It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire Cloud? Really? Why Does The News Anchor Say Elenin?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Now if you want some REAL HAARP related stuff....

look at my thread under Geo Engineering

NAVY and NASA - The REAL "Chemtrails"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Chemtrails" was used to test robot responses
I prefer "Space Dusting"®

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by zorgon

That is what this looks like those salmon colored cloud ships, or whatever they are, and also, on the 6th I had this meditation/vision/dream that was all about UFO's and the second coming, and this pink cloud had ufo's all around it. Out of the blue, vivid, shocked me, as does this thread.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

That is called HAARP and project bluebeam. They are planning a fake alien invasion and fake second coming of christ. I think they may plan to do it at the same time as the real Rapture to explain it away and make you fall for their coming deception. Here is another lady that had a dream about that just the other day. I have been reading so many of these alien invasion dreams.... www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Its an odd theme for a meditation vision, and I linked it at the beginning of the thread, I'd written it on up on the 7th, had the meditation on the 6th.

I had a strange feeling it was like a forwarning of something.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Who is planning all these things? Are you referring to the Dark Knight stuff thats 'sposed' to occurr on 28th Oct this year?

Im trying to follow your thread and its getting really confusing, I tried to say to you to produce more credible sources to match the debunking, and now its turning into arguing about all sorts of stuff thats completely strayed from the cloud subject and HAARP into a Bluebeam/Hoax Rapture/Alien Invasion/Holographic prediction

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Yes, I've seen the The "History" Channel video. It is full of nonsense about HAARP. HAARP does not transmit microwaves.

The "rainbow clouds" are call irridescent clouds and even if you don't remember seeing them they have been happening forever. BTW, have you actually seen them or have you only seen them on youtube videos?

From 1884:

Part of the time the iridescent clouds were eclipsed by a heavy cumulo-strata cloud, which showed clearly that the iridescent clouds were cirrus clouds, not as high though as the cirro-stratus haze, acting as a background to show off the beauties of the blue and green iridescent clouds."
source

From 1926:

On December 30, 1926, he wrote, 'It is surprising to see once more these iridescent clouds. They remain unforgettable in my memory from my school days, when, at the beginning of the nineties, I had the luck to observe these beautiful clouds. Ever since then I have searched the skies to get another view of them, but this winter for the first time I have seen them again.'
source

From 1939:

Iridescent clouds are produced in the same way as the colors in the rings around the sun or moon — that is, by the process called diffraction, a modification of, or effect on, light as it passes adjacent to any object. In a cloud the minute water droplets account for the coloring to a great extent.
source

I thought this thread was about a lenticular cloud though. How did HAARP and "bluebeam" get involved?

edit on 10/11/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxspockyxx
These clouds that you "know everything about" form over mountains at a much higher altitude then the mountain in the ops picture.

Lenticulars typically form over higher ground and are usually seen to leeward. We get quite a few here in England at 100ft asl that formed over the high ground of South Wales ~2,000ft asl. They don't only form over high mountains

Clearly the cloud in question is a normal lenticular and the colours are not at all uncommon at sunset.

And kudos to Z for finding a US stamp depicting a remarkably similar cloud

As to the irridesence shown in some later pictures - generally photos of this have been enhanced as it's rarely very obvious to the naked eye - using sun glasses helps you spot it though. Faint irridesence is actually very common amongst mid/high altitude clouds.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You are the one that asked me about the HAARP/microwave patent and yes they did explain it in that video. It was explained by scientist and I will take their word over yours.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urbanshadow
reply to post by kwell

Who is planning all these things? Are you referring to the Dark Knight stuff thats 'sposed' to occurr on 28th Oct this year?

Im trying to follow your thread and its getting really confusing, I tried to say to you to produce more credible sources to match the debunking, and now its turning into arguing about all sorts of stuff thats completely strayed from the cloud subject and HAARP into a Bluebeam/Hoax Rapture/Alien Invasion/Holographic prediction

I just thought it was interesting that they had the same dream as a lot of other people that I have read lately.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Yes, you (out of the blue) posted a list of patents. I asked what some of the patents in your little list had to do with HAARP. You (and the video) did not answer my questions.

You mention my "cut and pasting". At least I read my sources before I post them. Perhaps you should try to do the same. How about you actually read those patents and then tell us what they have to do with HAARP. Can you tell me at what point in the video the use of microwaves by HAARP is discussed?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Love it - the lentil bean shaped clouds. Because of the snow described in the diary accompanying the painting have to wonder also if these lentil bean clouds were a heat source. Thanks for the way off the beaten path information.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by kwell

Yes, you (out of the blue) posted a list of patents. I asked what some of the patents in your little list had to do with HAARP. You (and the video) did not answer my questions.

You mention my "cut and pasting". At least I read my sources before I post them. Perhaps you should try to do the same. How about you actually read those patents and then tell us what they have to do with HAARP. Can you tell me at what point in the video the use of microwaves by HAARP is discussed?

Yes the video did explain that. Stop with you bull already.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
As to the irridesence shown in some later pictures - generally photos of this have been enhanced as it's rarely very obvious to the naked eye - using sun glasses helps you spot it though. Faint irridesence is actually very common amongst mid/high altitude clouds.

The earth quake clouds have now been accepted to exist by mainstream science Even the USGS now records sightings of them and people now being aware of them, watch for the, film them and report them. I am sure I did a thread somewhere here but ATS is really good at loosing them as they get buried

But iridescent clouds are not all the same, and not all created by the same conditions. You know... one day out here in Vegas it was perfectly clear... the commercial airplanes were flying overhead and no contrails... Then along came these other planes high up flying back and forth and within 20 minutes we had the typical checker board that you and other contrail believers hate do much...

Well they started expanding rapidly and soon the sky had a thin layer of clouds. two of the 'contrails' perhaps due to currents looked like a little water fall and then showed iridescence. Imagine that
But yeah I did actually take pictures. I will post them later. Wish I had a video it would have been awesome

Now Phage and that backyard rainbow...
You guys are getting desperate
BTW where is Oz and Weed? They usually pop in when the word "chemtrails" is cued

Iridescent Pileus Clouds

Credit: Richard Tan 2007

This one created by UFO's according to youtube

Credit: Image ©2003 David LaPuma

Credit: Lisa Hee

I will leave it to our resident ex disinfo agent turned weatherman Ark recruiter to explain how these happen

continued..

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Those iridescent clouds are cool to look at. I was at the sink one day when the garden looked a funny colour. Next thing the phone rang and it was a neighbour telling me to get outside. The sky was filled with these clouds.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
More Fire Clouds

Credit: Unknown - Public Domain

Is that a ...cough...cough... 'Contrail' I see there?

Credit: Unknown - Public Domain

Credit: Ragusa, Italy 21.12.07

Now THIS one..... yeah I can see the wave patterns... this has to be HAARP right? I mean look at the beams and interference patterns

Credit: Iridescent Clouds by Yuri All

And the dinosaur... now THAT one has to be created surely

Credit Ed Kreminski

FEED THE DINOSAUR:

Just before nightfall on Oct. 31st, Ed Kreminski of Westerville, Ohio, dashed to the store for emergency candy. Why? To feed the dinosaur:

"I spotted this dinosaur in the sky while I was getting ready for Trick-or-Treaters," he says. It was a great way to kick off Halloween.

The iridescent colors are caused by tiny water droplets in the cloud diffracting sunlight. And if you think a pastel dinosaur looks funny, think again. While the fossil record does not tell us the color of dinosaur skin, it does show that many dinosaurs are related to modern birds. (Some paleontologists say birds are dinosaurs.) This means dinosaurs may have been as colorful as a peacock, a Lilacbreasted Roller--or even an iridescent cloud. Keep looking up!

SOURCE: Space Weather

The iridescent colours forming as the sunlight passes through a cirrostratus cloud.
Also known as a witch-on-a-broom cloud
Credit: © Frode Svinterud - Cloud Appreciation Society

I have hundreds more in my collection but I like this one best..

Credit: Copyright S. Weiller, 1999-2006

And you want a really cool Fire Cloud? How about the Horse of the Apocalypse
hey I don't name them I just save them

Fiery Horse of the Apocalypse
Edinburgh, Scotland

Hippos Purros (Flame coloured Horse), over Edinburgh, Scotland
Credit: © Colin Fraser & Maggie Carson

And no these are NOT Photoshopped

The Cloud Appreciation Society
Text YellowText LimeGreen
edit on 11-10-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The earth quake clouds have now been accepted to exist by mainstream science Even the USGS now records sightings of them and people now being aware of them, watch for the, film them and report them.

Hardly "accepted" but the only attempts at using clouds as earthquake indicators has nothing to do with irridescent clouds, as you point out here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

But iridescent clouds are not all the same, and not all created by the same conditions. You know... one day out here in Vegas it was perfectly clear... the commercial airplanes were flying overhead and no contrails... Then along came these other planes high up flying back and forth and within 20 minutes we had the typical checker board that you and other contrail believers hate do much

My goodness, you mean the weather changes? A clear day can turn cloudy? Gosh, I've never seen that happen. The conditions which are conducive to contrail formation are just as changeable as any weather. But of course, you did see the planes "flying back and forth" right? Couldn't have been different planes I suppose since you saw them turning and returning. Amongst your pictures do you have any of the turns?

Yes, there are different cloud types which display iridescence but they all display iridescence for the same reason; light diffraction by ice crystals or water droplets. You know, like with a lawn sprinkler.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

AWESOME. You've turned this into a cloud thread. Love it.

Cloaked starship enterprise?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Earthquake Clouds

Just because.....

EARTHQUAKE CLOUDS AND SHORT TERM PREDICTION
www.earthquakesignals.com...

This earthquake cloud was taken before the Kobe earthquake in Japan

Precursory quake-Information System by Citizen's Observation on Web
www.e-pisco.jp...

ABOUT E.Q. PRECURSORS
www.isfep.com...

Seems I need to find that thread of mine or make a new one... Lots of new info out there

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
AWESOME. You've turned this into a cloud thread. Love it.

I did NOT
In case you hadn't noticed the TITLE of the thread?

Fire Cloud? Really?....

Seems to me the thread was about fire clouds... only the source was in question...

And don't get me started on my Dragons
.. I have tons of those

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Very nice pics thank you so much..I surely wouldn't want that over my home...never seen anything like that in my life

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Hardly "accepted" but the only attempts at using clouds as earthquake indicators has nothing to do with irridescent clouds, as you point out here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh KEWL You found my thread posts. I see Internos was in there too... Thanks for that... saves me looking

The Kobe cloud looks like a contrail. Like this but lit up by the sunset.

Well Phage at least your consistent. yes they are long and thin, but not everything is a contrail. There are row clouds too that are neither contrail or chemtrails. You really need to get out more.

And yes at the time there was little evidence showing earthquake clouds were iridescent as well, but times change as more people start observing and recording.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join