It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could it be possible that Alex Jones does ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Could it be possible that Alex Jones does and hosts his radio show and makes his films and promotes/writes books so he can make money and make a living and have a good standard of living not just Alex Jones other Conspiracy Theorists too ? Also is Alex Jones a Millionaire does he makes millions of dollars each year I know he and his fans will say he puts out his films for free online which proves he's not in it for the money but are they right ?

Alex Jones need your money QUICK

Alex Jones need your money QUICK

www.youtube.com...

Caller Destroys Alex Jones

Caller rips Jones for bilking his listeners out of money when he's a millionaire

www.youtube.com...

Alex Jones puts Moronic Caller in his place!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

WHAT?!
You're saying that conspiracy theory book authors are writing the books to make money?
MIND
BLOWN

This is a startling discovery!
Contact the white house immediately!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yay more attacking the pawns, that ought to stop TPTB from continuing all their corruption.
Take away AJ and that'll show them! Go after the real bad guys.

You're not going to change the menu at McDonald's by firing the manager at a local branch or the girl at the register... go after corporate.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Good point.

AJ is just a piece of a larger movement. Not a king or a savior.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
As much as people try to put Alex down, they just can't.

The guy isn't perfect, he's a liittle abnoxious, but we need more people to get mad like him.

People can say what they want about him from behind a computer but I bet you everyone of them does absolutely nothing in the fight for freedom. I will even go as far to say people who attack the person and not the message are just brainwashed cowards that look for nothing but something to seperate themselves from the person in question. Most likely because they have a small pener or they were bullies in the school yard when they were a kid and then lost all of their friends.

Its sad really. My apologies.

But what are you trying to say OP?

Because this just demonstrates how genuine Alex is. The first video is just him taken out of context.
edit on 7-10-2011 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2011 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I always love to hear AJ's latest reports. I thought I was a fan because I like the way he exposes corruption. Or the way he sheds light on the misdeeds of the FED. Or maybe even because he's a fellow Texan. Now that I know he's an evil capitalist who works hard every day to earn a lot of money for himself and his family I like him even more!! Thanks for the info!!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
LOL, every video the OP linked is counterproductive, and counterintuitive to his claims.

Not a single one of you seems to have watched any of them.

It's silly to come to a website like this and not think all sides are bought, and co-opted from the start. Do I like what AJ has to say? Sure. What about Ron Paul, whom AJ has a mancrush on? Sure, I agree with 99% of it.

It's silly to think that the so called powers that be aren't capable of getting ahead of the movement, corrupting it, and reigning it back into their control.
edit on 2011/10/7 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

I always love to hear AJ's latest reports. I thought I was a fan because I like the way he exposes corruption. Or the way he sheds light on the misdeeds of the FED. Or maybe even because he's a fellow Texan. Now that I know he's an evil capitalist who works hard every day to earn a lot of money for himself and his family I like him even more!! Thanks for the info!!
BARABBAS
(WINNER)

Mr X-ULTRA/CAPITALIST... "I" can ALL SEE why Jesus was crucified(loser)... If he was to return today or already be here... what would change... GO AJ
... We should all give him the power$ to fight the evil elite Nephiliam

edit on 7-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Maybe Jesus will bring gold manna this time

top topics

join