, but through many ages, transcended the need for a physical experience so now they have found their expression as their emotional body alone.

Here in the physical plane of existence, our emotional body has found is expressing itself as a physical body. Heaven on earth is when your emotional body expresses itself as your emotional body. When you can maintain this state and leave the physical plane for good, you can be inaugerated into angelhood.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Even if it doesn't happen like how I said it does, I want to tell you all about angels, from my interaction with one.

They are non-physical. The one I saw was somewhat human in appearance, but it was like she was so far beyond human that it is indescribable.

This angel was so beautiful that if I looked at her longer than I did, I could have died. This angel was more alive than anything you have ever imagined. Even her hair was more alive than you or me. She stared into my eyes like she knew me very well. She had sort of a tribal look about her. She definitely resided on a higher plane of existence. The way I saw her wasn't as a luminous light, but more like what I can only think of to call a living light. She had an aura that I could feel. I could feel her beauty. I could feel the intense life in her. I could see her wisdom. All of this doesn't come close to conveying what I saw exactly. This being is beyond words. This being is one that you would imagine in your wildest dream. She was beyond surreal.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Angels can take a physical form if it is needed. They can also live as a human an entire lifetime. They would have to present a very strong case to Father as to why. It is not looked upon highly to do this. But it has been done.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Angels can take a physical form if it is needed. They can also live as a human an entire lifetime. They would have to present a very strong case to Father as to why. It is not looked upon highly to do this. But it has been done.

i know of 1 case this has happened. Machiventa Melchizedek. but i stick with my 1st comment.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

i know of 1 case this has happened. Machiventa Melchizedek. but i stick with my 1st comment.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

This is actually a good interpretation of the soul. I have to admit it is very difficult to understand. In the soul, there is oneness, so I see how you would think that, and I can't refute it. I have experienced my soul and the souls of others, but I'm not sure if there is a difference.

top topics

join