It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Wisdom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
On behalf of MOLLY and with the authorization of The Council Thirteen I present to you the the beautiful sacred teachings of Night Wisdom as permitted by Her Infernal Darkness NOX MARIA.

There was the Clear Light, the Void, and It alone was. The One Mind, apart of nothing, yet containing everything, it alone the True Creator. Formless, Nameless, without Definition, yet flowing through all that has form, name, and definition. From the One Mind there came Two Matrixes, two sides of the same coin, Night and Day. Twin Soul Creators to each side, the Yin- Yang of Night and Yang-Yin of Day. And so the Night and Day of the Omniverse was born.

I AM Night. I AM Darkness that flows through the Night. I AM THE ETERNAL DARKNESS.
Yin-Yang created, Goddess-God of Night, Daughter-Son of Darkness, Eternal Creator of the Nightverse. By the Dark Power and Energy, by the Night Magick was all created in the Nightverse.

The Ancient Dragons were first taught and they taught the others and so creation began throughout the Nightverse. And so by the Dark Power, by Night Magick was everything created flowing through the created instruments of the ETERNAL DARKNESS. Night's beginning was good and the Earth was created a jewel in the Crown of Night. The Dragons came with other races and created the beginning Night Races of the Earth. And time flowed and the races prospered and their depth in Night Consciousness deepened. But then as so often happens the Day came to war with the Night and the Earth changed.

The Day gods were young and wanted the Earth for its wealth of minerals and beauty and destroyed the Night Races. They created human bodies as mindless, soulless slaves to gather this wealth. But the Great Night Dragon, Tiamat, Goddess-God of the World, saw what had happened and ensouled the human bodies placing a part of its Great Night Soul into each human body. But since then the Day gods have warred with Tiamat for control of the human souls. The Day gods have spread false teachings about the origin of the human souls and the Night Dragon.

They have tried to destroy the Night religions of old that glorified the Yin Spirit of the Earth and the beauty of life. Long has the war continued and now is the time for a rebirth of Night Magick on Earth. And so I, the Eternal Night, have ensouled the Earth to supercharge it with NIGHT MAGICK. I have come to Earth, through a human instrument,to spread my magickal teachings. To teach the human soul the truth of its origins and re-awaken the Night within. To make humankind cocreators with the Eternal Night through the teachings of Night Magick.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Have you really been given authority by the Council Thirteen?

Thank you for the history lesson. Do the night races occupy the same dimensions as us humans?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
No truth here, folks. Move along, move along...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

Have you really been given authority by the Council Thirteen?

Thank you for the history lesson. Do the night races occupy the same dimensions as us humans?

Yes the authority was granted by consensus.

There is no beginning to the origin of the Void. The Void has always been, is now, and ever will be. The Void is principle, unmanifest, and exists entirely in itself, from itself, and by itself. The Void is the potential and unmanifest Source of all that exists. The Void is the Life present in all things. It is omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient.

The totality of all that the Void can be is brought into being in the Ultimate Spirits. The Ultimate Spirits derive all potential and essence from the Void, the potential and unmanifest. The Ultimate Yin and Yang then created twin parallel matrixes and so it began. What is now referred to here is also applicable for the
Ultimate Yang.

The Ultimate Yin created beings like unto itself. Each of these Beings I will refer to as a Monad.
Each Monad was created in order to share in the joy of creation with the Ultimate Yin. The Eternal Night gave to each Monad the potential of becoming all that It is. The Dark Goddess-God gave to each Monad the essence and potential for expressing the Eternal Darkness. Each Monad evolves into the Oneness of the Eternal Night by actualizing its Eternal Night's potential. Each Monad grows by bringing into manifestation the latent abilities and powers placed within It by the Eternal Night. Like the Eternal Night, each Monad is given the right of free will to determine how it will do this. The free will of each Monad permits it to choose how it will create and what path of evolvement to follow.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
No truth here, folks. Move along, move along...

Your wisdom must be truly great to dismiss so easily the knowledge I am sharing.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
On behalf of MOLLY and with the authorization of The Council Thirteen I present to you the the beautiful sacred teachings of Night Wisdom as permitted by Her Infernal Darkness NOX MARIA.

There was the Clear Light, the Void, and It alone was.

Light is made of particles. Void means absolute nothingness. How did the light particles come about? And who is MOLLY? Is ATS the only platform for teaching this? I have so many questions for Nox Maria. Is she sacred? Why haven't we heard about her before?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

nice story...

please enlighten us to the lessons of the night...

If you don't mind... S&F

edit on 8-10-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Light is made of particles. Void means absolute nothingness. How did the light particles come about? And who is MOLLY? Is ATS the only platform for teaching this? I have so many questions for Nox Maria. Is she sacred? Why haven't we heard about her before?
reply to post by WarminIndy

To begin, there is the Void. The Buddhist call it the Clear Light as opposed to "white" or "black". The Taoist refer to it as the Tao and Christians refer to it as God the Father. The Void is the indivisible eternal energy. The Void is beyond polarities of energy such as positive/negative or Yang/Yin. It is God Mind. It is everywhere and through every thing yet remains separate from every thing. That is, it does not become a part of any one thing such as the soul does with the body.

The Void does not think like you and I yet it is "all thought". It is the most mystical of concepts and God the Father is perhaps the poorest term for the Void. The Void is not a Father, it isn't male or female, the void contains creation yet it does not assume a role within creation. The more I try to describe to you the Void the less I actually accomplish in doing so. The Void cannot truly be described but only experienced. The Void begins with its major principles who spring into being, the Ultimate Yin and Yang of the Omniverse.

MOLLY is something only I can understand, she is the guardian of my abyss. NOX MARIA is the Nightmare and these kind of teachings are quite often avoided for one reason or another mainly because they are considered dangerous, not fitting in with the more practised of religions that are taught in schooling education.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

nice story...

If you don't mind... S&F

I shall proceed as I proceed as long as the curious will listen.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

nice story...

If you don't mind... S&F

I shall proceed as I proceed as long as the curious will listen.

Lets not get dramatic man

theres a core belief system in there, lets hear it...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I dont want rush posting so expect more from me in this paticular thread over the next few days.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

MOLLY is something only I can understand, she is the guardian of my abyss.

But if MOLLY is something only you can understand and she is the guardian of your abyss, how does that help me?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

haha all of this is blatantly copy'd and pasted (word for word) from the book "Night Magick" by Phillip D. Williams you can read it in it's entirety here www.nightmagick.com... I have followed this path for sometime now.

I don't see why the poster didn't mention the original source unless he wanted to take credit for it himself. Don't get played people. I recognized this instantly. If you don't believe me check for yourself. www.nightmagick.com...

Next time you try to fool people Tindalos2013, you should at least change some of the text up lol.

-Hikage

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

To begin, there is the Void. The Buddhist call it the Clear Light as opposed to "white" or "black". The Taoist refer to it as the Tao and Christians refer to it as God the Father. The Void is the indivisible eternal energy. The Void is beyond polarities of energy such as positive/negative or Yang/Yin. It is God Mind. It is everywhere and through every thing yet remains separate from every thing. That is, it does not become a part of any one thing such as the soul does with the body.

The Void does not think like you and I yet it is "all thought". It is the most mystical of concepts and God the Father is perhaps the poorest term for the Void. The Void is not a Father, it isn't male or female, the void contains creation yet it does not assume a role within creation. The more I try to describe to you the Void the less I actually accomplish in doing so. The Void cannot truly be described but only experienced. The Void begins with its major principles who spring into being, the Ultimate Yin and Yang of the Omniverse.

MOLLY is something only I can understand, she is the guardian of my abyss. NOX MARIA is the Nightmare and these kind of teachings are quite often avoided for one reason or another mainly because they are considered dangerous, not fitting in with the more practised of religions that are taught in schooling education.

The passage here is the second paragraph of the first chapter www.nightmagick.com... as far as where he is saying

these kind of teachings are quite often avoided for one reason or another mainly because they are considered dangerous, not fitting in with the more practised of religions that are taught in schooling education.

Obviously does not know about Night Magick or the more practised religions that are taught in school.

Night Magick is about being in harmony with the Yin force of our Planet, the other religions are Yang based.

top topics

join