It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A disturbing Image...For you to comment on.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Cant we all just revolt?

Screw corporate america.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2
I think its safe to say, at this rhythm from this picture, there will be only 2 banks left in 2013.
JP and Fargo are my pick and my 2nd line in the same time.

I would like to say there will be no banking by 2013 or even by the end of this year as i know for a fact they are all insolvent due to large amounts of derivitives either hidden or soon to be on their books because of people transfering their monies out of these banks. Please don't look at this as blame for those of us who withdrew their funds from fraudulent banking. This is a necessary part of civilized evolution through a democratic need for a new system that's more equal and less oppressive! These banks will fail eventually leading to a domino of collapses causing the world financial system to grind to a halt! We will see the leaders of the world assemble at the UN and think of some way to possibly fix this! I'm guessing all of you realize where this is heading and if we allow this to happen then we will end up being part of a world ruled by the iron fist of the Elitist! Though I don't disagree with a united world as long as we are all equals in it and there is no group overseeing resource allocation! We will have a very short window to stop this from happening and the truth is we must rise up when this happens! It does'nt have to be a violent uprising but it will probably turn into one by the actions of the arrogent elite! They had their chance to rule by secrecy and look where it has brought us to, the brink of economic collapse! It's now a time to have a world built on transperancy, equality, democracy and freedom!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by awcgs
reply to post by Djdoubt03

Remember these are just the big banks...most towns have there local and private banks that don`t have the problems of big banks. I use my local community bank. There practices are a lot different from these banks and most will stay local. Not subject to to the to big to fail banks. These little banks do not get the bail outs. my bank is locally owned and not owend buy the big banks.
edit on 10/13/11 by awcgs because: (no reason given)

Unless you are a bank employee of a regional bank or a credit union, you wouldn't be aware of their regulatory, compliance and/or Board of Director problems.

Just because a bank is small doesn't mean it can't fail. The big fish eat the small fish so when a small regional bank finds itself without enough operating capital and/or sub prime loans on the books they have two choices: Close up shop or go public i.e., be aquired by a big bank.

Also, I don't know where you got your information but the little banks are able to participate in TARP (i.e., bailout) same as the big banks. The criteria for participation is unclear so the Tresury defines which institutions will be included on a case by case basis.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl

Originally posted by awcgs
reply to post by Djdoubt03

Remember these are just the big banks...most towns have there local and private banks that don`t have the problems of big banks. I use my local community bank. There practices are a lot different from these banks and most will stay local. Not subject to to the to big to fail banks. These little banks do not get the bail outs. my bank is locally owned and not owend buy the big banks.
edit on 10/13/11 by awcgs because: (no reason given)

Unless you are a bank employee of a regional bank or a credit union, you wouldn't be aware of their regulatory, compliance and/or Board of Director problems.

Just because a bank is small doesn't mean it can't fail. The big fish eat the small fish so when a small regional bank finds itself without enough operating capital and/or sub prime loans on the books they have two choices: Close up shop or go public i.e., be aquired by a big bank.

Also, I don't know where you got your information but the little banks are able to participate in TARP (i.e., bailout) same as the big banks. The criteria for participation is unclear so the Tresury defines which institutions will be included on a case by case basis.

yes your right...My brother is the IT Tech for my little bank and I know they did not get any TARP money. but beside this fact, I was basically trying to get a small point thru....MY Opinion... It is probably safer to use a small [little] bank, than a Big bank[chase,pnc,ect.]. I don`t trust anything or anybody when it comes to my money, so for my Little bank to have it, There lucky . But your right, just because a bank is small doesn't mean it can't fail. I stand corrected which is most of the time. that is why i Like ATS...Someone will give you the truth or facts, and when I`m wrong I learn, and when I say something stupid, Make me stupid. Peace!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join