It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 and Cyberterrorism: Did the real "cyber 9/11" happen on 9/11?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
These are the real 911 conspiracies. In time you will learn that the truth movement is and was a distraction to keep you away from the information presented here.

Ptech on 9/11: The Basement of the FAA

For two years prior to 9/11, Ptech was working to identify potential problems or weaknesses in the FAA's response plans to events like a terrorist hijacking of a plane over U.S. airspace. According to their own business plan for their contract with the FAA, Ptech was given access to every process and system in the FAA dealing with their crisis response protocols. This included examining key systems and infrastructure to analyze the FAA's "network management, network security, configuration management, fault management, performance management, application administration, network management and user desk help operations." In short, Ptech had free reign to examine every FAA system and process for dealing with the exact type of event that was to occur on 9/11. Even more incredible, researcher Indira Singh points out that Ptech was specifically analyzing the potential interoperability problems between the FAA, NORAD and the Pentagon in the event of an emergency over U.S. airspace.

Link
This is crazy.

Ptech also presumably had operational information about the systems that the FAA, NORAD and others employed during crisis response exercises like Vigilant Guardian, the NORAD exercise that was taking place on 9/11 and included simulations of hijacked jets being flown into New York and hijacked jets being flown into government buildings. This is significant because there is every indication that just such drills were confusing NORAD's response to the real hijackings that were taking place that day. As researcher Michael Ruppert points out, a rogue agent with access to a Ptech backdoor into the FAA's systems could have been deliberately inserting fake blips onto the FAA's radars on 9/11. That scenario would explain the source of the phantom Flight 11 that the FAA reported to NORAD at 9:24 a.m. (well after Flight 11 had already hit the World Trade Center), a report whose source the 9/11 Commission claims they were unable to find.

In short, Ptech's software was running on the critical systems responding to the attacks of 9/11 on 9/11 itself. The software was designed for the express purpose of giving its users a complete overview of all the data flowing through an organization in real time. The father of enterprise architecture himself, John Zachman, explained that with Ptech-type software installed on a sensitive server "You would know where the access points are, you’d know how to get in, you would know where the weaknesses are, you’d know how to destroy it."

Source

edit on 7-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Ptech on 9/11: The Basement of the FAA

For two years prior to 9/11, Ptech was working to identify potential problems or weaknesses in the FAA's response plans to events like a terrorist hijacking of a plane over U.S. airspace. According to their own business plan for their contract with the FAA, Ptech was given access to every process and system in the FAA dealing with their crisis response protocols. This included examining key systems and infrastructure to analyze the FAA's "network management, network security, configuration management, fault management, performance management, application administration, network management and user desk help operations." In short, Ptech had free reign to examine every FAA system and process for dealing with the exact type of event that was to occur on 9/11. Even more incredible, researcher Indira Singh points out that Ptech was specifically analyzing the potential interoperability problems between the FAA, NORAD and the Pentagon in the event of an emergency over U.S. airspace.
Link

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
That is incredible!!!

And, if 911 was not an inside job, someone inside clearly didn't care that something would/could happen...

It's exactly like when we read that a convicted pedophile is now working in a school or in a child related job...

This event was a mess on so many levels and its impacts so devastating... still felt today...

Thanks for finding this. Another piece of the puzzle that shows something was not right on 911, whatever it could have been, inside job or not...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Thats old information. I think if you would run a search you could bump the old thread.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
That is incredible!!!

And, if 911 was not an inside job, someone inside clearly didn't care that something would/could happen...

Can you really call it an inside job if another country orchestrated it?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

That is incredible!!!

Can you really call it an inside job if another country orchestrated it?

I guess it was more of a joint effort.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
There was so much personal tragic that day and one has to put aside ones feelings to get to the truth of the matter ...The Jersey Girls are a point of entry into what we might say is our need for closure ...We have a way to go to get to that point but most can agree the 911 commission is not the closure we need ...I am adding this to the mix of your thread only as a side note, bump and a bookmark . now back to the post..peace From the Fifth Edition of 9/11 Synthetic Terror: The 46 Exercises and Drills of 9/11 Guns and Butter podcast with Webster Tarpley tarpley.net...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Seems a lot more reasonable than arabs with boxcutters tore the towers down.
The info is timely thank you....S&F

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Of course not! You can't make an inside job from outside!

But that's why I said that it showed they quite didn't care that something could happen... those who were inside.

They didn't care, were lazy, stupid or saw an opportunity at something we might not know at all by letting this happen.

I mean, you are paid to protect your country, and when you see a more than potential danger, you look elsewhere? That is wrong on many levels!
And as is shown in the article, to let things happen as they did was wrong.

I know I wouldn't put my life in the hands of someone who hates or despises what and who I am...

I understand foreign forces were at work, but it seems they weren't hiding that much since reports and links had been made about them, so... we might never know why it really went wrong, but it did, sadly.
-------

I have to say that, even if it is an old article, I had never heard about this. It's shocking to learn terrorists were able to gain access to such sensitive systems... and were operative, it seems, on that day.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I have to say that, even if it is an old article, I had never heard about this. It's shocking to learn terrorists were able to gain access to such sensitive systems... and were operative, it seems, on that day.

many people havent because they have been turned off or mislead by the pseudo truth movement which focuses on out there theories rather than follow the paper trail and discuss who really did 911.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Well, this does put things in a new perspective for me, and expand my knowledge of how some things work, I can't help but think there was some inside help prior to the "invasion", or rather cyber-invasion of those systems, on that day.
I remember Paul O'Neill's book where he said he felt uneasy at hearing Bush's administration chant Irak would be destroyed, before the 9/11 events...

The book also claims that the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq was not a reaction to the attacks of September 11, but was instead a campaign in the planning stages ever since Bush took office, with potential oil spoils charted in early documents.

The Price of Loyalty.

The man WAS part of the administration. Surely his accusations mean something?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Debunkers? I know this is not some hologram thread where you can stroke your ego.

Debunk this. This is serious.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Seems a lot more reasonable than arabs with boxcutters tore the towers down.
The info is timely thank you....S&F

Thats why they dont want you to find out about this information

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hello debunkers?

Why do they avoid this thread. Is it because there is no mention of controlled demo or holograms?

So here we have it. evidence of who did 911 and it wasnt bin laden. What more can you ask for tuthers?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Thats old information. I think if you would run a search you could bump the old thread.

Where is this old thread and where are all those debunkers that troll the other threads.

I guess they got the memo to not comment on this post or let it get popular.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Shadow Herder -bump on this thread. I guess the reason no one can debunk this is because no one can debunk it- it is in the record. Good on you for continuing this angle - thank you.

CJ

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by Cassius666

Where is this old thread and where are all those debunkers that troll the other threads.

I guess they got the memo to not comment on this post or let it get popular.

You bumped that old thread a weeks ago, remember ? Nobody cared, nobody responded. This time you toned down the jewfactor. Good idea, makes you look a little less delusional.

You and the people who wrote this crap really don't know what the FAA does, do you ?

Can you give me a brief description of what exactly you think the FAAs job is ?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

You have been debunked and proven ignorant in every 911 thread you post on, I dont know why you bother here as well.

Read the first post young man and try to refute the evidence point by point rather than regurgitate nonsensical rants.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

Here is one

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

In short, Ptech's software was running on the critical systems responding to the attacks of 9/11 on 9/11 itself.

OK, I'll play with this nonsense. Can you prove any of the above without linking to conspiracy websites? Can you prove that there were critical systems responding to 9/11? As far as I know there were and are still no automated responses. So the idea that interfering with computers would have somehow or another altered the events of 9/11 is pretty silly. Please describe in detail exactly what the FAA's computer system(s) so and how they would have effected the outcome on 911.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I have provided information. You have failed in every attempt to refute this information.

You have no right to make queries if you cannot refute the information presented in a intelligent, mature manner.
Until then. You fail.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join