It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a college student, trying to piece the puzzle together!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Sorry for not introducing myself at first!

I attend an environmental college, first year! Been reading ATS for a while, thought I'd make an account finally
I am in a social/political club at my school and connecting with many likeminded people... I love that the most, so far about school.

I love animals, especially dogs and wolves. I have the cutest Jack Russell, ever. No, he seriously is

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I myself discovered ATS rather late in my quest for the truth. Youtube can make a person paranoid tho

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimalFarm84

Hi! And welcome

Im quite new here myself and just love this site. I hope everybody will be as nice to you as they were for me

Have fun and enjoy!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Greetings Welcome to ATS!

We are kindered spirits! I love Jack Russells too. Collective conciousness, yes we are.

Social life in college is by far the most important thing and the education we receive on here will enrich your college ed and give some perspective.

Have fun.

Namaste

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I have a Jack Russell too. Well I think she is. Never sits still long enough for me to get a proper look.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hello,

Welcome to ATS. Ive been following it for about a year but only signed today as I seen your other post about IP addresses. Glad I did though, I've always wanted to comment but never have.

Anyway if you have blocked ip address problems. Use Tor. Either the full program or just download the Tor browser. It will route your traffic elsewhere so your ip will change allowing you to investigate the problem.

www.torproject.org...

Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
(Sorry Tucker, I meant to reply to OP.)

Hi and welcome. I hope you enjoy ATS. The reading variety here is simply awesome. On another note, a corrupted cookie will also lead to false ID, so try erasing your cookies and then reassess.
edit on 7-10-2011 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Welcome!

new topics

top topics

join