It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99%? Who wants to be a part of the 100%?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Good work!

100%

I will sign up on ur sitetomarrow. It's late. Good luck!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by odd1out

In other words, you have no freaking idea what on earth you are talking about, since you've been brainwashed into believing a movement is not a movement unless it's being masterminded by one guy with a powerpoint presentation.

Maybe you should study history.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The protests and eventual eradication of the 1% is not good enough. There will always be seeds of greed as it's deeply rooted in human nature.

The 99% are full of individuals just as greedy and ready to turn into 1% once given the chance.

What the world needs is transcendence. TRANSCEND greed and selfishness. Move beyond it to a point where it can no longer affect us. Where the collective masses subconsciously and systematically punish greed -- move away from big banks and corporations that act as financial vampires and let them starve to death.

As Einstein once said: “Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.”

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Thanks guys, (gals) for the posts.

Morning in Germany and I'm trying to get stuff done.
Thank you for the replies.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm sorry I have to break it down to you, but you're being hypocritical here.

You babble about being 100% and not creating divisions ... and in the next sentence you say "Americans", creating a division between Americans and the majority of the planet.

You didn't really think that through before posting it, hmm ?

edit on 8-10-2011 by H1ght3chHippie because: spelling

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

So you disagree with the divisiveness, or agree with it?
Criticizing me is all good and well, I suppose, but it does not focus on the premise of my OP.

Do you support the divisiveness, thn?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Working for people who pay you crap wages is wrong. While they get rich at unsustainable levels. While they immorally corrupt to squeeze more profit in harmful ways with not an ounce of care for society, the environment and the poor. With complete lack of apathy for the harm they do in the name of extreme profit.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the rich CEO of a company who provides goods and services to society like tech giants etc... My problem is the group of crooks who have taken over our governments and robbed our countries blind of the backs of peoples sweat and tears. Taken their homes, killed millions in illegal wars, and sold the American dream to China.

The US produces nothing anymore except tanks, missiles and ammo. China builds everything else and we buy it back. Pretty sad state of affairs if you ask me. $14 trillion in debt to bankers and the war machine should really infuriate every one of us. Shake off the brain washing countrymen!

Power to the people!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Remember, just because you are getting paid blood money to post in their behalf, you will never be a 1%. The 1%ers are the billionaires and their politicians who continue to steal from all of us as we converse. Earn a living with dignity. Quit doing their dirty disinfo and join us. You are part of the 99%. The faster you admit this to yourselves the better.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Such decisions have been being made for FAR more than a decade.....they have just come out in the open more in the past decade...

The faulty direction goes back many decades! At first it was very subtle though, and seemed like good things....

Now the velvet glove is about to come off the iron fist, so people have been noticing... as long as these decisions did not affect THEM, no one seemed to care.....

Well now the pile of poo is much bigger, the hole is much deeper.... remember recession is when your neighbor loses his job, depression is when you lose YOUR job

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
listen, anyone can post on ATS, including me...

... not every thread is going to be the smartest one.

To the OP:
I'm sorry you feel you need anyone but you to survive. Keep your 1%, I don't need them. Has nothing to do with want.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta

If you want to use the OWS as an example, another poster on a different thread said it the best.

Look at the crowd, what they are wearing, what they are carrying as in back packs and electronics etc...they are the epitome of corporate American in their designer clothes, sun glasses, shoes....and who knows what else. The poster said it's like protesting world hunger with a big mac in your hand.

If they want to protest corporations they should quit buying their crap

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
listen, anyone can post on ATS, including me...

... not every thread is going to be the smartest one.

To the OP:
I'm sorry you feel you need anyone but you to survive. Keep your 1%, I don't need them. Has nothing to do with want.

So you support the segregtion based on wealth?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Its funny how now when the rich are getting attacked and exposed everyone is screaming unity and that its class warfare. Well you just have to look at the reasons why people are protesting. To understand that this is not a spontaneous protest that came out nowhere. Fact is is that the Middle class has been losing representation in Washington and most of todays policies do not benefit the middle class. All this country has been doing the past few years is going to wars and so on. I I agree with unity and don't like this blame game that the protest has. But the truth needs to be revealed.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dron020
Fact is is that the Middle class has been losing representation in Washington and most of todays policies do not benefit the middle class. All this country has been doing the past few years is going to wars and so on.

Agreed. But why then, are they protestingbankers instead of politicians?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
These wall street thugs are producing nothing, so they are not earning anything. They are gambling with our money to make themselves rich while contributing nothing to society and paying a much lower tax percentage than the middle/upper middle class. I am supposed to sympathize with these people and feel like they earned every penny they made? That is such a tired argument that the right always brings up. Do you truly believe that every rich person has worked hard and earned it? It is complete and utter BS.

Oh but dont worry, you can be one of them someday, so we must let them continue to manipulate the system to their advantage. Who cares if they robbed the american public.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by dron020
Fact is is that the Middle class has been losing representation in Washington and most of todays policies do not benefit the middle class. All this country has been doing the past few years is going to wars and so on.

Agreed. But why then, are they protestingbankers instead of politicians?
Becouse they don't feel like the Bankers have suffered for their misuse of of the peoples money. This movement so far does not want to be reprinted by The Left or The RIght. Fact is a news network says its a leftist movement they are just trying to divide us once again.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashes of the wake
These wall street thugs are producing nothing, so they are not earning anything. They are gambling with our money to make themselves rich while contributing nothing to society and paying a much lower tax percentage than the middle/upper middle class. I am supposed to sympathize with these people and feel like they earned every penny they made? That is such a tired argument that the right always brings up. Do you truly believe that every rich person has worked hard and earned it? It is complete and utter BS.

Oh but dont worry, you can be one of them someday, so we must let them continue to manipulate the system to their advantage. Who cares if they robbed the american public.

I would never want to be like them honestly. They must have lots of Bad Karma. I am happy with what I got.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
If 1% can "earn" half the world then there is something wrong with "earning" , it is that simple.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
if 90 percent had the right plan, concept, vision, whatever, that would be able to CHANGE, that would be more than enough. The CHANGE is of course kickin´ out the Fed and their NWO mummies. Forever.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Earn?.. Worked hard? Really?..

I work hard, I work almost 7 days a week, I hardly get much time to see my friends or girlfriend, Iam hardly much better off for it.. Iam part of the 99% .. I pay around £1000 a month on tax from my job, I pay road tax on top of that and countless more taxes and charges.. Your telling me, that because Iam not part of the 1%.. I dont work hard?

For the 'army guy' in page one, were not all Apple sucking hippies pal. I support everything these guys are doing, I couldnt care less for those in power.. The day I dont have to slave away to someone else will be the day Iam happy, bring back the trading system and to hell with the worthless paper system. Its only worth what it is because we agree to it!!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join