It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This site has stood the test of time....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is not a whine post about that other site (GLP). I visit both quite frequently. I have never had a problem accessing this site, while the other, well I have been banned so many times I cant count anymore. Once was for good reason, which I apologized for, not that it got me anywhere, and the others...total BS.

I honestly believe it has degraded to a point where it has become worthless as far a expanding knowledge and just enjoying discussion.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a thumbs up to this community. I will be visiting more, and hopefully looking for good discussions on the range of topics that are here.

My forst topic, which I will start here, and this is something that has been intriguing me for a couple of years now, is the fact that I am seeing 11:11, so much. Im sure there are posts here regarding this. I will certainly look them up. But would love to here others experiences with this.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotG

Amen, just..........amen. We're not as bad as GLP and we'll never be, our mods do their jobs and these people don't.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
There are indeed some threads on the 11 phenomenon.

11:11 Elevens Everywhere?

Also check out DaddyBare's thread. It's the first post under the OP. Adding to that. Read Agarta's posts in that thread. He/She has some interesting things to say. You might also consider inviting Agarta to this thread.

Glad you've decided to hang out with us here. Looking forward to your posts.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I love the ATS community...even those I disagree with.
I think I perused GLP once and was not impressed. Not sure though...maybe it was EarthLinks, or something like that.

One thing I have noticed throughout my life though, is I see sequential numbers all the time. Not 11:11, but 12:34. Stuff like that.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
There are indeed some threads on the 11 phenomenon.

11:11 Elevens Everywhere?

Also check out DaddyBare's thread. It's the first post under the OP. Adding to that. Read Agarta's posts in that thread. He/She has some interesting things to say. You might also consider inviting Agarta to this thread.

Glad you've decided to hang out with us here. Looking forward to your posts.

Thanks Klass....Look forward to discussions. How do I invite a person to a thread? can seem to find the link.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
A course its still around its the NSA didnt you know that

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Under their avatar, you'll see the word "member". Click on that, go to "send message", put the title of your thread in the subject line. Copy and paste the URL of your thread in the body. And type in an invitation below it. That's all there is to it.

top topics

join