It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitor and Judas ron paul

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

I am wondering if you are on drugs.

What is your religious denomination?

Hinduism

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

How do you call a man that rightfully questions the legality of the POTUS ordering Americans to be assassinated abroad an enemy of the state? Please pass whatever it is that you're smoking on over this way, I haven't tripped out in awhile.

If anything, RP is looking out for EVERYONE, because sick bastards like Obama could declare anyone that speaks out against his corrupt ass an enemy combatant.

This my friends is why Obama coddled the Bush Administration once he got into office, because he wanted to get in on the criminal activity without worrying about being punished.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The ambiguity of the OP fits well in the "Political Madness" forum.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Loll, now im a troll because I do not agree with you all huh?

Because im not a ron paul fan huh?

Because I do not come on here and brown nose every body for virtual stars huh, loll

Because I feel sorry for the people that died on 911 and other terror activities that have caused Americans lives all over the globe, and because im on the side of the America killings of these evil people huh ?

SAD.
I dont come on the ats to make friends for virtual stars and to brown nose for eternet freindship...i have a life.

edit on 6-10-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This guy obviously rode the short bus to school.
If you listen to RP, his reasoning makes perfect sense. Today we assassinate an ACCUSED terrorist overseas, tomorrow it's anyone our govt labels a terrorist, including you. It's this form of abuse of peoples rights that's been going on for some time now and has gotten worse since 9/11.
You see that's RP's argument and it makes perfect sense...as long as Nurse Ratched isn't on the PA announcing, "Medication Time" after lunch!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Whoah, hang on a second. The OP of this thread wasn't being sarcastic? What a troll. "Our great messiah and king", there is no doubt that you are a troll.
edit on 6-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
OP. Im sure there are mental health facilties near you. please check into one an get this disorder under control.

I just want to help.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Honestly, the only thing I can think is that this poster is 1. not in the U.S., 2. Speaking English as a second language.

If both of those are true (and if so, good job, I can't speak or write any other language) it is possible that something is being lost in translation both literally via language and the American Constitutional ideal of nobody and nothing is above the law...If so poster may feel attacked at what he sees as supporting America and then a bunch of Americans argue with him.

I still think Ron Paul is correct. But if posting in a second language from another country I can better understand what I view as the posters faulty understanding and thier lack of comprehension as to why we are upset by what they are saying.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

Originally posted by MysticPearl

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
I don't think Ron Paul is afraid of death.

He believes in Jesus and stuff, you know?

He doesnt believe in america thats for sure !

How does the biggest supporter of the constitution, in all of politics, not believe in America?

I really don't know why I'm even wasting my time asking you that question.

And I seriously don’t know why im wasting my time replying to such traitor lovers and terrorist lovers of the third kind, that affiliated them selves with Benedict ron Judas Paul either, my stomach is turning ,I’ve been throwing up all day knowing it’s a traitor amongst us ‘REAL TRUE COLD BLOODED AMERICANS’

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

reply to post by DAVID64

Loll, now im a troll because I do not agree with you all huh?

Because im not a ron paul fan huh?

Because I do not come on here and brown nose every body for virtual stars huh, loll

Because I feel sorry for the people that died on 911 and other terror activities that have caused Americans lives all over the globe, and because im on the side of the America killings of these evil people huh ?

SAD.
I dont come on the ats to make friends for virtual stars and to brown nose for eternet freindship...i have a life.

edit on 6-10-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

I do not think people are calling you a troll because you disagree. I think people are calling you a troll because you are repeating the same talking points over and over again while ignoring very direct questions. As an example of what I am talkign about, let us look at some of the posts in thsi very thread....

How does the biggest supporter of the constitution, in all of politics, not believe in America?

I really don't know why I'm even wasting my time asking you that question.

And I seriously don’t know why im wasting my time replying to such traitor lovers and terrorist lovers of the third kind, that affiliated them selves with Benedict ron Judas Paul either, my stomach is turning ,I’ve been throwing up all day knowing it’s a traitor amongst us ‘REAL TRUE COLD BLOODED AMERICANS’

Notice the direct question?

Here it is again, "How does the biggest supporter of the constitution, in all of politics, not believe in America?"

Now can you show me where in your reply there is an answer to this question?

Let us look at another example.

Originally posted by getreadyalready

No way. If you are serious, then you have had a lobotomy at some point in your career. You should check into that. Maybe get a CAT Scan or something?

Besides, you already gave yourself away with saying he deserved a trial, when all of this hoopla is over a traitor being killed without a trial. So either we need to give traitors a trial or not. Which is it? Do you support Paul's view or Obama's?

I was per swayed 2 weeks ago by One of your groovy ats members to like RON Paul after he broke it down to the lowest common denominator of what he stood for, but now

And to think ,he would have been the very first republican I would have ever wanted to see in office,
but now

He is just the Enemy of the State.

Did you notice the question?

In this example the poster points out the obvious. That all this talk is over Ron Paul suggesting that Al-Awlaki, as an American Citizen, still deserved a trial. So if Al--Awlaki is a "traitor" and Ron Paul is also a "traitor" why does Ron Paul in your own words deserve a trial and Al-Awlaki does not? Either in your opinion "traitors" deserve a trial or they don't. So which is it?

Now can you show me in your reply where you answer this question?

The answer is, you do not explain it. You contradict yourself, then ignore the contradiction and go right back to your talking points. This is why people are calling you a troll, and if you refuse to comment on these direct questions, then I would have to say they are right.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

oh god you again, im not even going to waste my time reading your spew that you watched on Fox news earlier in the day.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
is this supposed to be serious? i can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. what you have said about ron paul is way worse than what paul has ever said or believes. this is just hypocritical. its just ignorant to believe that the united states way of life is the only one. why not just destroy all cultures this country has meld together over the years so we can all have the same mind sets and beliefs. dumb.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
You have to be on psychotropics OP. This thread is wrong in so many ways. Ron Paul is the most honest human being on the republican front. How you draw your conclusions is just simply that of someone from a psycho ward. Kinda of a trollish thread. Totally wrong and biased. Treatment is available. Please seek it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Trollllllllllllllll Alert.

I dont even know where to start, but I guess that is the case with Bots.

1. America is NOT a democracy. It is a constitutional republic. Get it straight.

And I swear on all that is holy, I thought you were posting in Jest. I didnt think for a minute that you were being serious, until I remembered you from the other thread.

Wow...just...WOW.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

What is it with Bill Maher? Ron has been on the program twice, and Maher acted as if he loves him. Maher and Ben Affleck, while sitting across from Ron, both said how much sense Ron makes, and that the country needs a leader like him.

Then, he does a complete 180 when Ron isn't there. Lovely.

That's because Maher is apparently a sell-out. And he will do whatever his corporate masters tell him to do.

Also, Maher loves ridiculing and insulting anyone who believes the 911 official story is bogus. Which I find despicable especially since there are very good unanswered questions about it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lono1

Trollllllllllllllll Alert.

I dont even know where to start, but I guess that is the case with Bots.

1. America is NOT a democracy. It is a constitutional republic. Get it straight.

And I swear on all that is holy, I thought you were posting in Jest. I didnt think for a minute that you were being serious, until I remembered you from the other thread.

Wow...just...WOW.

Omg he IS serious?? No Way!!!

He contradicted himself to the max!

I just checked his recent post history....Holy Cow!!! I think he may be serious too!

Utterly Amazing!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

What in hell are the "United Democratic States of America" anyway?

2d line

Oh, BTW, OldCorp, I am as always right there with you, defending the Constitution.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The constitution stopped holding water when the South began the Civil War, which is why Virginia seceded in the first place and the rest of the South broke away. Unbeknownst to people nowadays, the Civil War is now taught as a war over the issue of slavery, which is just a half truth. In full enlightenment of the truth it was a war over the states' rights to govern themselves versus a "Big Government" of the style that is now being fielded on our own soil that has become tyrannical, our very own Federal Government. All those Yanks that fought for the Union were duped into believing they were fighting for freedom when they were actually fighting for the rights of the bankers to enslave them.

In regards to the OP, this is the form of government your ancestors wanted in the North. You wanted it, you got it, and now 160 years later people want to whine about being enslaved at OWS rallies by the corporate fatcats that buy washington's votes. Ron Paul is right 100%. First we start targetting americans over seas, and soon we will be targetting americans on our soil. Granted that al-Awlaki Yucky Duck was a legitimate threat.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Omg he IS serious?? No Way!!! He contradicted himself to the max! I just checked his recent post history....Holy Cow!!! I think he may be serious too! Utterly Amazing!
reply to post by muzzleflash

Yeah Muzz, he IS serious. Hard to believe, I know, but...there it is.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Actually you are trolling because you are preaching the execution of your political rivals.

None of your rivals seek your execution.

I hope you realize where you stand. You are pro-authoritarianism, totalitarianism, autocratic, and supporting the use of violence to achieve your ideological goals.

This is called tyranny.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join