It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Has Secret Assassination List - And Secret Panel That Decides Who Goes on List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Us Americans now live in a country where it is common knowledge that any American can be assassinated by their government.

Common knowledge, as in - before they could do it, but it was "hush hush" - now, it's out in the open. Now it's propagated so your neighbor supports it. This is the beginning.

Hello ATS, I was checking my youtube subscriptions when I stumbled upon the Judge, dropping knowledge as he usually does.

I was pretty appalled by what he said in this video. More and more, by paying attention to the U.S government, I am feeling that this country is beginning to mirror that of George Orwell's book 1984. This is just going too far.

This is very disappointing, seeing the way Obama operates as if he is just shy of a King. Of course, only a fool would put the blame on the Puppet of the United States - but nevertheless he should be impeached for avoiding his duties of upholding the Constitution.

I would like to thank the people who are protesting in wall street right now. Because this crap has gone on long enough without anyone lifting a finger of disgust.

This big machine vacuums the suffering of Earth and transforms it into iPhones - and nobody cares. Nobody pays attention to the sacrifice around us.
And NOW, if you do care, the foundation for assassinating you without due process has been set in place.

edit on 7-10-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Quick erase this.
You might make the list.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I like the part where he gives no proof whatsoever about this "secret panel" and their "assassination list" that tells Obama "who to kill".....

edit on 7-10-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: added a bit

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
By this rational, I should be on that list.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

How long until it's put to a public phone vote in Big X Factor American Brother Idol fashion? This weeks nominees are...............

edit on 7-10-2011 by nake13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
That pesky Constitution again...

Imagine our Founders wanting written charges.

These crazy men wanted "Due Process".

What were they thinking?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hmm, I thought of a new slogan just now.

"No Assassination without Representation!"

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
this should be a new tv show like american idol

next up on americas top terrorist!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Though it is in poor taste to have a secret kill panel, it is something i am sure every nation has. It's just if it changes from terrorists to anyone we disagree with, then we have a problem.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Some more explanation here.

Wouldn't it come down to being insulted, if you weren't on the list ?
edit on 7-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join