It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about walkins and a new entity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Seems as if I have a new entity in my house-- and his name is Ian. I can hear him walking around on the ceiling at night... definantly footsteps. The thing is he was "introduced" to me by a friend. Not sure that this is a good idea.. Seems as if Ian has been hanging around me for a while now and I never knew until my friend pointed him out to me...

So far Ian has done nothing to harm me- just curious I guess.. says he is protecting me from the other entity known as Z...

Which brings me to my question regarding stand ins or walk ins... does anyone know anything about them? Can they make the host physically bigger (Ie, more muscular and stronger) I had a "friend" who seems to have been under control of one of these entities and he or it did some remarkable things while under its control... mostly bending impossible objects such as a seat rod from a lawn chair...

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
From personal experience, a non-human soul or a soul that did not originally begin in its present body can alter the host body to an extent. Usually these alterations cause the host to be more like its possessor.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Whoa..... that sounds creepy!. How did you discover this thing, was your friend sensitive to these types of entitys?/ Did you have any idea this thing was around you before?
P

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I've known about this "z" entity for awhile... from a buddy of mine from before... it seems that the entity went into another friend of mine and it takes over his body whenever I say the name Z or zarathustra. After he leaves, the host friend of mine collapses and has no recollection of what just transpired.
Unless he is just acting or something but I highly doubt that someone could just lift a car or bend a steering wheel under normal conditions... and he speaks with a british accent and is noticably bigger... and meaner.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Um, that sounds like demonic possession to me. You might not want to mess around with these things, even if you do think you know what you're doing.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
That could be why he always said I want your soul.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Um, that sounds like demonic possession to me. You might not want to mess around with these things, even if you do think you know what you're doing.

You got that right! I'd be keeping well away from that stuff.
If you must though, the link below has some stuff on walkins.

www.stargods.org...

new topics

top topics

join