It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire Cloud? Really? Why Does The News Anchor Say Elenin?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by Phage

He started the thread with Elenin and ended it with HAARP...Sounds about right with the status quo of not doing any real research here.
edit on 10-10-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

I reported on the cloud and what the media was saying and then someone brought up that it could be caused by HAARP....so the discussion naturally progressed. I am a woman by the way.

Did you watch the video I posted above on HAARP/microwaves?
edit on 10-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
No I didn't read the whole thread...
Just testing these buttons

A few hundred more here... under "UFO CLOUDS"

www.tarrdaniel.com...

Clouds.. not Elenin... Elenin fizzled

Carry on... test compete...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Mainstream media. history channel: HAARP, chemtrails, mind control....

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yes and the government is in charge of the education system and the postal system. Really, do you remember all these strange weather occurrences years ago? No.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Here is a nice rainbow cloud...funny thing is that I don't remember any of these while I was growing up. No HAARP then though. Yes I can still remember things even with all the fluoride they are dumping in the water supply. Maybe they will put it on a stamp, if they haven't already.

edit on 10-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

And it isn't just in the sky. It's in our own yards!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Wow, sorry but that is really lame. I thought you have a computer with cut and paste answers...that is the best you can come up with? Did you look at any of the videos that I posted? How about the one with HAARP and microwaves?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

OP, the problem is, you are not using any credible or reliable sources. You have 2 very knowledgeable and long time members giving you reliable information here, if you want to present a good argument you are going to have to come up with more reliable sources than you already have.

FWIW...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urbanshadow
reply to post by kwell

OP, the problem is, you are not using any credible or reliable sources. You have 2 very knowledgeable and long time members giving you reliable information here, if you want to present a good argument you are going to have to come up with more reliable sources than you already have.

FWIW...

Did you look at any of my documentation? I have two videos from the History Channel with scientists telling the facts. I think I will take their words over Phage's. He asked about microwaves and HAARP patent...I have a scientist telling that it is used with HAARP for mind control. Go back and look at the information that I have posted.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Absolutely fascinating pictures. Tried looking up the altocumulus lenticularis on absolute astronomy only to find that their article comes from wikipedia so the definition devolved into a circular exercise. Also, etymologically, the word seems to come (around the time of some of the art work I saw here) from lentils??!! So they were painting pictures of clouds resembling lentil beans??!! I don't get that but...Among the definitions and types of lenticular that I read in the previous posts' links were statements about many types of lenticular and that the clouds are very high and generally not seen further south than Scotland (or I guess further north than the equivalent in the southern) and that made me think of a time when they were seen much further south and that is Exodus 13:21-22. www.abideinchrist.com... Both the pillar of cloud and the pillar of fire are mentioned and this is only one reference of many in these chapters describing a time which weatherwise sometimes resembles ours.

Someone also mentioned rainbows and offerred a video which I have not had time to watch yet but just wanted to mention that Arthur Conan Doyle in one of the first books he wrote, Captain of the Polestar, describes the sea spray off some portion of the boat breaking up into many rainbows and their being called sun dogs by the sailors. I know that on ATS, sundogs have come to mean something else but still it is interesting, like the Exodus reference, and the lentil beans, to look at how these terms were described sometimes adding to the understanding of what is really going on.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Kwell, you have to realize this day and age, videos and sentence structure lengths if over 2 sentence long, or over 2 minutes, the average person does not have the time to take out of their busy schedules thus, your wasting your breath.

However, I agree with you on one individual of interest, I have observed for over 4 years on this sight, and the man-woman-entity, has not once been on the side of the poster. So i feel your pain, but as long as text books are written by the winners of this world, you can talk till your blue in the face, but their information is more legit than anything such as over 2 million people a year seeing ufo's, etc, etc,etc

I do enjoy the time and energy you spend with what you find important to the community, keep up the good work

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Did you look at the two videos I posted from the history channel on HAARP weather manipulation, earthquake manipulation, and mind control?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
reply to post by luxordelphi

Did you look at the two videos I posted from the history channel on HAARP weather manipulation, earthquake manipulation, and mind control?

Yes...you do not have to convince me that clouds we see today are as easily artificial, an unintended byproduct of one of a number of experimental sciences going on in our world today, as they could be a sign of the times i.e. precession into Aquarius or... ? I was merely trying to show, maybe too clumsily, that putting a name to something can create more questions than it answers. The original video you presented and the poster several pages later who translated and verified the Elenin connection should be validation enough. Just to be clear - I'm agreeing with you and disagreeing with your detractors. Thankyou for the interest.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I find it very unusual, this kind of cloud put out on video after my vision/dream. There is something up and I don't know what it is, just that we can only hold light here. And not react, thats important, because they're always counting on Problem/Reaction/Solution. So holding peace, even if its hard, and compassion is the most important thing we can do.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by kwell

Kwell, you have to realize this day and age, videos and sentence structure lengths if over 2 sentence long, or over 2 minutes, the average person does not have the time to take out of their busy schedules thus, your wasting your breath.

However, I agree with you on one individual of interest, I have observed for over 4 years on this sight, and the man-woman-entity, has not once been on the side of the poster. So i feel your pain, but as long as text books are written by the winners of this world, you can talk till your blue in the face, but their information is more legit than anything such as over 2 million people a year seeing ufo's, etc, etc,etc

I do enjoy the time and energy you spend with what you find important to the community, keep up the good work

I think it is so funny that some posters are telling me I need to come up with more legit sources than Phage. So far all Phage has shown is a picture of a sprinkler. I have given you documentation from scientists from a legitimate source.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
Also, etymologically, the word seems to come (around the time of some of the art work I saw here) from lentils??!! So they were painting pictures of clouds resembling lentil beans??!!

Well actually.... yeah they were

ETA: The story with the pic..

The story was written by Bartolomeo from Trento 1000 years after the presumed miracle (a.D. 352) and it became very popular legend. Many churches dedicated to the miracle were built and many painters represented the same scenes. The stylized clouds too are similar to other clouds painted by Masolino, Benozzo Gozzoli and other artists of the first half of XV century.

" ... we have the visual representation of one strangest implying event Pope Liborio (352-366 A.D.). According to such historical tradition, in a dream the Pope had from the Angels the order to construct to Rome one new church in the exact place where miraculous snowing would have been manifested. The day after, a strange substance similar to snow fell from the sky against whichever meteorological forecast, in one warm day of August. The phenomenon was limited to the single zone of Rome in which it came then built up the basilica of S. Greater Maria. Which was the cause of this snowed "impossible"? Masolino from Panicale, in its painting, represents a detailed scene of the event, with the snow that falls from a "large and lengthened cloud", greyish and to shape of a cigar, under which they are visible of the smaller clouds. A careful observation of these last ones, moreover, extension that does not seem normal clouds. They are in fact all clearly delineated in their contours and other that vapour, and then is represented and in identical way with only illuminated the advanced part, with the greater part of "fortified diurnal discs" of cupola."
(R. Pinotti)

edit on 11-10-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I like your quote:

"The louder the opposition protests the more I know I am on the right track"
"All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident". - Arthur Schopenhauer

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Earthquake Clouds
30 mins before the 2008 Sichuan earthquake in China

edit on 11-10-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Yeah we are at stage two at ATS

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That is what this looks like those salmon colored cloud ships, or whatever they are, and also, on the 6th I had this meditation/vision/dream that was all about UFO's and the second coming, and this pink cloud had ufo's all around it. Out of the blue, vivid, shocked me, as does this thread.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join