It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitor and Judas ron paul

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

The constitution and laws holds no water when it comes to the American people’s safety and terrorism.

Officially, by law and by the constitution of the United Democratic States of America ,ron paul is now officially a traitor towards his fellow Americans…I will be on TV tomorrow to hold a press conference DEMANDING that he be held without bond .
edit on 6-10-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

Uhm, actually the Constitution which is the foundational document for our rule of law indicates that all of us are deserving of a trial. And the guy in question didn't get one. It's a tricky situation to be sure but since Ron Paul regularly supports the strict constructivist reading of the Constitution it is no surprise that he where he does on this issue.
I would rather over protect someone's rights than under protect them.

link   
I don't think Ron Paul is afraid of death.

He believes in Jesus and stuff, you know?

link   

Originally posted by NecroDjinn
Are you being sarcastic when you say Obummer is the messiah?

great? lol

yes ,im dead serious,why woudnt i be.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

He doesnt believe in america thats for sure !

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher3339

The constitution and laws holds no water when it comes to the American people’s safety and terroris
Officially, by law and by the constitution of the United Democratic States of America ,ron paul is now officially a traitor towards his fellow Americans…I will be on TV tomorrow to hold a press conference DEMANDING that he be held without bond .

Uhm, actually the Constitution which is the foundational document for our rule of law indicates that all of us are deserving of a trial. And the guy in question didn't get one. It's a tricky situation to be sure but since Ron Paul regularly supports the strict constructivist reading of the Constitution it is no surprise that he where he does on this issue.

So ummm... you would rather protect a know terrorist huh ?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I think Ron Paul is a pretty cool guy. Eh loves freedom and doesn't afraid of anything.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by NecroDjinn
I have flagged this, Just so I can unflag it.

Im seriously hoping OP is being sarcastic, I mean...are people really this dumb?

Ditto.

This thread is pure idiocy. I can't believe I'm even wasting the 2 seconds it takes to post a response.

FACEPALM

link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

'We should listen to our enemies'

MY GOD!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH RON PAUL.

Excuse me posters i have to

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The constitution and laws holds no water when it comes to the American people’s safety and terroris

I would rather follow the rule of law and see a guilty man go free over not following the rule of law and allowing even the possibility of an innocent man not going free. It's one of the founding principles of our nation. Number six in the Bill of RIghts I think.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

How does the biggest supporter of the constitution, in all of politics, not believe in America?

I really don't know why I'm even wasting my time asking you that question.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

It's not known until it's proven in a court of law. Law is there to protect people from assumptions, such as your own. You really have a poor understanding of reality.
edit on 6-10-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

No way. If you are serious, then you have had a lobotomy at some point in your career. You should check into that. Maybe get a CAT Scan or something?

Besides, you already gave yourself away with saying he deserved a trial, when all of this hoopla is over a traitor being killed without a trial. So either we need to give traitors a trial or not. Which is it? Do you support Paul's view or Obama's?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

How does the biggest supporter of the constitution, in all of politics, not believe in America?

I feel your pain! The ignorance begs correcting and yet you just get the gut feeling that this well is too deep to fill!
Or a troll. OR a political newb all rolled up in occupy. It's all the same to me. But you and I both tried. That's all we can do.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

What?

Ok you can't just call Ron Paul a traitor and then call Obama a messiah and king and leave us hanging.

King Barrack Hussein Obama II the messiah. Ok then whatever, please elaborate.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
"So ummm... you would rather protect a know terrorist huh ?"

Put the meat on the table, forget about the 'rather' BTW in a court of law, that remark could be costly, not that it matters here of course. To make a point, I was recently in a jury in a serious case, and it was ALL based on witness evidence, what came out of their mouths, and absolutely nothing else. This is what RP is talking about in part.
edit on 6-10-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

And I seriously don’t know why im wasting my time replying to such traitor lovers and terrorist lovers of the third kind, that affiliated them selves with Benedict ron Judas Paul either, my stomach is turning ,I’ve been throwing up all day knowing it’s a traitor amongst us ‘REAL TRUE COLD BLOODED AMERICANS’

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

And I seriously don’t know why im wasting my time replying to such traitor lovers and terrorist lovers of the third kind, that affiliated them selves with Benedict ron Judas Paul either, my stomach is turning ,I’ve been throwing up all day knowing it’s a traitor amongst us ‘REAL TRUE COLD BLOODED AMERICANS’

Well, now I'm reporting you as a troll, since you can't even reply to the question. Don't need this ignorant nonsense polluting ATS, when you clearly are more concerned with your trolling agenda then even replying to questions.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

I am wondering if you are on drugs.

What is your religious denomination?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

No way. If you are serious, then you have had a lobotomy at some point in your career. You should check into that. Maybe get a CAT Scan or something?

Besides, you already gave yourself away with saying he deserved a trial, when all of this hoopla is over a traitor being killed without a trial. So either we need to give traitors a trial or not. Which is it? Do you support Paul's view or Obama's?

I was per swayed 2 weeks ago by One of your groovy ats members to like RON Paul after he broke it down to the lowest common denominator of what he stood for, but now

And to think ,he would have been the very first republican I would have ever wanted to see in office,
but now

He is just the Enemy of the State.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is not sarcasm. This person is obviously trying to start an argument in a bid for attention. Go back under your bridge. We know exactly what Ron Paul is and we stand behind him.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join