It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A disturbing Image...For you to comment on.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse1111
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I don't think it is insignificant, at all. If you take your example, and there were 10 banks, then the government could let one fail, and there would still be 9 others there to pick up the work. With the massive bank acquisitions now leaving only 4-6 major players, the fear is that if one fails there will be an economic crisis. These banks are failing because of years, upon years of corporate greed and mismanagement. Now they have built their empires so the taxpayers have to bail them out while their executives still get millions in bonuses.

100 banks or 5 banks... they are all just extensions of the Fed. You can buy a ford at dealer "A", or at dealer "B", but the two cars originated from the same place, so does it matter where you bought it?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by muse1111

C doesn't own GS.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
For me to comment on? I feel rather worried but at the same time at least it doesn't join into just one group or person controlling it. So I suppose that is a bit of relief?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Djdoubt03

JP Morgan Chase owns more than 50% of the derivatives market. That’s more than 76 trillion held by one institution. Derivatives are securities whose value depends on the values of other basic underlying securities. Inflation adds to their bottom line folks!

Investment banks Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch, JPMorgan & Co., and Citigroup Inc. both owned and financed subprime lenders and caused the housing crisis. These companies were also the top speculators during the oil hikes!

These are the guys responsible for the rape of our free markets and the fleecing of America!

Thank god we are seeing some action here! Those responsible should face the gallows! I dont think it will happen though as it has become impossible to distinguish between elected officials and concentrated capital in this country.

If the Wall Street actions do not amount to anything, we need to start again and in much larger mass. Why is it so hard to spread the truth here? Every one should do their part and spread the facts!

Lets not let it become an attack upon rich Americans, lets just call out the cheat thiefs and ensure none have this kind of power in the future!

This is not left or right, and any who would defend these banks are clearly the enemies of America!

edit on 8-10-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Ah, the free market at work.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
an eventual bankopoly?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
That people need to withdraw their funds from these mega crooks and support Credit Unions and the Bank of North Dakota, the only state owned bank.

That we need a President who will not sign any bills bailing out the banks.

That we need someone in the White House who has been fighting the debt based tax slavery system aka the "Federal Reserve" and the IRS, for the past 30 years.

Ron Paul 2012.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

There is a chart like this for the media, as well.

I'd imagine you could do one for oil too... And probably some other things.

It is quite disturbing.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
it would be interesting to see how many of these banks are run by the same individuals

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Your chart is the reason I refuse to put my money in a bank....I use a credit union...try it, you'll like it

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Great image, S&F's forever.
Now if people would just pay attention. This has been going on for years and most have either ignored it or are just not aware of it.

And the government went after Bill Gates for trying to monopolize? He's peanuts compared to this.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The system must just crush and start alover again.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Is it any wonder they rip us off so dam bad, where the hell else are you going to go, really. Mother ^(%$#*'s

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

If you'd scrolled over on the image the Sources: Federal Reserve GOA is on the image.
Line two.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
it would be interesting to see how many of these banks are run by the same individuals

The big boys are all "owned" by the "stockholders".

Most of the "stockholders" are big institutions.

Many own stock in each other.

Yahoo finance has the info.

Notice here Bank of America (symbol BAC) has "direct" holders with a few hundred thousand shares.

Note however that some big institutions have a few hundred MILLION shares !!!!

search for other banks and you will see the same pattern.

BAC Major Holders

The "individuals" have very little say in policies.

The big institutions have some of the same "advisory staffs" for ALL their bank holdings as well as other corporate holdings.

The big institutions are all "private" and do not disclose WHO actually calls the shots !!!
many are big time MBA's and London schooled professionals.
They remain "cloaked" and are some of the same people advising the governments worldwide.
These people are agents for the real Powers That Be.......for real.

Very well structured and very very secretive.

Any time we see a real name of a real person, you can be certain that they are mid and low level scapegoats.

The genuine power is concealed.......

STATE STREET CORPORATION is a major player and manipulator of the game.

State Street Corporation, or just simply State Street is a U.S. based financial services holding company. State Street was founded in 1792, and is headquartered in the Financial District area of Boston at One Lincoln Street.[2] State Street has offices in major financial centers throughout the world.

State Street Bank and Trust Company, a custodian bank, and its sister company State Street Global Advisors (SSgA), which is a leading registered investment advisor, together comprise the principal operating companies within parent company State Street Corporation.

State Street Global Advisors

These are some of the people who actually decide how, when, and who the next mergers will be....
including nations and groups like the European Union, etc.

It is all about the money.....nothing else phases these bad boys.

London based Rothschilds are major holders of the holders.

edit on Oct-08-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
State Street Corporation

notice ironically,

they are their own largest stockholder in themselves !!!

does this lend a clue ?

STT-major holders

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'm a member of a credit union offered to employees of a couple of R&D companies. I can't wait till BoA folds.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

hah
whatever my friend, I dont know why I bother trying to get my point across when it is met by such ignorant and thoughtless comments such as yours.

ATS is supposed to be about intellectual and thoughtful discussion, as a long time member I would have thought you could understand that.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The chart looks to originated here motherjones.com...

I found this on the New York times from 2008, stating that we are on the fast track to where we are now lol.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

That is just the tip of the iceberg. You need to look at a chart that shows the corporate owners and their holdings. These banks fund a lot of crooks.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join