It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Workaholics.......funniest show on TV (for me at least)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well I took a look using the search function, and nothing about this show came up!
To me, this has got to be the funniest show I have ever seen! The title is ironic, because the 3 main guys work at the same company, and are weekend alcoholics! If you haven't watched it yet, I will quote wikipedia for a description

The three main characters, Blake, Adam, and Anders, were roommates in college, and continue to share a house together as they transition into adulthood. The show's action is generally confined to the main characters' house and their workplace, a cubicle the three of them share at a telemarketing company.

Anyways, the reason I am making this thread is because this show always has me laughing hysterically, every episode! The season opener this year, an episode called Dry Guys starts out with the guys waking up after a huge party! They are trying to remember what happened the night before and they find out that there is still a party guest at their house! Makes me laugh out loud everytime I watch it!

edit on (6/10/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: (no reason given)

edit on (6/10/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Definitely in agreement. I

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
These guys are best friends of one my employees. I heard about them about two years ago. Their show got bought and we just catered their first season wrap party a month ago. Filmed in Van Nuys, CA.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by psychoacoustic1

Really? Imagine that! Small world after all!!
Were their stomachs ready for some hot cheese and eggs?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

I enjoy this show too, Tosh.o then workaholics, great combo.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Have you ever stole a DRAGON?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Well, not since Half Christmas!

2nd Line

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Fo' Sho'! Just found out about it, caught up to the second season. Funny as hell!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

Exclamations!!!! (Ha! jk, dude)
Workaholics I love it, too, watching it right now. (yes, us chicks watch that kinda stuff, too. Ha) and Tosh.0, Children's Hospital, just about all Adult Swim shows, ... Yaaaaay!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gemdog

I know I am a little crazy with !!!!! when typing.....not really sure why, old habit! No doubt girls love this show. My lady busts out laughing just as much as I do when we watch it! I am so glad they make this show, because recently there hasn't been to much on TV that can make me laugh. Long live Workaholics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The new season started and I am sooooo excited! Can't wait to see what hilarity ensues.

new topics

top topics

join