It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A disturbing Image...For you to comment on.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

The source is in the picture. Bottom far right corner

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Get away from the big banks if you canl. Join a local bank, join a credit union. As far as I am concerned putting any money in one of the big conglomerate banks, is tantamount to throwing money on the fire,. I would rather keep mine under my mattress.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Click this....Scary

The venue started out in 1996 as the Corestates Center, spent some time as the First Union Center but has been the Wachovia Center since 2003.

This is pretty telling when you can predict google results by looking at the OP's graphic. This news story lines right up with the graphic. Corestates to First union to Wachovia to Wells Fargo. Right in line with the graphic.
edit on 9-10-2011 by addygrace because: pueblo indians

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

support your local hometown banks and credit unions. deny the big banks your business and cash!! No big bank credit cards either. it all adds up.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
Well, what did we expect when they rescinded the monopoly laws?

would we expect monopoly money?

hang on, we have that already - dang!

your money is not your money - it is a promise to pay a debt, and you are holding that in your hand, on your person, or in an 'acount"

"this note is legal tender for all debts, public and private" - that's what is written on your "money"
ALL DEBTS!!!

so what impact would using a credit union have on that?

that gets you thinking doesn't it?
edit on 9-10-2011 by Highlander64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Djdoubt03

hahahha Yeah thats not surprising as the same Illuminati Bloodline families own all the big banks, starting earlier from the Rothchilds, but great post loved it.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It is the Aluminati we need to worry about.
They are like the Illuminati but lighter and corrosion resistant.
Only the end days of BOTTSRGEDDON will stop them as they have fashioned aluminum foil hats to stop the infiltration of their mind waves by the chemtrails from planes piloted by bigfoot.
Colonel Sanders is their shill.
The MSG in KFC is a BFD IIRC.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

That's just free-market capitalism at work.

Move along.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

Links, I really like your signature.
The quote by Goering is timeless.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
It's why people need to start moving to Credit Unions. By my experience, credit unions offer very competitive rates, they're usually local, and some even pay dividends at the end of the year for folks who have loans through the credit union.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Godspeed You Black Emperor had a similar chart for the music industry on the inside art for the Yanqui U.X.O album, but they then took it farther and coupled the parent companies' involvement in the defense industry. I think you can still find the chart on the Constellation Records website.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hey, about to hit the hay

Just thought I'd add:

The image the OP posted can be found here, from google search (I wasn't gonna try too hard searching through the federal reserve site).

Also the second image on this little article was related...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I still have a few pages to look to, to see if someone posted the chart source. I don't need it for anything except to check out their site. I know its real, I've been living through it, watching it happen for years. Its no surprise, but the visual is shocking, to say the least. And like many others have said, I'd love to see similar across other industries.

As far as banks - ditch em, join a credit union.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is relay disturbing where this is all going.

Roll right and you would find the truth.
edit on 11-10-2011 by odyseusz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by odyseusz

Finally !

The genuine answer !

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Here's another one for you- the top 50 world banks, ranked by assets and market value:

Get as PDF

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

They already have a planet

second line

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Wow. Wow. Wow.

Infographics can be very strong sometimes, far more so than words or picture or data alone.
This is one of those times where it is phenomenal in it's impact.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Remember these are just the big banks...most towns have there local and private banks that don`t have the problems of big banks. I use my local community bank. There practices are a lot different from these banks and most will stay local. Not subject to to the to big to fail banks. These little banks do not get the bail outs. my bank is locally owned and not owend buy the big banks.
edit on 10/13/11 by awcgs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by awcgs

Most of the local banks in my area were bought out by the major banks, For example National Bank of Fredericksburg(our main local bank) was purchased by PNC about 3 or so years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join